Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 37. (Read 487521 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Merit: 10
Me I have "on exchange" monero from yesterday and nothing yet to my wallet.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello!
i am send from pool to my local wallet. No coins come.
41837467    2018-04-29 04:49:27 (UTC)    Debit_MP    Confirmed    463WJVcVWee5hAriGW1hMTMMbryvQR7kEbisfq3RWAhE7d9Quu4rHsoW566TXLjM1eDG9qjZKitQ8J6 fAp7A4ZoD7LGpkk8    https://xmrchain.net/search?value=03d0ac4b33d48ffc635de48c24dabbf44971d9b31c406a71fabc1bec3879a1e9    n/a    0.

where my monero ?
Activity: 8
KMD - Komodo :  Please add this coin, even if it just available to auto exchange.

Quote me if you agree.
Activity: 44
Can more equihash coins be added to mine? Komodo and Hush in particular are doing well.
Cheers
Looks like they added BTCP.

Where? Only 4 coins under equihash.

It is been a very long sins mph has added any coins.

edit: its not added as mineable just withdrawal
i guess as long as it's not listed on any of the 3 auto-exchange exchanges its not going to be mineable
Activity: 512
Merit: 260
Can more equihash coins be added to mine? Komodo and Hush in particular are doing well.
Cheers

Where? Only 4 coins under equihash.

It is been a very long sins mph has added any coins.

edit: its not added as mineable just withdrawal
Activity: 1
Cheers
Activity: 66
Hi, im new to miningpoolhub.

Currently have 5k++ ETN on pool wallet. wanna transfer to Crytopia Exchange wallet, but i cant set transfer 1 ETN for testing purpose. The box are grey.

how can i amend it?
First update your wallet address under the "pool account details" section.
Then you can use the "cash out" section to send to your wallet willingly.
Activity: 3
Hi, im new to miningpoolhub.

Currently have 5k++ ETN on pool wallet. wanna transfer to Crytopia Exchange wallet, but i cant set transfer 1 ETN for testing purpose. The box are grey.

how can i amend it?
Merit: 100
STRAKS!!! please, lyra2rev2, would be very nice to profit switch mining with mona and vertcoin Smiley

Also x16r raven is nice
Activity: 31
What is going on with  zencash auto exchange(to litecoin)?? it is not auto exchange for 11 hours now and a lot of unconfirmed and orfhaned blocks
Activity: 7
Can you put a pool for Ravencoin.

Pls update with X16R

This coin have huge potentiel for Nvidia cards.
Activity: 65
I am new in miningpoolhub. i mined zcash classic for 10 hours and got 0.34 zcash on auto exchnage wallet. But it's disappeared now. what's wrong?

look at "Auto Exchange Coin" section and see what is the coin you are exchanging to
the new balance will appear there soon after the trade is done

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I am new in miningpoolhub. i mined zcash classic for 10 hours and got 0.34 zcash on auto exchnage wallet. But it's disappeared now. what's wrong?
Activity: 65
will the pool support the Monero fork and give the forked coin to the users ?
thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hi

Any particular reason that maxcoin is not auto exchanging ? All my other coins autoexchange except maxcoin.

Thanks

How long has it been since you sent Maxcoin for exchanging.
I think MPH waits until there is a 'decent' amount of coin in the exchange pool before exchanging to keep transfer fees as low as possible, and exchanges also have a mininimum amount they will exchange.
Some time ago I had some Musicoin and it took over 24 hours (I think it was almost 2 days) before it exchanged.
Hi.

I'm trying to connect antminer to the XVG pool.

setting URL stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20523
username and worker ID are correct.

But there is no connection to pool. reboot not helping. I tried another pool - GAME - the same thing - status: "dead".

Please tell me? what I'm doing wrong.
Hi

Any particular reason that maxcoin is not auto exchanging ? All my other coins autoexchange except maxcoin.

Thanks
Activity: 3
I've noticed for XZC mining the amount of blocks MPH is mining has dropped significantly I know its due to F2pool opening a XZC pool however MPH still contributes 60% of the network hash but yet F2pool is finding the majority of the blocks generated (I deduced their pool address using the blockchain explorer as they don't have info on which blocks they find) So I pointed one of my GPUs to their pool to see that their Stratum difficulty for XZC is 0.25 compared to MPH's 5~20 for XZC. Would they be able to find more blocks since they are generating and submitting way more shares I'm still new to the specifics of mining
Activity: 4
Any chance to add Quark algo on miningpoolhub?

would be great for autoswitching with the X10s.

Ty for a great pool as always
Pages:
Jump to: