Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 32. (Read 487517 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do you guys have any plan implementing X16r pools?
Activity: 107
Hello everybody !
why does not the profit coincide on the calculator?
ZCash
Who will tell me?
Activity: 13
Hi,

Can i merge mine or Multi Algo. Mine with my
Asic Miner (X3) so atm i mine only ETN.

Thanky Guys
Activity: 27
Seriously, our hashrates are going down, what is happening with the pool?

Currently mining ethereum, its down to 60% than what it is normally, and to everyone i asked as well.
I Compare
Last days, the profitability of ETH in the Mining Pool Hub compared to other large pools is 60-70%
I do not know what happened to Mining Pool Hub. I am very sad.
But this situation is unacceptable for me.
Goodbye is my favorite pool. Ready to return when the situation returns to normal
Activity: 2
Activity: 1
Hi there...

Using Claymore v11.7 and Simplemining:
-wd 1 -r 0 -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal ChrisWSM.$rigName -eworker ChrisWSM.$rigName -esm 2 -epsw x -estale 0 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -ejobtimeout 2

A few people are talking about a drop in hash rate, and I have also dropped hash rate, but I know why...

I've a situation where I have 8 x 12 GPU rigs, all mining to europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 and have been for a few months, without issue. Yesterday, I started to see every rig showing ETH: xxxxxxxx - SHARE FOUND - (GPU x) but not ETH: Share accepted (xx ms)! I also noticed that I was not seeing ETH: xxxxx - New job from europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020

-ejobtimeout would kick in after 10 mins and the rig would reconnect and work fine. Having checked my Claymore log file, this is happening at random times, at least 2 times per hour. I have dropped -ejobtimeout to 2 mins, and it's now happening at least 5 times per hour.
If it was a router rules issue, it would fail or pass, not go some mins and then fail.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Currently mining ethereum, its down to 60% than what it is normally, and to everyone i asked as well.
amazon servers, which are used by mph, are banned in russia since 3rd of may, so russian miners moved to other pools

This really should not affect the rewards we get for mining on MPH, there may be less miners but that means the rewards from any blocks found will be higher per miner.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
oh wow didn't know that Amazon was banned by Russians.
They tried to ban Telegram, but in fact banned huge subnets belonging to Amazon and Google because Telegram kept changing service ips  Grin

Although I believe they have lifted most of the bans
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
oh wow didn't know that Amazon was banned by Russians.
Activity: 8

amazon servers, which are used by mph, are banned in russia since 3rd of may, so russian miners moved to other pools
Activity: 43

Activity: 17
So does Maxcoin just refuse to autoexchange? 

Its been sitting on the exchange for say 4 months?  I went ahead and mined more of it to try and get it to a level which would trigger an autoexchange and it seems like that was a dumb idea as now I just have more Maxcoin sitting there.
Activity: 43
anyone noticed that since midnight, our hashrate went down even though our miners are mining ok ?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
hello i have problem

don't mine on musicoin

ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com' <18.197.166.72> port 20585 (unsecure)
ETH: Stratum - Connected (europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20585) (unsecure)
Probably you are trying to mine Ethereum fork. Please specify "-allcoins 1" or "-allpools 1" option. Check "Readme" file for details.
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect
ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

tested us pool

ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20585
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...
GPU0 t=44C fan=27%
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com' <18.206.111.250> port 20585 (unsecure)

i have some other computer connected to europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com they working  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Darkcoin generates blocks at every 2.5 minutes, which means all pools will find 24 blocks for an hour. Our pool hash is about 7.24 GH/s currently, about 8.5% of total net hash.

Darkcoinnnn
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Changed some Eth to BTC using auto exchange a few days ago, BTC hasn't arrived, Eth is gone.
Can this be looked into?

Weird, it's normal to disappear for a few hours until it's exchanged but never for days. Are you sure you're not exaggerating when saying "a few days ago"?

You know autoexchange will be transferred to your mph local btc account, and if its higher than your minimum payment will be sent to your wallet address, right?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Changed some Eth to BTC using auto exchange a few days ago, BTC hasn't arrived, Eth is gone.
Can this be looked into?

Weird, it's normal to disappear for a few hours until it's exchanged but never for days. Are you sure you're not exaggerating when saying "a few days ago"?
Activity: 1
Hi,

I've been having an issue receiving an Ethereum payment. It's been over a day now and still haven't seen it arrive at my Bittrex wallet. For some reason, those two listings (payment and Tx fee) are still shown in the color red, instead of green like the rest, on the MPH site, despite showing Credit_MP (confirmed). I may have been incorrect, maybe not quite a day.

Previous payments (other coins) had always arrived without a hitch. This is a first. Maybe I just haven't waited quite long enough?

The TxHash is: 0x25067e1c2e86b24290db516c3e948c552088edb77dd81ba543a5925e9b7c1310
The TxReceipt Status: Success

Since the etherscan.io TxReceipt Status is listing a "Success", would that indicate a possible issue with the Bittrax Eth wallet? I haven't seen any current issues listed on the exchange. Apolgies in advance for the ignorant questions. It would be much appreciated if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks
Activity: 55
can u pls add more monero v7 fork to ur pool?

thank
Activity: 21
Can this be looked into?
Pages:
Jump to: