Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][CryptoNight Coins] - Easyhash.io - 0.1 fee - page 13. (Read 11001 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Why is the pool lagging ? Sometimes it doesn't show informations. Do you have affluence overload or DDOS issues ?

We had a bit to much load and upgraded it.

Do you still have any issues?
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Why is the pool lagging ? Sometimes it doesn't show informations. Do you have affluence overload or DDOS issues ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Configuration change to match the new network difficulty.

10 confirmation needed before payout. Was 60.
Minimum ETN balance before payout set to 2. Was 100.
Activity: 28
I am digging coins at the address

etnkNdjPsBu7skdBMzwtP2PKktNYrg9RbhATaZRsKX4y9hRPqXzpqURjGs3N2PWekTCcFPri4Mu13bC 3RAw3reZG6ekZfjX2Kc

Translation was
The purse is empty, there is nothing
This transaction does not have my address

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/search?value=4ed1014b9d48801156a9cad08fcbbc0e1c15a154cdf5bec087ff19a64cb2b976

What's happening???

Hi Eujenvanino,

All Electroneum transactions are private and will only show if you provide your Private View Key to the blockexplorer.
Also, the block have to mature (60 confirms at our pool) before we payout. This might change in the future.

I can confirm that you have received 1 payment of ETN (more than 100), and have some pending Smiley

Daniel, Easyhash

Activity: 47
I am digging coins at the address

etnkNdjPsBu7skdBMzwtP2PKktNYrg9RbhATaZRsKX4y9hRPqXzpqURjGs3N2PWekTCcFPri4Mu13bC 3RAw3reZG6ekZfjX2Kc

Translation was
The purse is empty, there is nothing
This transaction does not have my address

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/search?value=4ed1014b9d48801156a9cad08fcbbc0e1c15a154cdf5bec087ff19a64cb2b976

What's happening???
Activity: 18
What is the payout Threshold? I though it was 100 ETN (like on asiapool.electroneum.com), but I'm at 100.something ETN, still no payout.  

So, what's the threshold of the payout?  Thanks !

**** EDIT ****

I got my Payout (103 ETN).

I'm now at 421 ETN mined yet Smiley  Hope I don't do that for nothing hehe.   I was previously just mining for NiceHash (selling my hashing power).  My first time at directly mining for my own wallet !
Activity: 99
Please lower your payout threshold for Electroneum. Difficulty has increased a lot.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
pool down?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
My current hash rate drops at 1/3 of my real level, what gives? 41 x 1070 have dropped below 10 Kh/s it has to be near 30 Kh/s
How come i submit just 1/3 of shares?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pool shows that I've been paid, but there's no balance in my wallet. It is the correct wallet address. I've been paid a couple of times (11 maybe?) but only #8 is shown in my wallet (though only when using Power Shell and typing "show_transactions"). Any ideas?

Edit: Above is regarding ETN.

[/quote]

Is the webminer not working? It showed my payment had processed but it never reached my wallet Undecided
[/quote]

The webminer does not show payments but it show your hash rate and accepted hashes.

You can see you payment under my stats of you enter your wallet
Activity: 8
Hi, when I put my electroneum address it told me    Error - Could not start. Check if you are using the correct wallet address. but your box recognize it as a electroneum address ... Sad

Thanks.

If you talk about the webminer, it's not ready yet.
But I think we will have it running by the evening

Rigth now the best cpu miner is the one we have linket to on our side, the Sumo Easy miner.
Just ask if you need help to set it up

Is the webminer not working? It showed my payment had processed but it never reached my wallet Undecided
I'm working on a debian 9.

A few times ago, I already tried to setup the sumo easy miner but I think I did something wrong with the "Build cryptonight hashing library from cryptonight-hash-lib and put it to libs sub-directory."

Do you have a tutorial or something else for that ?

Thanks.

I can only help you mine on OSX and Windows unfortunately.
Activity: 78
I'm working on a debian 9.

A few times ago, I already tried to setup the sumo easy miner but I think I did something wrong with the "Build cryptonight hashing library from cryptonight-hash-lib and put it to libs sub-directory."

Do you have a tutorial or something else for that ?

Thanks.
Hi, when I put my electroneum address it told me    Error - Could not start. Check if you are using the correct wallet address. but your box recognize it as a electroneum address ... Sad

Thanks.

If you talk about the webminer, it's not ready yet.
But I think we will have it running by the evening

Rigth now the best cpu miner is the one we have linket to on our side, the Sumo Easy miner.
Just ask if you need help to set it up
Activity: 78

Thanks.

Merit: 197
Can you do something like this:

http://votecoin.catspool.org/miners

maybe with only the first or last 6 characters of the wallet?

3rd xmr block found!

Yes, such luck is unbelivable
3rd xmr block found!

I see where to find a wallet for this, looks like I can use xmr-stk-amd to mine it.  But not sure yet where to sell it for USD
Pages:
Jump to: