Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][CryptoNight Coins] - Easyhash.io - 0.1 fee - page 9. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone know WTF is going on with the Pool inself and/or the Blockchain in general (if that even is the case)Huh??

Last 4 blocks are all orphaned.

IIRC isnt that way too unlikely to be merely by chance occurrence? Is 1 rogue miner causing an issue with a massive farm or something, or is that not even possible?

Any info greatly appreciated because im confused as hell right now.

Quick runthrough of last 30 blocks shows that 9 were orphaned (with a red lock) - that's 30%! 

For comparison - supernova is showing 5 orphaned blocks out of 167 in the last 24 hours - roughly 3%...

What's the story here?  Can someone from EasyHash chime in?
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Yeah. I also switched back to suprnova again. time will tell if stats are better
Activity: 8
wasted 5hrs of time (9 gpu) on this for 5 ETN here.  gonna try suprnova.  This pool is too unstable
Awesome! Am switching right back Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Update: Powerhoused through 4 additional blocks, all are legit.

Whatever the problem was, problem has been solved  Smiley
This current block hasnt reached full maturity yet... but it links to a block that the official block explorer shows as being completely legitimate.

In other words, it's looking like whatever the issue was has been completely resolved as of now. Feel free to hop back into easyhash.io
I will switch to sup.rnova.cc until this is resolved

I'd say you'd be better off helping the network over at uspool.electroneum.com:3333 (or :5555)

That pool has a hasrate that has dropped off a bit in the past week for whatever reason, and anyone hopping in with a ~1k hash/sec (or more, obviously) will be looking at some serious payouts due to the huge amount of sub-1k miners in there judging by the numbers of total miners.
brand new
Activity: 0
So I may have accidentally high jacked some miners from another pool and sent them here. in my Bad Crypto podcast channel, someone was asking for a good pool to mine ETN. well I screen shot the current stats and sent them to the channel but I mistakenly posted it in another ETN mining pool channel. Needless to say, They didn't take kindly too it. On the upside our pool as grown. I don't know if I had anything to do with it but I just wanted to confess. I did apologize for the mistake but they didn't seem to care.
I will switch to sup.rnova.cc until this is resolved
Anyone know WTF is going on with the Pool inself and/or the Blockchain in general (if that even is the case)Huh??

Last 4 blocks are all orphaned.

IIRC isnt that way too unlikely to be merely by chance occurrence? Is 1 rogue miner causing an issue with a massive farm or something, or is that not even possible?

Any info greatly appreciated because im confused as hell right now.
I havent gotten a payment in over 2hours.  Is this normal?  I was getting more than one payment an hour. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Was wondering the same thing.
The last three blocks found seem to be orphans. Reward is 0 and there is a red pad-lock next to it.
I havent gotten a payment in over 2hours.  Is this normal?  I was getting more than one payment an hour. 

Anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 63
Hello,

I am trying to mine by "Easyhash Web Miner" webpage..

well, I would like to understand where my hashing power is going because I am mining with I5 2400 and with xmr or other mining software I can mine nornally at 193 H/s... 

here in your webpage I mine at 29H/s and the CPU is in full load ! 

It sounds very very bad and suspect.

thanks.

It's a javascript in a browser. It can not compete with a native miner, and that is also what we recommend you use. You should get about 60-80% of the hashrate of a native miner.

Hi there,

first of all thank you for the reply.

I perfectly understand that it is javascript from browser, infact I didn't expect to mine at the same hash rate that I can have with a mining native software, but from 193H/s to 29/30H/s there is a huge "dispersion"...

Is it normal to lose and lose a lot, but so much is normal?!  193 --> 29  ?
Is there a way to adjust threshold?  Getting payouts of 3.8 etns is sorta a waste of a transaction?

Thanks
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hello,

well, I would like to understand where my hashing power is going because I am mining with I5 2400 and with xmr or other mining software I can mine nornally at 193 H/s... 

thanks.

It's a javascript in a browser. It can not compete with a native miner, and that is also what we recommend you use. You should get about 60-80% of the hashrate of a native miner.
New to this pool.  two questions:

1:  where do i adjust the threshold?  just can't find it

2:  i've put two of my 10 rigs on this pool.  The hashrates don't add up.  Accrurate with one rig, but when i add the second rig i only get a small increase.  anyone else notice this.

Any help is appreciated

We are aware of this issue that the webpage does not show multiple miners to the same wallet with the correct hashrate.
The solutions we have at the moment is using a proxy like xmr rig or awsome miner. Or mine to different wallets to track each worker.

We will find a solution to this shortly as we are currently increasing our own miners as well.

Dan@EasyHash
Hi. Someone can explain me about the vardiff on the pool? I mine Electroneum on this pool. I have low end hardware and my hashrate 830 h/s, i started mining to port: 3630 for "Starting Difficulty    5000". Why difficulty rises up to 120000? By pool hasherate calculator i can have about 64 coins daily, but real i have 35 wtf? I can tune diff in miner or difficulty is configured by the pool itself? Thanks...

Hi
The pool auto switch your difficulty based on h/s. This is to reduse the amount of time miners wait for new shares.
Shares are not equal so you get more stake in the next reward for solving a 120000 block than a 5000 block.

The goal of the pool is to keep your miners average result time to 40 seconds.

About the rewards, that is with 100% effort, and it's an estimate over the difficulty over the last 70 blocks and the network hashrate for the same time. Take it as the pools best guess.

Dan@EasyHash
New to this pool.  two questions:

1:  where do i adjust the threshold?  just can't find it

2:  i've put two of my 10 rigs on this pool.  The hashrates don't add up.  Accrurate with one rig, but when i add the second rig i only get a small increase.  anyone else notice this.

Any help is appreciated
Activity: 63
Hello,

thanks.
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
Hi. Someone can explain me about the vardiff on the pool? I mine Electroneum on this pool. I have low end hardware and my hashrate 830 h/s, i started mining to port: 3630 for "Starting Difficulty    5000". Why difficulty rises up to 120000? By pool hasherate calculator i can have about 64 coins daily, but real i have 35 wtf? I can tune diff in miner or difficulty is configured by the pool itself? Thanks...
Pages:
Jump to: