Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][CryptoNight Coins] - Easyhash.io - 0.1 fee - page 6. (Read 11001 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i get to much booooo, last hour just booo, wtf guys

[2017-12-09 17:26:19] accepted: 0/95 (diff 6.039), 3874.86 H/s booooo
[2017-12-09 17:26:19] reject reason: Unauthenticated

[2017-12-09 17:23:03] accepted: 0/12 (diff 5.410), 3927.97 H/s booooo
[2017-12-09 17:23:03] reject reason: Low difficulty share
Activity: 67
Merit: 31
this happens, not overclocked

GPU2 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU0 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU0 t=33C fan=69%, GPU1 t=38C fan=68%, GPU2 t=34C fan=70%, GPU3 t=38C fan=68%, GPU4 t=35C fan=68%, GPU5 t=38C fan=69%
GPU5 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU4 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU3 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU2 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU3 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU0 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU1 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU0 t=33C fan=70%, GPU1 t=39C fan=68%, GPU2 t=34C fan=70%, GPU3 t=39C fan=68%, GPU4 t=36C fan=68%, GPU5 t=39C fan=69%
XMR: 12/09/17-11:18:07 - New job from etn.easyhash.io:3632

GPU1 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU4 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU0 t=32C fan=70%, GPU1 t=38C fan=68%, GPU2 t=34C fan=70%, GPU3 t=38C fan=69%, GPU4 t=35C fan=69%, GPU5 t=39C fan=69%
GPU5 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" value.
GPU3 found incorrect share. If you see this message often, make sure you that you did not overclock it too much, also try to reduce "-h" val
Activity: 7
Hi there,

Is the webminer down? I can't connect to the webminer (ETN) for a few days at two locations
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
XMR pool down for 10 hours, need to fix!  I have 25 days of mining invested.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Anyone know why my hashrate on ETN went from a steady 1.9 kilohash/s down to 20 hash/s and has been at the low number for an hour? I see that everyone else was having issues before that seem to have corrected but will this issue automatically correct or do I need to take a drive down to the storage  place where my rig is and reboot msnually?
Activity: 3
Hi,

how to set static difficulty ?
Now the xmr pool is showing no stats for me, but the vega rig shows shares excepted, 24 days with no block

The calculator here is just not right, so a 30% reduction will be close.

Too bad ETN is so hard to get to coinbase 
heres my stat for 24hr exactly, 10KH RX580 12 GPU, calculator through the day i entered the difficulty every few hrs manually, estimated rewards lowest 600 highest 1200... i mined 407 total , this is why whatomine took it off for 24hrs and then put a 30% reduction on it
fyi he increased pool fee, 0.02 etn fees last 3 payouts
back on now, but left 1 miner rig at etn.xeminer.net to see what happens
strange working for me, but that happened this week a couple times, last week also i left the pool when it did, its been happening on an off

im using claymore

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://etn.easyhash.io:3632 -xwal abcmywalletaddy123 -xpsw x -allpools 1
I'm getting 100% socket errors on ETN 3 rigs
XMR working file on 1 rig

tried all etn ports, same thing
Just the stats page isn't showing my correct hash rate, but the pay outs are processing as my usual hash
does anyone have a good backup pool?
still no connection for me
Activity: 25
just for a short time i think, now its ok
all of my etn miners here are socket errors
1 xmr rig is OK
is ETn down?
Activity: 1
see like now. I went from 11KH/s down to 5.2 randomly getting incorrect shares out of the blue.. eyeroll like im getting throttled

Noticed that the stratum server was setting my difficulty to be less than what the stratum server port allows e.g diff of 40000 on a min diff 50000 port

Also getting a unauthenticated error sometimes for share reject
see like now. I went from 11KH/s down to 5.2 randomly getting incorrect shares out of the blue.. eyeroll like im getting throttled
Every day the calculator shows much greater returns than wht reality is, so something is wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: