Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 115. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
doge is outperforming all other cryptos lol  so rational exuberance

(thanks)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Are there any other pools that auto-trade and pay in BTC?

The auto switching coins is great and all but I don't want to bother trading coins and shit.

My miners at HC have been down with disconnected errors for like 6hrs now. Ridiculous.

middlecoin is your only other option I think.

Here's what I have in my home screen:
BTC payout: hashco.ws, middlecoin.com, cryptologik.com, alternatepool.com
LTC payout: switchercoin.com
Actual coin payouts: multipool.us, ctompo.dyndns.org:8083/Tompool
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Diamond and Cosmos adjust after 1 block, switching the pool to mine there just to have the difficulty spike and have to switch back is far from efficient. 

I understand.

What is your minimum time per round? My GPUs just started revving up again, and i'm afraid there is a lot of downtime throughout the day.
Activity: 266
Our DNS provider has been under heavy ddos. They are attempting to mitigate but its ongoing. We've switched providers at this point and are just waiting for the change to take place at the registry.

You can continue to mine using the ip 37.187.9.53 for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately this one was out of our hands.

Thanks. i will setup my failsafe in CGMiner.

Can we get you to look into these altcoins? There is currently a handful that are on the top of a profitability chart that hashco.ws isn't mining. Of course i don't know how the technical aspect of it works, but just thought id bring it to everyones attention.

http://www.coinarmy.com/crypto-currency-profitability-calculator/#

Galaxycoin (GLX)
Globalcoin (GLC)
Diamondcoin (DMD)
Pheonixcoin (PXC)
Cosmoscoin (CMC)

Diamond and Cosmos adjust after 1 block, switching the pool to mine there just to have the difficulty spike and have to switch back is far from efficient. 
Activity: 321
Our DNS provider has been under heavy ddos. They are attempting to mitigate but its ongoing. We've switched providers at this point and are just waiting for the change to take place at the registry.

Thanks. i will setup my failsafe in CGMiner.

Can we get you to look into these altcoins? There is currently a handful that are on the top of a profitability chart that hashco.ws isn't mining. Of course i don't know how the technical aspect of it works, but just thought id bring it to everyones attention.

http://www.coinarmy.com/crypto-currency-profitability-calculator/#

Galaxycoin (GLX)
Globalcoin (GLC)
Diamondcoin (DMD)
Pheonixcoin (PXC)
Cosmoscoin (CMC)
Activity: 259
Ya, this is pretty bad.  It'll hash for a few minutes then stop for awhile.
Activity: 422
Even when using IP address, I still get frequent disconnects so we can rule out DNS. Using cgminer 2.1.4
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Giving middlecoin a try now, but there is also multipool.us
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Yeah, I seem to be mining again too. Thanks for the info folks, wasn't sure if it was just me who was offline.

Smiley

let's make a deal.
I'd like to have more data from you if you'd share - i've been trying to compare those two pools for quite some time - but having only 1 mining rig I don;t have close data with it.

edit:
this is not to bash either of both - it is more to get elaborated statistics and maybe even get both pools to perform better. Everyone can learn from each other ;-)
this is what i'm hoping.  It's not my intention to bash either site either:  I just want to make sure my hashes give me the best return.  

i'll start collecting more performance data from both machines and report back later this week.  i have 2 pairs of matched rigs devoted to experiments, so the only variable will be the individual pools' performances.  

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looks like the website is back up. Apparently I was still mining, but really low pay totals: .024. Also, over 56% rejects
I can tell you from experience that 24 hours isn't enough to tell anything.  Middlecoin has good days and bad days just like the other multipools.
Which is why i excluded data from when Hashcows was not displaying their payouts properly this weekend.  I can post a 3 day average with SEM whiskers, but it would make the hashcows payout even worse due to disconnects.  from the comments in this thread we see that as of monday, hashcows is not only up and running, it is paying above average.  based on my user ledger, monday was the best paying day i've ever had at hashcows. 

before you offhandedly dismiss what i posted, I posted data.  you posted an anecdote, which does nothing to refute the data.  

and you ignored my response.  Check the Middlecoin thread, you'll see that by their own admission the last two days there have been fairly atypical for payout.  You should discard that data as a result. 
In this thread, people were also reporting above average earning from hashcows.   both anecdotes cancel each other out. 

Let me say we're all here for the same thing:  to make coins.  Produce data contrary to mine, and we can have a talk. The more data we have, the more informed decisions we can make.   until then, you're just attacking the messenger.

read the damn thread already you'll see what i mean.  It's clear that you haven't if you're saying one person's observation here=the middlecoin thread for the past 2 days. 
let's make a deal.
I can tell you from experience that 24 hours isn't enough to tell anything.  Middlecoin has good days and bad days just like the other multipools.
Which is why i excluded data from when Hashcows was not displaying their payouts properly this weekend.  I can post a 3 day average with SEM whiskers, but it would make the hashcows payout even worse due to disconnects.  from the comments in this thread we see that as of monday, hashcows is not only up and running, it is paying above average.  based on my user ledger, monday was the best paying day i've ever had at hashcows. 

before you offhandedly dismiss what i posted, I posted data.  you posted an anecdote, which does nothing to refute the data.  

and you ignored my response.  Check the Middlecoin thread, you'll see that by their own admission the last two days there have been fairly atypical for payout.  You should discard that data as a result. 
In this thread, people were also reporting above average earning from hashcows.   both anecdotes cancel each other out. 

Let me say we're all here for the same thing:  to make coins.  Produce data contrary to mine, and we can have a talk. The more data we have, the more informed decisions we can make.   until then, you're just attacking the messenger.
Activity: 261
It looks like an outage at the DNS host. All 3 nameservers for hashco.ws are not responding at all.
ns1.systemdns.com
ns2.systemdns.com
ns3.systemdns.com

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We are looking into what the issue is but for the mean time if you cannot connect to stratum.

Connect through:

stratum+tcp://37.187.9.53:8888

I will update as soon as I get it.
Activity: 261
To do a fair comparison, you would have to stop mining at the same time and wait 2 days. Even 1 day isn't enough of a cooling off period, for all the revenue to come in.
Activity: 258
I'd like to have more data from you if you'd share - i've been trying to compare those two pools for quite some time - but having only 1 mining rig I don;t have close data with it.

edit:
this is not to bash either of both - it is more to get elaborated statistics and maybe even get both pools to perform better. Everyone can learn from each other ;-)
Jump to: