Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 111. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good point; where do the cows go to trade these coins?

I just uncheck my auto-trade box. (payout to BTC)
Then set my payout threshold in my Dogecoin balance to 999999999. This means that my coins will sit in the pool until it hits that impossible to reach number. When i am ready to cash in i will go into my user settings and check the auto-trade box and apply it.

Will that work? i haven't tried dumping them yet. Yes i know its not "safe" but its only 40,000 or ~$100 worth so far.

This wont work ftr.  The pool marks whether you auto-trade or not at the time the each round ends.  This is because it has to know how much of that rounds earnings get paid out in doge vs. get sent off for auto-trading.  Turning auto-trade back on later will only affect future rounds earnings.  In addition, auto-trade will never trade your already confirmed balances of coins, it only ever deals with coins mined in recently active rounds.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
Activity: 277
Far to say to you what to do nor where to trade or exchange your coin, after many lose on cryptsy i moved all my mining coin to coins-e.com and its far better, until now nothing wrong or bad, its easy to exchange/trade, still i use with "caution" for the moment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We have them sent off to the exchange, though nothing we can do about our deposits not showing up after 150+ deposits.

Sorry folks! Sad
Activity: 98
.. one good reason is its down 34% and sinking.  sooner we're out the higher its traded for of course

It has decent enough buy support to keep it above .000001 for the immediate term (next few hours maybe), but I agree, it's best to move it while the moving is good. I just don't see the  million plus USD flowing into doge day after day that would be needed to keep prices where they are with 1.44 x 10^9 DOGE being created each day. I hope we exit quick and take that sweet sweet BTC.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
.. one good reason is its down 34% and sinking.  sooner we're out the higher its traded for of course
Activity: 321
Activity: 294
PLEASE trade that last round of DOGE before 11pm ET (tonight's payout)

Much thanks
Such profits!

I just uncheck my auto-trade box. (payout to BTC)
Then set my payout threshold in my Dogecoin balance to 999999999. This means that my coins will sit in the pool until it hits that impossible to reach number. When i am ready to cash in i will go into my user settings and check the auto-trade box and apply it.

Will that work? i haven't tried dumping them yet. Yes i know its not "safe" but its only 40,000 or ~$100 worth so far.
Activity: 153
Anyone else getting "connection timed out" when trying to connect to the pool?
Activity: 85
Where can you even exchange DOGE if you were holding them?

Bter and BTC-e both don't have it.

coinedup and cryptsy
We are running a friendly contest here at hashcows, we need some of you graphic pro's to design a logo for hashcows, Please size the banner @ 468x60. We prefer you include our name somewhere in it, be creative and e-mail all submissions to [email protected]

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 294

WE ARE slightly BROKEN

Several times during this doge round #5625, pool stats have lost track of how long it has been going, as well as thinking people are at zero hashrate, and/or that users have contributed NO shares for the 4 hours.
Refreshing the main screen from time to time,hashcow alternately reports it has been on this round just a minute,  or sometimes the full 4+ hours.  Est unexchanged balance has not changed in half a hour and accepted shares are going up VERY slowly and sometimes not at all. I suspect the database is leaking because of our new all-time-high usage and we may be in trouble.

We are fine, don't panic. Things you are seeing are just display errors, you're payout will be awesome.

WE ARE slightly BROKEN

Several times during this doge round #5625, pool stats have lost track of how long it has been going, as well as thinking people are at zero hashrate, and/or that users have contributed NO shares for the 4 hours.
Refreshing the main screen from time to time,hashcow alternately reports it has been on this round just a minute,  or sometimes the full 4+ hours.  Est unexchanged balance has not changed in half a hour and accepted shares are going up VERY slowly and sometimes not at all. I suspect the database is leaking because of our new all-time-high usage and we may be in trouble.
Where can i find a good DOGE to USD converter? or a good DOGE to USD chart?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I personally keep all my doge and I encourage people to do the same. The good thing about us is we give every person the option to keep or auto-sell.

I agree that more people should hold and see how high this thing can go!

Hashcows loves dogecoin!

Dogecoin will fall as quickly as it became popular if we keep auto-selling them as soon as mine them. That being said, I'm making three times as much as I was before doge, so let's see how long we can keep it going!
I personally keep all my doge and I encourage people to do the same. The good thing about us is we give every person the option to keep or auto-sell.

I agree that more people should hold and see how high this thing can go!

Hashcows loves dogecoin!

From the doge thread, I don't think they realize the hashpower here but something to watch out for.

multipool & middlecoin is killing us.

They autosell every doge mined, it will have such negative influence on our currency  Sad

Any idea for taking both out of the way? DDoS'ing them is possible?
sounds like conspiracy to commit a criminal act. He/They MAY be doing something to us right now though. WE ARE slightly BROKEN
Jump to: