Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 131. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm also sort of interested in why the hash rate is so low while mining FST
FST has a fair amount of rejects because of well, how fast the blocks come.  Unfortunately it looks like the difficulty on the pool isn't registering right either for FST, we more than doubled it from what the site is showing
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Blocks get solved too quickly at this low of a difficulty.
Activity: 224
Hello, im new here, i just started mining here yesterday.
is this rejected % normal?

worker.1 = ATI 7970
worker.2 = ATI 7850

The kh in the pool is normally correct (in the print screen is a little low) but the rejected % is really high right? Do i have problems with my configurations or something?

That look's extremely high though maybe you took the SS right after a coin switch to something with a high reject % (like FastCoin)

Though if some of the more pro miners have some tips for you, I'm sure they can help you out Smiley

My rejection rate is even higher, mainly my multi-gpu setups. FST is insanely low difficulty though which would cause it (I hope). Usually jobs are solved before you even submit then, hence the rejections.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
is this rejected % normal?

worker.1 = ATI 7970
worker.2 = ATI 7850

The kh in the pool is normally correct (in the print screen is a little low) but the rejected % is really high right? Do i have problems with my configurations or something?

That look's extremely high though maybe you took the SS right after a coin switch to something with a high reject % (like FastCoin)

Though if some of the more pro miners have some tips for you, I'm sure they can help you out Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
is this rejected % normal? http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_8731382captura-de-pantalla.png

worker.1 = ATI 7970
worker.2 = ATI 7850

Is anybody else showing 0 for estimated earnings the last 3 rounds?
yeah, check a few posts up i think they're doing work on the DB

Thanks. I guess I missed that when I was skimming the thread. My bad.
Activity: 98

Yup. They said they were playing with the estimated earnings functions though so hopefully it's just that.
yeah, check a few posts up i think they're doing work on the DB
i think the algo is fine whatever they are doing behind the scenes. besides SBC, which we seem to be super slow switching off of.  We spiked the difficulty to 14 and now 20 and the site is still showing it as difficulty 4 with us mining
Activity: 28
Is there any chance that the algorithm for choosing the coin is shared with the cows for inspection? I often suspect that the choice of coin is suboptimal, but it is impossible to know for sure. The cows have the greatest incentive to optimize the algorithm besides hashco.ws, so why not bundle forces to improve it? Or could that knowledge be abused by a third party?
Activity: 80
cool, thanks for reply.

few things I think would make your stats better

1. Include User Share count for each round
2. Include BTC/ hour metric for each round
3. You can make room in the table by removing coins for auto-trade. It can easily be derived from matured coins - paid out coins

Thanks!
Activity: 56
Quick update:
-Est/confirmed exchanged #'s will be innacurate for a bit, while we continue to work on tweaking them on the back-end.
-SXC is indeed very profitable but round #5166 was thrown off by 2 stuck orders way above the current price. Though as you can see at current CORRECT prices it's profitability is over 140.

Moo
Glad I read this; I was worried my miner wasn't working.
Quick update:
-Est/confirmed exchanged #'s will be innacurate for a bit, while we continue to work on tweaking them on the back-end.
-SXC is indeed very profitable but round #5166 was thrown off by 2 stuck orders way above the current price. Though as you can see at current CORRECT prices it's profitability is over 140.

Moo

When do you guys decide to stop the round and when do you start trading?
Shouldn't you trade right away as blocks mature, to make sure you don't miss out on profitability. Doesn't make sense to wait till another coin is more profitable to start selling. Am i missing something?

We attempt to trade right after the block matures and attempt to trade many times throughout the day Wink
Activity: 80
Quick update:

Moo

When do you guys decide to stop the round and when do you start trading?
Shouldn't you trade right away as blocks mature, to make sure you don't miss out on profitability. Doesn't make sense to wait till another coin is more profitable to start selling. Am i missing something?
Quick update:
-Est/confirmed exchanged #'s will be innacurate/off for a bit, while we continue to work on tweaking them on the back-end.

Moo
Activity: 332
Holy crap, 12 mins on SXC = estimated 0.013668 BTC, or 1.647023 BTC a day! If only......

Yea, were looking into it, I would doubt that is legit but if it is then we are happy cows!

I'll let you guys know.

The calculations of the cows were correct, I just don't think those buy orders on Craptsy are for real.
Activity: 13
Looking at Cryptsy's trading history...looks like the trading history is broken at the moment for SXC.
Otherwise why is there so much cheap SXC for sale, when the buy is so large?
Think thats what caused the huge jump in SXC.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
Holy crap, 12 mins on SXC = estimated 0.013668 BTC, or 1.647023 BTC a day! If only......

Yea, were looking into it, I would doubt that is legit but if it is then we are happy cows!

I'll let you guys know.

SXC was literally raped by bunch of horned cows, mooo, moooo, MOOOOO!!!!

cow tipping Smiley
Jump to: