Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 64. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
"I'm losing money, it simply isn't commercial for me, so I want X to happen." - Fuck off you selfish piece of shit.
Sorry to disappoint you, but anyone who has more than a few graphic cards is, in the end, doing this for money. Same goes for the pool and its operators. So you should wake up from your dream.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Well. You where just the last one who said something about how you cant afford to be hashing for a small payout. Maybe i schouldnt have quoted you personaly. But i was just trying to point out what i was talking about.

I just think the thread should be a little more informative and not every 10th post somebody crying their stats are of and they cant live with that.

I agree with the sentiments that people shouldn't be using this thread to moan. The pool, the pool users and the pool operators are recovering from a hack and theft and people moaning isn't doing a damn bit of good. You'll notice that most of the people moaning are not those that even had coins stolen, the people moaning are those that think their petty concerns are more important that those of everyone else -

"I can't log in!"  - No, you're simply a fuckwit who cannot or does not read what's been written for the last twenty pages.

"The functionality of the site isn't working!"  - Again, you either cannot or choose not to read and think that everyone should drop what they're doing to babysit you.

"I think that X feature should be introduced." - Really? well asshole now is not the time, the pool is being rebuilt, file your suggestions under 'L' for later, loser.

"I'm losing money, it simply isn't commercial for me, so I want X to happen." - Fuck off you selfish piece of shit.

So rather than having a moan at the pool operators who are doing their level best to rebuild the pool, repay the losses and strengthen the platform for all future pool users including you, how about you have a moan at the thief who hacked and caused all these problems? The thief caused the issues, not the pool operators and if you're more in the market to moan at something more visible that the thief hiding in the shadows, well, have a moan at me, you know how much I think of your small-minded selfishness.

It's about time some of you moaning bastards displayed a little more respect for the pool operators and the existing members of the pool who are patiently mining through all the drama, supporting the pool and not creating mountains out of molehills.

So let me be clear - if you're moaning, then you're really not part of the Hashcows community, you're just some selfish piece of shit who's only out for themself.

Clear enough for you assholes?

Angry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
After mining with 2MH/s for 35 hours, my "current balance" is 0.00933682. Are you kidding? I would get way more just mining any altcoin.
And no payout yet either.

I have a similar situation and wonder if this will be corrected later?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well. You where just the last one who said something about how you cant afford to be hashing for a small payout. Maybe i schouldnt have quoted you personaly. But i was just trying to point out what i was talking about.

I just think the thread should be a little more informative and not every 10th post somebody crying their stats are of and they cant live with that.

Why did you reply to me and then write something totally unrelated to what I said? If you want to argue go somewhere else.
Activity: 98
After mining with 2MH/s for 35 hours, my "current balance" is 0.00933682. Are you kidding? I would get way more just mining any altcoin.

give it some time, they are working as fast as they can to fix the pool.  Wink
I can't afford to be mining for days on this pool and then get paid out 0.02 btc in the end.

I have to say I don't understand something. I am a developer myself, and I really don't understand why it's taking these pools and exchanges so long to do relatively simple things, I imagine they get a nice sum of money from this stuff, why don't they simply rent developers? I mean this whole site can be completely finished in a few days with a relatively small team and for a relatively low price.

What i dont understand is why you guys cant stop bitching about everything.
If your livelyhood depends on this stuff, or you cant afford i know what. Just go hash somewhere else for a few days, come back when you read here everything is working as it should be. Could take another week or so before everything settles down.

If i was so paranoid about everything i would have left hashcows at xmas eve and wouldnt come back until things are sorted.
Its not like you guys didnt know or something. Youre acting like nobody has said anything about how things are a bit wonky for the last 20 pages.

Its getting old and anoying imho

I can't afford to be mining for days on this pool and then get paid out 0.02 btc in the end.

I have to say I don't understand something. I am a developer myself, and I really don't understand why it's taking these pools and exchanges so long to do relatively simple things, I imagine they get a nice sum of money from this stuff, why don't they simply rent developers? I mean this whole site can be completely finished in a few days with a relatively small team and for a relatively low price.
Activity: 66

Activity: 24
That all having been said, I hope my payout listing is just inaccurate! haha 0.00893325 BTC Balance for mining all day at 3.8mh/s would be devastating. That's around $7. I made more than that playing the LCT and XPM market today! I'm not complaining, I know they've had some issues and been working diligently on them all night and day so I'll give it some more time/credit    Cool

Great question.. the balance showing now is that the last 24 hours or what?  If so.. phew, the pool must have done really poorly since last payout.

I also get nearly .01 for full day mining at 3.6 mh/s.. Yesterday I switched between EAC, CSC and RPC and sold them manualy (which btw. brought me .06 BTC at same hashrate), so I hope there are still LOADS of immature / unexchanged coins..

wondering the same here, eight 280x with 740kh/s.. getting me 0.025??  Cheesy i think something's off..
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
I have read every post of this thread but have probably missed it.
I have BTC that I would like to cash out but there is no cashout option, only for alt coins which are not auto traded.
I believe that my auto cashout was set to 0 so I could only do manual cash outs. When will I be able to do a manual cashout of BTC? In the meantime can I have it switched to a daily auto payout?

Hey it works fine, just hit "Proceed to cashout", it's under ALT coin, but the landing page has BTC as an option.
Thanks. I was trying to do this from my Ipad but the "proceed to cashout" button doesn't work. Fired up the PC and all is well. Thanks.
Activity: 72
Top of my wish list is getting balances and payouts woking... it's kinda annoying having no idea whats going on.

Payouts (cashing out) should be working (mostly) fine?  Sometimes a bit of a delay, but they are there.   Balance estimates should hopefully be back up after tonights payout.

What do you mean for "a bit of delay"? Yesterday morning I tried to cashout, in the evening was still pending.
Tonight my btc balance grew by the amount paid tonight, and now I read the cashout still pending (since 17 hours), and it is automatically updated to my entire balance (yesterday amount + tonight payment).

Something's wrong?
Activity: 51
I have BTC that I would like to cash out but there is no cashout option, only for alt coins which are not auto traded.
I believe that my auto cashout was set to 0 so I could only do manual cash outs. When will I be able to do a manual cashout of BTC? In the meantime can I have it switched to a daily auto payout?

Hey it works fine, just hit "Proceed to cashout", it's under ALT coin, but the landing page has BTC as an option.
Activity: 196
can anyone comment on when the balance is updated?
For example, I understand payout is about 4:00 GMT, but is that for everything from 4:01GMT (day before) - 4:00GMT (day of)? or is it 4:01GMT (2 days before) - 4:00GMT (1 day ago)?

The reason I ask is because my balance is so low for the amount of mining my system did as of right now, it shows I only made 0.00009430 BTC... which is pretty much peso's and not worth electricity. Just looking for answers since I am new here. If that is the case, that is fine, I just would be better off mining something that profits me more then that. If the timeframe is different, I just would like to know (and it seems I am not the only one).

Thanks for any help.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
That all having been said, I hope my payout listing is just inaccurate! haha 0.00893325 BTC Balance for mining all day at 3.8mh/s would be devastating. That's around $7. I made more than that playing the LCT and XPM market today! I'm not complaining, I know they've had some issues and been working diligently on them all night and day so I'll give it some more time/credit    Cool

Great question.. the balance showing now is that the last 24 hours or what?  If so.. phew, the pool must have done really poorly since last payout.

I also get nearly .01 for full day mining at 3.6 mh/s.. Yesterday I switched between EAC, CSC and RPC and sold them manualy (which btw. brought me .06 BTC at same hashrate), so I hope there are still LOADS of immature / unexchanged coins..
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Activity: 111
Activity: 448
Hashcows - I like this pool and that is the reason I am still here.  Been mining since before the hack, still mining after.  One thing that I would like to see is an overall profit chart.  You know, If you mined with 1000kH/s today you would have made .01BTC.  A nice graph would be superb.

Is anyone collecting this type of data?  It would be great to get an overall picture of pool profitability! 

Keep up the good work, HC team.  I am looking forward to the addition of the remaining features.

Smiley

Problem with even thinking about making a chart like that for a multipool like HC or MC is that the alt-coin value can and does fluctuate too much for that chart to be accurate. If people got less of a payout than the chart showed, all hell would break loose on the forums. Which is just simply not worth it, nor is there any good way to keep it accurate. Keeping an eye on your payout through out the day is your best bet, once they get it back up and working of course. It is down atm if you read back a few pages.

That all being said, I think HC has the best model for any of the multipools imho.

I agree with you somewhat, but at the same time it could be offered as a ballpark figure.  The payout throughout the day gives me an idea, and I do check it occasionally, but I would really like a general long term idea.  Let the whiners whine, we all know they will regardless.  I would just like to see a general graph to compare against a graph on say, coinwarz or some other crap site lol.  Thanks for your response.

We had this exact graph, both a BTC/Mh/s and USD/Mh/s, it will be re-implemented on the new site as well at some point.
Activity: 111
Hashcows - I like this pool and that is the reason I am still here.  Been mining since before the hack, still mining after.  One thing that I would like to see is an overall profit chart.  You know, If you mined with 1000kH/s today you would have made .01BTC.  A nice graph would be superb.

Is anyone collecting this type of data?  It would be great to get an overall picture of pool profitability! 

Keep up the good work, HC team.  I am looking forward to the addition of the remaining features.

Smiley

Problem with even thinking about making a chart like that for a multipool like HC or MC is that the alt-coin value can and does fluctuate too much for that chart to be accurate. If people got less of a payout than the chart showed, all hell would break loose on the forums. Which is just simply not worth it, nor is there any good way to keep it accurate. Keeping an eye on your payout through out the day is your best bet, once they get it back up and working of course. It is down atm if you read back a few pages.

That all being said, I think HC has the best model for any of the multipools imho.

I agree with you somewhat, but at the same time it could be offered as a ballpark figure.  The payout throughout the day gives me an idea, and I do check it occasionally, but I would really like a general long term idea.  Let the whiners whine, we all know they will regardless.  I would just like to see a general graph to compare against a graph on say, coinwarz or some other crap site lol.  Thanks for your response.
Activity: 259
Pages:
Jump to: