Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 65. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That all having been said, I hope my payout listing is just inaccurate! haha 0.00893325 BTC Balance for mining all day at 3.8mh/s would be devastating. That's around $7. I made more than that playing the LCT and XPM market today! I'm not complaining, I know they've had some issues and been working diligently on them all night and day so I'll give it some more time/credit    Cool

Yeah, mine shows 0.00009430 thats what I probably should have earned for the few minutes I did the other day. Thats mainly why I was asking. If so, then for obvious reasons hashcow wouldn't work out for me.

But I can't imagine it being that bad based on what I have read from everyone and how much I actually mined today with them. We shall see.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
That all having been said, I hope my payout listing is just inaccurate! haha 0.00893325 BTC Balance for mining all day at 3.8mh/s would be devastating. That's around $7. I made more than that playing the LCT and XPM market today! I'm not complaining, I know they've had some issues and been working diligently on them all night and day so I'll give it some more time/credit    Cool
Yeah, i figured it would take some time. I just didn't want to be sitting at my computer waiting. So I thought I would ask to the experienced ones.

Thanks for the answer. I appreciate it.
Hashcows - I like this pool and that is the reason I am still here.  Been mining since before the hack, still mining after.  One thing that I would like to see is an overall profit chart.  You know, If you mined with 1000kH/s today you would have made .01BTC.  A nice graph would be superb.

Is anyone collecting this type of data?  It would be great to get an overall picture of pool profitability! 

Keep up the good work, HC team.  I am looking forward to the addition of the remaining features.

Smiley

Problem with even thinking about making a chart like that for a multipool like HC or MC is that the alt-coin value can and does fluctuate too much for that chart to be accurate. If people got less of a payout than the chart showed, all hell would break loose on the forums. Which is just simply not worth it, nor is there any good way to keep it accurate. Keeping an eye on your payout through out the day is your best bet, once they get it back up and working of course. It is down atm if you read back a few pages.

That all being said, I think HC has the best model for any of the multipools imho.
I am new to hashcow, I mined for a bout 20 minutes a few days ago and then had to switch. But I have been mining today for about 3-4 hours (the last 3-4 hours). Isn't 4:00 GMT about 22 minutes ago? And if so, how long does it take to show up how much btc you made?

I am mining with about 1800Kh/s currently, so while not crazy amount, still a decent amount of power.

Thanks in advance.

Any of the multipools take some time to cash out and payout coins. It is not some huge, massively powerful NSA or Google server that can do that large of data crunching at once. Middlecoin usually took up to 2 hours to payout in full, so be patient young padawan.
I am new to hashcow, I mined for a bout 20 minutes a few days ago and then had to switch. But I have been mining today for about 3-4 hours (the last 3-4 hours). Isn't 4:00 GMT about 22 minutes ago? And if so, how long does it take to show up how much btc you made?

I am mining with about 1800Kh/s currently, so while not crazy amount, still a decent amount of power.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 111
Hashcows - I like this pool and that is the reason I am still here.  Been mining since before the hack, still mining after.  One thing that I would like to see is an overall profit chart.  You know, If you mined with 1000kH/s today you would have made .01BTC.  A nice graph would be superb.

Is anyone collecting this type of data?  It would be great to get an overall picture of pool profitability! 

Keep up the good work, HC team.  I am looking forward to the addition of the remaining features.

Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Also, the menu on your mobile site isn't opening when pressed so you can't navigate away from the home page.  Not a pressing issue obviously, just thought I'd let you know.

Yes, I've noticed this, too.  It's frustrating because (at least in Chrome for Android) the website also denies my request to load the desktop version.  There's no link on the page to go to the classic or desktop version, and clicking the checkbox to request desktop version in the menu does nothing but reload the mobile page.  So I can't do anything from my phone right now.  Again, no huge deal.  Certainly get the important stuff done first.  But it's something to add to the list.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Top of my wish list is getting balances and payouts woking... it's kinda annoying having no idea whats going on.

Payouts (cashing out) should be working (mostly) fine?  Sometimes a bit of a delay, but they are there.   Balance estimates should hopefully be back up after tonights payout.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Yeah, it's kind of frustrating, but . . . patience, mon capitan.  The guys are working just as hard as they can to get this thing back up and running smoothly.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Top of my wish list is getting balances and payouts woking... it's kinda annoying having no idea whats going on.
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
"Login" isn't working for me currently.  I've tried with IE, Firefox, and Chrome and its a no go so far.  Is this normal for now or should I be able to log in?

Quote from: #hashcows
[News] New Portal is up! DNS is Propagating || Among some disabled features mentioned on site; Cashouts will be delayed until tonight, and Est. BTC Earnings are not functional. || Report all bugs/feedback!

Don't forget that DNS propagation can take up to 48-72 hours depending on where you are, your ISP, etc etc. If you're still seeing the old portal (with red error message) and the site won't let you log in, try clearing your browser cache before loading it again afresh. If you still see the old portal at that point, DNS records are probably being cached somewhere along the way, so sit tight and try again in a while!

Might not be your issue.. just sayin' Wink
"Login" isn't working for me currently.  I've tried with IE, Firefox, and Chrome and its a no go so far.  Is this normal for now or should I be able to log in?  Also, the menu on your mobile site isn't opening when pressed so you can't navigate away from the home page.  Not a pressing issue obviously, just thought I'd let you know.
You on the correct URL?   www.hashco.ws

You should be able to log into your old account--assuming you have one Smiley if not, create one.

If you're at the correct URL and still can't log in, then yes, you have a problem and need to submit a ticket.
Activity: 19
Crazy question:

Owners, when you trade my coins on the exchanges, lets say 1 BTC worth of SBC, how do I know that you aren't pocketing half?  Trust?

I realize we opt in for auto trade, but a paper trail seems necessary.  

You could pay me half of what my shares were worth, and just say the prices dipped when you decided to trade.

So, go to the options page and tell 'em not to trade your mined coins for BTC.  (That option isn't available right now because of the reworking of the entire site.)

There is nothing requiring you to have them sell all your coins.  you can have the directly deposited to your wallet.

Yes, I know I could configure no auto trade.  I'm saying that for auto trade to be trustworthy on this or any site, there should be a paper trail.   Don't take it the wrong way, I'm making a point.

True, but this site shows a lot more information than other auto-switch pools like middlecoin. Hell, middlecoin doesn't even tell you what coins you've mined or has any paper trail at all Tongue Only immature, unexchanged and exchanged.
Activity: 70
The pool is down, looks like its stuk on CGB wich is saying 0mh  Huh
Hi,

I have a question.
So, I have mined for about half a day and completed a few rounds (blocks were found).
Where can I see some kind of totals on the site?
It maybe a stupid question but I do not see any balances on the "Balances and Cashout" page.
Configured to autotrade.

It's explained here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4408900

- Balances

You won't see a change to your BTC balance until payouts happen, once a day at GMT 04:00:00.  Normally you'd have an "Estimated Un-Exchanged" and "Estimated Exchagned" value that grows and adjusts throughout the day, those are currently disabled, and being worked on.  If you don't have a balance *after* payout time, its something to be concerned about, and let support know.

Thank you Sir!
Activity: 10
"Login" isn't working for me currently.  I've tried with IE, Firefox, and Chrome and its a no go so far.  Is this normal for now or should I be able to log in?  Also, the menu on your mobile site isn't opening when pressed so you can't navigate away from the home page.  Not a pressing issue obviously, just thought I'd let you know.
Activity: 140
Hi,

I have a question.
So, I have mined for about half a day and completed a few rounds (blocks were found).
It maybe a stupid question but I do not see any balances on the "Balances and Cashout" page.
Configured to autotrade.

It's explained here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4408900

- Balances

You won't see a change to your BTC balance until payouts happen, once a day at GMT 04:00:00.  Normally you'd have an "Estimated Un-Exchanged" and "Estimated Exchagned" value that grows and adjusts throughout the day, those are currently disabled, and being worked on.  If you don't have a balance *after* payout time, its something to be concerned about, and let support know.
Hi,

I have a question.
Configured to autotrade.
Pages:
Jump to: