Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 92. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like the Trust numbers for both nearmiss and aTriz have been reset to zero.
Is this what you guys are seeing, or am I looking in the wrong place?

You need to click on the blue trust bit to see it all  Cheesy
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Looks like the Trust numbers for both nearmiss and aTriz have been reset to zero.
Is this what you guys are seeing, or am I looking in the wrong place?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
This thread is starting to sound like this:

1. The color is red.
2. Official Admin Post - Yeah the color is red. We're looking into it after Xmas.
3. Hey, did anyone know the color is red?
4. Just wanted to check here, did anyone notice the color is red.
5. I hate that the color is red.
6. Does anyone know what color it is?
7. *Bangs Head on table* - don't you all read, the color is red dammit!!!
8. Hey, I read every post and couldn't find the answer... Is the color red?
...snip...
10003029. Read my blog post: " the color red vs the color blue, a retrospective"
10003030. You know what, I think... Yes.. It seems the color is red.
10003031. Can someone tell me if the color is red or not?

10003032. I can't register, is it because it's red?

I think we'll see at least one question per page now asking why they can't login, register, or withdraw.  The chances are even higher if the post is right after an official post /update on the hack.

We should make a drinking game out of this.   Each post asking about logins, registration, withdrawals, etc gets a shot.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Hey all.  Just wanted to say a little bit about dealing with nearmiss.

I have pm's to and from him all the way back to May.  He has always been quick to reply when there was any problem with one of his pools.  He may be delayed some, but what would you rather have, him spending time posting here or off working on the problem?

I am glad that nearmiss and aTriz found what the problem was and are fixing it.  Replacing lost funds is great and a lot more than some have done in the past.

The negative "trade" trust given to nearmiss is just wrong.  Operating a pool is not the same as making a trade with you.  So they had problems with a pool.  Why give them a negative trade trust.  But alas, there is always abuse to the systems that we have here.

I am still mining with hashco.ws and have been throughout this ordeal.

Thanks nearmiss and aTriz.

These guys are basically setting the standard on how you handle this kind of situation correctly.  Yet, there are going to be butt hurt assclowns here that will beat up on them (likely due to deep seeded emotional problems because their daddy never told them he loved them).  If you had more then 7 days worth of coins sitting around your account that's a bit crazy.  I'm sure the board admins will fix their trade reps.. there is no reason for stupid nonsense like that.
Activity: 155
I did know that You guys will not dissapoint us, but this is far behind my expectations. I vote for creating separate BTC adress for donations to at least partially cover losses and put it om HC website.

I'm hoping you meant "beyond" expectations, since behind would imply that you expected more. Wink

I agree! I for one would be happy to donate to the Admins to help offset the reimbursement fees.
I personally didn't lose anything, since I always (as has been suggested multiple times) remove my coins on a daily basis.
The Devs offering to reimburse lost coins is a HUGE goodwill gesture, and one that I hope everyone truly appreciates.
Great job Cows!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
just a question like this

i was once robbed of about 1.4 bitcoin with paypal, and it seems there is no way to recover the BTC. ive learned since...

In real life you could get back to the stealer, but the anonyme way the Bitcoins handles addresse's could be its biggest harm againts itself!!

There must be a way to track stealers!!!    Like B(tc)ounty hunters!!! that could get a portion of the recovered amount in BTC

I stand withHashco,.. anyway there is such attack on almost all pools, here or another place we have to live with that i think!!  stealers will always find a way.. like in real life!!

Activity: 447
Hey all.  Just wanted to say a little bit about dealing with nearmiss.

I have pm's to and from him all the way back to May.  He has always been quick to reply when there was any problem with one of his pools.  He may be delayed some, but what would you rather have, him spending time posting here or off working on the problem?

I am glad that nearmiss and aTriz found what the problem was and are fixing it.  Replacing lost funds is great and a lot more than some have done in the past.

The negative "trade" trust given to nearmiss is just wrong.  Operating a pool is not the same as making a trade with you.  So they had problems with a pool.  Why give them a negative trade trust.  But alas, there is always abuse to the systems that we have here.

I am still mining with hashco.ws and have been throughout this ordeal.

Thanks nearmiss and aTriz.
Activity: 6
Linode was hosting inputs.io, part of the hack involved an exploit on the Linode control panel. I don't think there was any evidence of inside involvement.
Activity: 83
I tried to register but an error message appears everytime i submit y data:

INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'

I've searched, if anyone had the same problem in this topic but i have not found anything...

can someone help me...thank you!

Seriously?

If you took 10 seconds to read the last few pages on this thread, or the big notice on the front page of the pool itself, you'd see that the pool was 0wn3d over Christmas, and is currently operating in a read-only mode that does not allow for database interactions such as creating new accounts. The pool operators hope to begin resuming normal operations in a few days.

On a semi-related note I find it interesting that I see "linode" in that error message. Wasn't linode implicated in several thefts a couple years ago?

INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'

I've searched, if anyone had the same problem in this topic but i have not found anything...

You have not found anything?? lol

its on every page, for the last 20 pages, the site is on lock down,

https://hashco.ws/update.php
Activity: 37

Activity: 95
I did know that You guys will not dissapoint us, but this is far behind my expectations. I vote for creating separate BTC adress for donations to at least partially cover losses and put it om HC website.

I second that.
Thank you aTriz and nearmiss,, that is exilant response i will be pointing my miners back to u soon as all is running well again  Grin
Activity: 140
Great reply and very much appreciated. I'm sure you've earnt a lot of respect for you stepping up like that. When you're up and running properly I'll definitely be back.
Activity: 6
Nearmiss, I... I think I love you...
Activity: 224
I lost .22 BTC but due to the dogecoin rush I will hopefully earn about .1 back from the last 7 days. The SQL injection is pretty ridiculous though. Such a vulnerability is an amateur one, I mean for christ stake use a web framework that will sanitize qureries for you.
Activity: 105
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
ops i noticed the problem just now ... its one of the best pool i am using so far.
Activity: 22

We'll be posting a simple tool for people to use, allowing you to login with your credentials, at which point it will send out an email verification link, including your current balance and payment address the site has for you.

Thanks for the honorable resolution!   Smiley
Has the tool for balance information been posted already?
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Activity: 40
I didn't mine with you guys before, but I definitely will once you guys are up and running, just because of your response to the hack.
Pages:
Jump to: