Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 89. (Read 347329 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

Wonder if hashcows and middlecoin have a connection, would be good for the middlecoin admin to pull the IP if he has it..

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Still not able to get my bitcoins out. We're going on 4 days now. I am a BFL pre-order veteran, and I'm having flashbacks of a slick company spokesperson joshing me. Talk is cheap. It's been 4 days. I want my money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm only asking this to make sure it's not part of the breach.  I was a bit interested in the Amazon.com approach to hash rate on the banner.  Even if the site said I wasn't logged in it would still show my hash rate.  I always found that interesting... though not technically a problem (if they understood the possible season implications which persist to this day).

Regardless its an issue that should be sorted. Not sure how they manage sessions but its sloppy.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
A total of 40.7815 BTC was removed and sent to address 13R87ropkDKzDEuVeQoX64kkcLvPWVdTKH. Hashcows staff have followed up with all major exchanges and a number of other large pools to confirm if they had any trace of this address in their systems, which as of this time has not turned up any useful results.

All transactions to this address happened on the 24th and the balance is still completely unspent. There were no outgoing transactions.

So how could anyone possibly have any trace of this address in their systems??
Activity: 448
Sorry for the delay on the temp withdrawal tool.  I had hoped to have it released tonight.  Its approx. 90% finished, but I'd rather not rush it out at 1am and then go to bed.   Had less time tonight to work on it than I had anticipated.  It'll be wrapped up tomorrow night, and allow people to withdrawal balances in any coin, with details verified via email.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I can't seem to login...anyone know why???
Just kidding, enjoy your shot guys...
Activity: 259
I'm only asking this to make sure it's not part of the breach.  I was a bit interested in the Amazon.com approach to hash rate on the banner.  Even if the site said I wasn't logged in it would still show my hash rate.  I always found that interesting... though not technically a problem (if they understood the possible season implications which persist to this day).
Activity: 209
When I learned of this problem, I followed standard protocol and tried changing my password.  I don't remember seeing any error.  I logged out.  So I then tried logging in with my new password, and it did not recognize it.  I tried my old password.  That also didn't work.  So I request a a password reset.  It sends out the email telling me my new password, but failed at updating the database.  WTF!!  How do I get back into my account?  If it was read-only, then why doesn't my original password work?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I was only mining with hashco.ws for a couple days or so, but def plan on returning once all this is sorted out Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
You should add donation adress beneath that statement.

It is, it's in his Sig.

Oh I see, he have to change it recently from simply "BTC:13.." and I didn´t noticed.  BTW Its quite ironic that this address begins with 13 as the attackers one..

Haha just noticed that as well!
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hi
No withdrawal tool yet right?

I will love to take out what I have from the site.
thanks!
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

It is, it's in his Sig.

Oh I see, he have to change it recently from simply "BTC:13.." and I didn´t noticed.  BTW Its quite ironic that this address begins with 13 as the attackers one..
Activity: 155

It is, it's in his Sig.
Just so its on the new page...

https://hashco.ws/update.php

You should add donation adress beneath that statement. I´ve sended little bit of BTC there, but its still pending on Craptsy. Even that it appears that I´ll be the first one who will donate, and thats quite sad. Hopefully I will not be only one..
Can't access account. What is the problem?

You must be kidding... The saddest about this all is that all theese ppl will spend  more time by going back to this topic to see if someone reply, than they could spend by read ONE FOOKING page (or even by move their eyes little bit upwards!!!)
Shot!

I can't feel my feet....
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can't access account. What is the problem?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
This has (rather ironically) turned into one of the more entertaining threads I'm currently following!  Roll Eyes

It's truly baffling how many people seem to have lost the ability to read before posting.
Then again, this is the internet, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: