Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 90. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
My god, the alcohol poisoning.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey, I can't seem to log in...  Huh

Haha, just joking Cheesy

*drinks shot*

lol  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Hey, I can't seem to log in...  Huh

Haha, just joking Cheesy

*drinks shot*

+1

also, could someone please explain why i am locked out??  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Hey, I can't seem to log in...  Huh

Haha, just joking Cheesy

*drinks shot*

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Yay two more shots...

Seriously the latest update isn't even all that old.  Pls read before posting people, at least a single previous page and you would have seen your answers and exact same questions asked (again, and again, and again) there. 

This is impossible.. I would not believe you if you told me somewhere in the pub how stupid some people are, anf how many...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I sure do hope when the balances get back online, I figure out that profits have shot through the roof (I am away and have not stopped my rig from mining Hashcows throughout this fiasco)!

Here's to wishing, cheers!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Yay two more shots...

Seriously the latest update isn't even all that old.  Pls read before posting people, at least a single previous page and you would have seen your answers and exact same questions asked (again, and again, and again) there. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Wow I still can't log in or get an email sent to me. Lovely. Still in the dark about my money. I saw some 1/3 of it was sent to my bitcoin wallet, but not all.

I do hope this pool comes back online. (Though I may be making more mining individual coins at low difficulty with high volatility in sales price, it's a headache)

Also, to previous posted, no new users. Can you not see what happened?
Activity: 400
hi are u not accepting new miners? when i try to register i get this message:

INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 4
You cannot register new accounts at this time. You cannot login at this time. We continue to work on the withdrawal tool, thank you all for such a positive response.

Also if you would like to make a contribution/donation to Hashcows i've linked below and in my sig. (We appreciate the gratitude but not needed unless you must Cheesy)
BTC: 13QcFh3kRV8G5eAfjom52abcnYnsM6Tw4Q

Was wondering why I couldn't login. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
like i stated above--this was not posted to get reimbursed. i realize the amount is low, its all i have currently-- there are people that actually have lower then mine. im working on getting a upgrade but im not here to be the highest or best miner.im still pretty new to crypto coins(May2013), and this is just fine for me with my current situation. i just want to make sure my books are accurate and up to date.my geforce 9600gt is working great for all my games i play still, while it may not mine like alot of your mining rigs do, im perfectly happy with it.
but why fret over pocket change?

you could literally have used the time in the past 4 days to search the sofa couch cushions for spare change and bought more BTC than the time spent to post your projected loss.

my whole point all along was not about being reimbursed or how low my mining rigs amounts to dollar wise-- if i had a nickle for every post that basically negatively trolls my mining rig when it wasnt ment to be , i would already have more then i had mined--for that matter i could spend a could seconds on any exchange and have made that much. but once again and hopefully for last time, original post was NOT for reimbursement or to show the forum how inferior my mining rig is to theirs, but for my record keeping purposes only, meaning to get accurate and true confirmation of the information i keep recorded.Thanks to all who have voiced their opinions on my low totals and amounts--i have in that time eaten 2 Mcdouble burgers in that time, going after the 3rd now. Smiley
let's make a deal.
Any reason why Hashcow is better than Middlecoin?
They disclose which coin is being mined currently. So it's much easier to detect if a pool is stealing from miners.
Middlecoin is very shady in this.
actually, by not disclosing what they're mining, they got an extra few days of profit vs. the other pools on dogecoin when it spiked.   it's a strategic decision, and one that's paid off well for the site op and miners.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
They disclose which coin is being mined currently. So it's much easier to detect if a pool is stealing from miners.
Middlecoin is very shady in this.
let's make a deal.
you get to keep the coins you want.
Activity: 27
let's make a deal.
like i stated above--this was not posted to get reimbursed. i realize the amount is low, its all i have currently-- there are people that actually have lower then mine. im working on getting a upgrade but im not here to be the highest or best miner.im still pretty new to crypto coins(May2013), and this is just fine for me with my current situation. i just want to make sure my books are accurate and up to date.my geforce 9600gt is working great for all my games i play still, while it may not mine like alot of your mining rigs do, im perfectly happy with it.
but why fret over pocket change?

you could literally have used the time in the past 4 days to search the sofa couch cushions for spare change and bought more BTC than the time spent to post your projected loss.

Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
Hashcows Official Update

1) i didn't want to change anything on my account til you noted it as being one that was effected---i believe you have , so is it ok now for me to change my address back to one i had before and change my pin and other credentials now?

2)based off your quote" Hascows will be re-imbursing every miner 100% of losses incurred on earnings made within the last 7 days prior to the incident (Dec 17th's payout inclusive). This means any funds you earned between Dec 17th and Dec 24th that were cashed out of your account by the attacker, will be re-added to your account at Hashcows expense. This payout will recover 100% of losses for 463 of the 754 affected users. For the remaining 291 users who are only partially covered by the above, we'll be offering reduced fees of 0.5% for at least the next 60 days to help with any shortfall."

i had last requested a payout on , so im assuming i lost 100% of my payouts on 12/13(0.00012345)
 12/14(0.0000943000)
 12/15(0.00020599)
 12/16 (0.00012939)
and will get 12/17-12/24 full payouts. am i correct in assuming this?

Yes, exactly. And for what You lost from 13-17 / 12 I can reimburse You personally, just send me Your BTC adress (Yours signature is so messy that its not showing correctly) and exact amount - I dont want to waste my time by counting theese tiny numbers (honestly it can´t cover Your electricity bill)

i do not have a electricity bill as it is already included as part of my rent.And yes while my electricity is basically free, these numbers would not normally pay for electricity but for me its the only video card i have and my only way to mine currently.My point in posting this was not to get reimbursed but to make sure i knew what was going on, so that i can update my spreadsheet according.Thank you for your offer.
Your total loss for the days and amounts you stated are less the 90 cents.  Thats four days of power to not even make a full dollar in return.  That doesn't even cover the cost of fries at McDonald's.  You really should not be mining with that setup.  I'm amazed that you even posted the info.

let's make a deal.
Your total loss for the days and amounts you stated are less the 90 cents.  Thats four days of power to not even make a full dollar in return.  That doesn't even cover the cost of fries at McDonald's.  You really should not be mining with that setup.  I'm amazed that you even posted the info.
+1
Activity: 447
Hashcows Official Update

1) i didn't want to change anything on my account til you noted it as being one that was effected---i believe you have , so is it ok now for me to change my address back to one i had before and change my pin and other credentials now?

2)based off your quote" Hascows will be re-imbursing every miner 100% of losses incurred on earnings made within the last 7 days prior to the incident (Dec 17th's payout inclusive). This means any funds you earned between Dec 17th and Dec 24th that were cashed out of your account by the attacker, will be re-added to your account at Hashcows expense. This payout will recover 100% of losses for 463 of the 754 affected users. For the remaining 291 users who are only partially covered by the above, we'll be offering reduced fees of 0.5% for at least the next 60 days to help with any shortfall."

i had last requested a payout on , so im assuming i lost 100% of my payouts on 12/13(0.00012345)
 12/14(0.0000943000)
 12/15(0.00020599)
 12/16 (0.00012939)
and will get 12/17-12/24 full payouts. am i correct in assuming this?

Yes, exactly. And for what You lost from 13-17 / 12 I can reimburse You personally, just send me Your BTC adress (Yours signature is so messy that its not showing correctly) and exact amount - I dont want to waste my time by counting theese tiny numbers (honestly it can´t cover Your electricity bill)

i do not have a electricity bill as it is already included as part of my rent.And yes while my electricity is basically free, these numbers would not normally pay for electricity but for me its the only video card i have and my only way to mine currently.My point in posting this was not to get reimbursed but to make sure i knew what was going on, so that i can update my spreadsheet according.Thank you for your offer.
Pages:
Jump to: