Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOLS] Proportional Payout Pools with 5% Finder Reward - page 4. (Read 23890 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
DiamondCoin pool started!

DiamondCoin      -   diamond.cryptcoins.net
legendary
sbc.ub3rl33t.com  is updated and moved to a fast server.  the pool is back.
legendary
The stablecoin pool has been stopped and is being updated to stablecoin version 1.5.  There was a fork in stablecoin.
In addition to updating the client, we are moving the pool to a new server that should vastly improve performance.  The pool should be up within 12 hrs.
legendary
New Pools!

Spots            -   spots.cryptcoins.net

POS Coins:

CosmosCoin    -   cosmos.cryptcoins.net
GalaxyCoin      -   galaxy.cryptcoins.net
legendary
Our new servers are up and we will be announcing new pools.

Today we announce LuckyCoin and EmeraldCoin!

LuckyCoin       -      lucky.cryptcoins.net

EmeraldCoin       -      emd.cryptcoins.net
legendary
There's nothing we can do for grandcoin, and goldcoin.. you get what you get with mining them.  Only thing worse is fastcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
still the same for both of these coins it seems.....ran about 14 hours on grandcoin with 1.5Mh/s and only got about 1500 coins.....so its looking approx 15-20% of estimated value....so whats the best place to point about 2Mh/s lately?
legendary
We've been looking it over (our pool ) and we can't find anything wrong yet.  We notice that cryptsy is even having issues with this coin and (as of this writing) has suspended and removed grandcoin from their platform.

2 things to keep in mind (and we aren't saying these 2 things are all there is to blame for grandcoin/goldcoin mining pool problems) :

1- coins where difficulty changes often will never have accurate per day estimates.
2- coins where orphans are abundant will never have accurate per day estimates.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am yet to find a grandcoin pool that delivers anywhere near their own expected return so yes, it's not just that pool however my earnings on that particular pool were substantially lower than expected, around 10% of stated expectation.

Earlier when I said either a scam or broken, I'm leaning towards broken. Everyone in the mining world seems very quick to point the finger and yell shenanigans and that's understandable because pool mining is really just like trusting a stranger on the internet with your money.

Let me know if your grandcoin pool gets fixed and I'll happily try again.
legendary
Grandcoin and goldcoin pools not performing to the estimates.  No complaints on all other pools. We are looking into those 2 pools.
We feel it is the coins themselves.  Try other pools for these coins.. we are hearing the same is happening at other pools.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
im giving up lol
that block find rate for a pool with 100 mh/s is horrendous, not to mention the orphans.
something isn't right..
Activity: 48
************** WARNING ***************

The grandcoin pool advertised in the OP (http://grand.cryptcoins.net/) is either broken or a scam.
I spend all of last night mining with 1800 K hash/s and all I made was 250 grandcoins, my estimated earning were well into the thousands.

In a 9 hour period the pool found a grand total of 11 blocks and I got around 2.5% of each block, for a coin with blocks every 45 seconds only finding 11 blocks in a 9 hour period is just terrible. Stay away from this rip off for now people.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is there a trouble with the grandcoin pool or the pool just updating its stats super slow?

I've been mining for almost half an hour and yet the stats still show 1/3 of my hash rate and it is not increasing. The rewards stats also not updating.
Also, hash rate shown is the slowest i've seen. On other pools, usually after 2-3 minutes of hashing it will reflect my hashrate. This one is not.

Please fix it ASAP.

Thanks.
legendary
We Got some more servers so we are looking to get few more pools up.  We started an ElaCoin pool today,
elc.cryptcoins.net
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
after pointing 2600khs at gld.minepool.net all day I get a 6 coin pay out, just brilliant I could have bought more GLD with the money im spending on electricity mining the damn thing

I think that is because all the blocks for a while where Orphan blocks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
after pointing 2600khs at gld.minepool.net all day I get a 6 coin pay out
legendary
I really hope GoldCoin and its network stabilizes with the new update.  Its the most troublesome pool we have..a major headache.
Activity: 35
Goldcoin

http://gld.cryptcoins.net/

The Finder of the block gets 2% of the block.
(quote pasted from site)

I'm mining there currently and noticed this oversight based on the OP's post title.  Just thought I'd point that out...

Good pool minus all the orphans lately, but I imagine that's due to the code update yesterday and everyone playing catch-up.  The expected output/hashrate seems to be quite high though, which is disconcertingly misleading, but I'll stick with it for another 24hrs and see what happens.  I'm putting ~78kh/s towards that pool and it's target is ~34GLD/day, but reality is more like 5GLD/day it seems.  Hopefully, it'll get at least close to the expectation published...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so is the pool keeping track of our coins to be paid because iv been mining GLD all day, and im not getting anything.
legendary
During the period when goldcoin was throwing so many orphans, some coins got to up to 15 confirms then turned into orphans.. no joke   ask around.  So what ended up happening at our pool is some of the pending payout amounts got stuck there since the coins they were from turned orphans.  All has been behaving normal since the orphan issue stopped and the change at 117,000 block.  You are always going to have that amount stuck there since the pool doesn't have coins for the blocks they were from.. orphaned.  email me.  I have a miner at my pool and have the same thing.  do we all agree the pool is working fine the last 2 days now the coin's network has stabilized?
Pages:
Jump to: