Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOLS] Proportional Payout Pools with 5% Finder Reward - page 8. (Read 23890 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I like your idea here, but why does your site update so slowly? I am on the fast pool and it seems like it takes 30-60 min to display updates?
are you on the fast.ub3rl33t.com pool?  because that one has no problems like you are describing.  Our old pool, fast.minepool.net is very slow rendering and we encourage people to switch to the new one...it's why we made this new system.
But my unpaid shares was rendered fast to 0. Reward no. Pure SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
¿ʇɐɥʍ
Ok this problem was solved and payouts work again.  An admin introduced an error in the reward scripts while editing and it wasnt running.  Sorry..it was a very minor mistake that is solved.

Yup! I just received a payout for the missing coins. Thanks for the fix and the status update.
legendary
Merit: 1000
I like your idea here, but why does your site update so slowly? I am on the fast pool and it seems like it takes 30-60 min to display updates?
are you on the fast.ub3rl33t.com pool?  because that one has no problems like you are describing.  Our old pool, fast.minepool.net is very slow rendering and we encourage people to switch to the new one...it's why we made this new system.
legendary

We are looking into that.. mayb a pruning of archives will correct it.. let us know how its doing later
legendary
It looks like payouts have stalled on the WorldCoin Pool after block 211,314 .   Cry

Ok this problem was solved and payouts work again.  An admin introduced an error in the reward scripts while editing and it wasnt running.  Sorry..it was a very minor mistake that is solved.
legendary
It looks like payouts have stalled on the WorldCoin Pool after block 211,314 .   Cry

We are looking into that..  All the other pools are doing fine.  I'll post back on this.
Activity: 161
Activity: 236
¿ʇɐɥʍ
legendary
Why is your phenixcoin pool still showing diff at 10.39 on pool stats page?  It should be 5.77.

EDIT:  I just realized the stats page isn't updating at all.  Looks dead.

Its because the client was updated and miners left... We updated to the new client and all is well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why is your phenixcoin pool still showing diff at 10.39 on pool stats page?  It should be 5.77.

EDIT:  I just realized the stats page isn't updating at all.  Looks dead.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What's going on with fast.ub3rl33t.com??? I haven't been able to get to the website all day, yet my miners are still accepting shares.  PLEASE address this!  I love a lot about all your mining pools, but not being able to log in to my pool for over 12 hours is a total deal-breaker for me. Please fix tonight or I bail at midnight for greener pastures.
Activity: 166
currently mining at epools.org and getting 0.43 dgc almost every minute or less with 9500kh/s at pool hast rate of 500Mh/s, do you think if i join your pool i will be getting more than i am getting right now?

I was unable to see that pool... what is the actual link?
I'm sure you would get close to that , but the digital coin pool is not getting attention yet..http://dgc.ub3rl33t.com/
I lowered the pool fee to 1% for it now.
currently mining at epools.org and getting 0.43 dgc almost every minute or less with 9500kh/s at pool hast rate of 500Mh/s, do you think if i join your pool i will be getting more than i am getting right now?

I'm sure you would get close to that , but the digital coin pool is not getting attention yet..http://dgc.ub3rl33t.com/

dgc.epools.org
legendary

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
Activity: 166
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Digitalcoin pool down?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
How about PPS? would love to join a PPS pool Smiley

Also, how about some sort of payout mode settings for each worker? I've seen this kind of thing implemented on some pool. I forgot the name, but there you can choose what kind of payout mode you want in the workers settings (in that pool, PPS or PPLNS).
legendary
I thought it would appeal to people.. i have another idea for a pool similar but that is fairer in that it will bank a small percentage of each block and then reward it randomly to a miner out of a pool of miners who meet some qualifications.  Not sure what qualifications will be, but 1 would be that they at least were involved in the last 5 blocks.. or something like that.  OR.. just no extra bonus, just pay per block.

The big change in the pool is the core code.. it is much more reliable and accurate than the old mmcFE code.  I just did not want to write it as pplns.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Tried again for a few hours, not had much luck, this pool is good for power miners. for low miners fast.minepool.net is by far the best, I find many blocks there.
Thank you for reactivate it.
Pages:
Jump to: