Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 7. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

I have not received anything, this is my adress
--->  B6jDrNGv9TZmxCJcDRN5jBZ2cGNThS7tk2
It looks like our as rankings newbie will not accept anything from here
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Though I'm a full member, 1000 Bitcoinstake came. Thank you very much anyway.
Activity: 2
Can i still participate?
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
I have a question for the developer. Why are all these clone ***Stake coins created? For what reason?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
what does "only faucet listed" means?
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
how to restore a wallet backup?

replace your backup version of the wallet.dat with the current one.
Activity: 108
Show me your #masternodes
I received my airdrop. Lightning fast. Thanks!

CryptoDoll
Activity: 84
Dear Dev,
Received Your Great Airdrop
With all My Thanks
Regards
Activity: 84
Dear Dev,
Wish to join ur Great Airdrop
Pm Sent
With all my Thanks
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
received coins, thanks dev
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
nic droop from 350 to 50 sats in half an hour you fucking retarded cunts lol. smash and grab or just total fuckup? all you dirty lowlife animals making coins need to get the fuck out and go back to pakistan or whatever 3rd world monkeyfucker country you scumbags come from

Someone is crying so hard because his ~10$ turned into $1,5. Sooo sad. Cry harder please.

Hahaha .. He's just mad at himself who are too sure to prices to rise in overnight.

Welcome to the world of crypto, man ..
If you are patient and do not complain much, maybe one day $ 1.5 you will be $ 15 or maybe more.
Be patient...
Activity: 66
Where can we find airdrop site/link?..
you need sent dev a message with detail : your wallet ...
Activity: 42
sent request to be added on coinsmarketscap

let's see if they respond.
Activity: 42
lul all of sudden my PM box is flooded, when it was quiet this past week.

good luck to all air droppers Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
PM for airdrop sent. Thanks.
Activity: 3
Waiting for airdop already sent the PM, my bitcoin staking address is B9pJq3jnb68aydsTcc1pQ8esMVb5uqS2Sz. Thank you!
I have scanned the .exe with VoodooShield and found these:

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ihhv
Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002

There was a few others in there, but these were the most suspect. That Trojan IRCBot is a bit alarming. IRC allows for remote access of computer!

I downloaded the LitecoinStake wallet and did not have these files. False Positives or what???

Hello Cryptodoll, Where can I find litecoin thread to join that too?
Thanks in advance

Yes, here is for LiteCoinStake: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245110.new#new
And DashStake: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpos-dashstake-pre-launch-masternode-100-free-airdrop-distribution-2256480

I received my LiteCoinStake coins extremely fast. DashStake is not in airdrop yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Received the airdrop... Thanks.
I have scanned the .exe with VoodooShield and found these:

Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ihhv
Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002

There was a few others in there, but these were the most suspect. That Trojan IRCBot is a bit alarming. IRC allows for remote access of computer!

I downloaded the LitecoinStake wallet and did not have these files. False Positives or what???

Most cryptocurrencies use the IRC to find peers. It's probably a false positive. The bitcoin miner is standard in many of these clones of Bitcoin since they have a miner built into the wallet for the CPU. Not sure what the Suspicious_GEN.F47V1002 is about.
Although these are all probably false positives, it's probably prudent to play it safe. Learn to compile the code yourself under Ubuntu. Although there is still a risk, the likelihood that someone would include trojans that run under Linux is much lower than ones that run under Windows. (Also, the chance that someone would be brazen enough to intentionally display malware code on github, for all to examine, is much lower too. Which is why you compile from source. With a prepared binary, there is no telling exactly what code it was truly compiled from.)

Thanks for the info. It was very helpful!
Pages:
Jump to: