Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 2. (Read 47928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Thanks, I received the coins, I did not install the purse ,and created it on this exchange -coinsmarkets.com .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi!
At what stage of development is your project?

consider we only launched 3 weeks ago, i'd say we only just got started off the starting line.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi!
At what stage of development is your project?
Activity: 280
Thanks. BCS Coin received.
Activity: 42
BitcoinStake is now on the voting list for CoinGather.  Go vote!

https://www.coingather.com/vote/
Gate.io is looking to add 100+ coins to their exchange.

Tweet and reply to vote to add BCS!

here is the tweet:

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/918909188272787457
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
I downloaded the wallet and my computers says virus detected , dev mind to tell what is the problem?

Same with me  Undecided
Don't care about it,quit your antivirus software. and download the Block ,you would use it without anything
Activity: 1
I downloaded the wallet and my computers says virus detected , dev mind to tell what is the problem?

Same with me  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Has this been listed on any exchanges yet?  If not, are you considering it, and if so, which exchange?
Post 1714    your post  1718  Grin  Grin

the coin is listed on yobit, tradesatoshi, and coinsmarkets....it's been requested for voting for few other exchanges, let's see if they will add them.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Has this been listed on any exchanges yet?  If not, are you considering it, and if so, which exchange?
Activity: 149
speadsheet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
no news ? bitcoinstake price still so cheap

Dont think there is any real news as of yet, that is why price remains so cheap. Better snap it up here before it gets to a price that is too hefty!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Intelligence is POWER
Received Smiley

Thanks Dev! Keep up the good work!  Wink
Can we still join the airdrop or is to late, project seems to be very nice to me , where is the exchange where we can buy some of this great coin?

Airdrop still running until end of this month.

the coin is listed on yobit, tradesatoshi, and coinsmarkets....it's been requested for voting for few other exchanges, let's see if they will add them.
Website Translations are available now! (available in about 100 languges!) - thanks to cintrondigital.

Click the translate button on the bottom right corner on website.

https://bitcoinstake.net/
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward on this project, hope that this project will have a fast development progress and will have a good value on the exchanges!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
no news ? bitcoinstake price still so cheap
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Where is platinumstake?
Activity: 32
Wow this project is awesome, looking foward to it! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: