Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 50. (Read 47964 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Received my airdrop , thank you so much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Received my airdrop, thank you very much.
Activity: 184
Joined the airdrop.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi my wallet adrees !! BF3ECnbt4nYe6YxM2p6uG1fQPb694DMihQ
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Cryptopia is an excellent exchange, BitcoinStake should be join to the https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
This coin may surprise in some ways! Cryptopia is difficult at the moment, they have received upgrade attention from investors and are more demanding, Coinexchange and Novaexchange would be very useful to show volume, if Cryptopia add BCS, we will go to the moon. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
i wish u all luck with your coins. but i wont join until its clear why virustotal found trojans. missing this airdrop doesn't matter.

Most Virus scanners will pick up false positives from time to time. I don't think I have found a single wallet on any coin that doesn't get at least 1 alert on virustotal. The wallet is fine, don't worry so much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
DIWtoken.com Division Germany Sei Dabei
i don´t became the BitcoinStaKe from the airdrop.
can you check this?

KT
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i wish u all luck with your coins. but i wont join until its clear why virustotal found trojans. missing this airdrop doesn't matter.
Activity: 2
Just curious if there is an update on when newbies will get to start playing with some coins.
I run a few different nodes from my computer and would be happy to add this Smiley

BHnhVWtPhhRMhdEsYMC5eEEDZTS6321dR8
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Cryptopia is an excellent exchange, BitcoinStake should be join to the https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
It's funny that those of us that just lerk and don't make pointless posts are essentially punished when it comes to these "air drops".  Oh well, just another shitcoin.

don't be like that and stop being a lurker.
contribute and participate.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
When I receive something as a staking, All my coins went to un-mature and unavailable to spend, For example I had 500 coins which were matured and already staking, when they finish first staking, and receive 0.14 bts amount as a staking reward, all my coins went un-mature and started maturing again. Is it normal or a bug?

that's normal.  just think of your coins as your own miners at work.  when they are staking, they are mining.  when it's done staking, they are released and spendable again.  cycle repeats.

Hi
The simpliest elaboration
of how PoS really works and spendable-unspendable
looks like! Got you're gift in my
wallet.Thanks a lot.
I'm seeing BCS already get listed in 2 exchange within 24 hours!
Just wondering is that
going to help by any meaningful way by long run!

Regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
Recived 1000 coins, thanks Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Pm'd an address, waiting for airdrop! Thanks in advance!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Joined and get coins.
Thanks Dev and good luck with project.Great idea! The project can be very successful!
Activity: 5
It's funny that those of us that just lerk and don't make pointless posts are essentially punished when it comes to these "air drops".  Oh well, just another shitcoin.
Activity: 199
Joined airdrop. I wish i will be lucky and get some coins.
Thanks, dev, for this opportunity! Wink
Activity: 214
Send PM, waiting for air drop.
This would be a great project to get to the moon
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Greetings, Dev!

The organization of the airdrop is excellent - we get our coins very quickly!
Thank you very much, I also received my 2500 coins!
I will hope that the further development of the project will be just as organized and dynamic! It's very interesting to know your plans for a white paper and roadmap!

Kindly regards! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
What can we do to get more coins? Will there be a simple giveaway like facebook and twitter follow ?
And last question, is there any telegram group?
Pages:
Jump to: