Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 51. (Read 47964 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Thanks, Dev..

Coins Received.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Make a real website please :/

1) Go download ZeroNet free at https://zeronet.io/
2) Visit BitcoinStake website hash at: http://127.0.0.1:43110/1Fd3n7PQd7pSqotgfQZBVCish1TuKfUZ2h

This is too complicated, no one is going to download ZeroNet to access a website

True, I think 90% of the normal users online will not download something just so that they can access a site !
Activity: 504
Get coins very fast.
Thanks, Dev.
Happy staking all.
Activity: 196
FYI I just pm'd the dev about a website I built for BitcoinStake. We'll hopefully have a website for this project up and running soon =).
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Thank you, i received in 10 seconds.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Wow! The dev is superfast - I've received coins in 5 minutes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
recieve my coin, thanks for 500 bcs coin you gave
i hope this coin will hit the moon soon.
Activity: 126
I joined airdrop and sent PM but have not received coins!B8VaTbKZssSyVof7AHfupENiarV1yQfRfF
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Got my coins, thank you. I hope the project will go up many people will join us. Good luck to all.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When I receive something as a staking, All my coins went to un-mature and unavailable to spend, For example I had 500 coins which were matured and already staking, when they finish first staking, and receive 0.14 bts amount as a staking reward, all my coins went un-mature and started maturing again. Is it normal or a bug?

that's normal.  just think of your coins as your own miners at work.  when they are staking, they are mining.  when it's done staking, they are released and spendable again.  cycle repeats.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Received coins. Thanks, dev.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Joined and get coins.
Thanks Dev and good luck with project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Working airdrop, only got coins very fast, good visible organization. Good luck to all project development. Thank you.
Activity: 406
Thank you dev received 500 coins Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
Is there a Mac wallet in the works?
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Joined. Sent pm.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
When I receive something as a staking, All my coins went to un-mature and unavailable to spend, For example I had 500 coins which were matured and already staking, when they finish first staking, and receive 0.14 bts amount as a staking reward, all my coins went un-mature and started maturing again. Is it normal or a bug?
Activity: 644
I sent my wallet address in PM. Airdrop came very quickly. Thank you for 2500 BitcoinStake coins. I wait until I have 100 confirmation to keep the coin in the stake.
I would suggest a exchange with a larger transaction volume, such as novaexchange. I would definitely vote for BCS when voting, although the vote is 10 NPOINT, which is not so much.
Thank you once again.
Activity: 322
Receive 1000 coin, thanks dev for fast action  Grin Kiss
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Hi!

What do I have to do to be eligible for an airdrop?

Here is my BCS address anyways:  BRRV1Uy1cuEJauL7yNdTH9rPpfh56ARt5P

Pages:
Jump to: