Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 53. (Read 47964 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
i just got my coins!
thank you.
lets all work to make this one great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
Hi! I joined Airdrop and recived 1000 BitcoinStake Tokens in 3 minutes. Well done!
Activity: 318
received the coins literally seconds after messaging OP, Thanks  Smiley.  Will do my part to support the network by staking away.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Antivirus does not allow to download Wallet: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl

Most qt files are detected as trojan by antivirus. You may download if you want the coins or stop it if you believe it's trojan.
But I know for sure it's not.
its just a false detection by AV. I can guarantee you that those files are clean and there no complaint about on having a virus on their pc.If you do like to download better to off your AV first and download the wallet then install then turn on again your AV.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Thank you!
Activity: 476
Thanks! Received 500 BCS
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
This looks so good, it’s a shame I can join yet.
Activity: 280
PM sent for airdrop. Looking forward to this.

Received 500 coins. Thanks Dev. 
Activity: 188
Thank you very much for an airdrop!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Thank you bitcoinstake! That's really quick airdrop. I received 1,000 BCS!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Count Me in and tell me what to do PLEASE
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
What is  the minimum amount you can stake?
There are no trades at tradesatoshi, do you plan of getting listed on other exchange?
Activity: 280
PM sent for airdrop. Looking forward to this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I've received the airdrop, thanks very much, that was extremely quick! I wish you best of luck with the project. I'll be staking Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it possible to stake this coin without the need of a desktop wallet? Or is it only possible to claim with the graphical user interface wallets?

Would be happy if you share a guide with me.

it will stake as long as you have coins in the balance.  but there won't be the compounding effect.

coin maturity is 100 blocks for coins to stake.  (hold coins for at least 100 blocks)
Activity: 126
Tell me, can I amenity the coin using the computer! If so, what pool to use for this? I just haven't found information about it in the thread?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Is it possible to stake this coin without the need of a desktop wallet? Or is it only possible to claim with the graphical user interface wallets?

Would be happy if you share a guide with me.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Antivirus does not allow to download Wallet: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl

Most qt files are detected as trojan by antivirus. You may download if you want the coins or stop it if you believe it's trojan.
But I know for sure it's not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
PM sent and coins received very quickly. Thanks dev for your work and best wishes with the project Smiley
I had trouble to syncronise the wallet but after creating the .conf file with adding the nodes, all is ok!!
Pages:
Jump to: