Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS] PieX Coin | Masternodes | Social Sending | Community | Staking | PIE - page 10. (Read 13008 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Maybe someone can help me.

2 days ago i lost my internet connection and now the wallet is not
staking. There are two transactions where i lost my connection and
it shows me "generated but not accepted" After those transactions my
wallet is not staking anymore.

Thank you in advance!

With thousands of wallets competing to solve the math problem to win the block at the same time.
It isn't uncommon for two wallets to win the same block at the exact same time. In these cases the winner is chosen at random.
when this happens it will typically show up as an orphan block for the wallets that lost.

However, the winners coins that won the block are made immature and sent to the back of the line and cannot compete for the next blocks until they mature again.
Whereas the wallets that didn't win get to stay up at the front of the line to compete for the next block.

If the wallet is no longer staking after losing your internet connection. I'd say maybe try restarting the wallet/pc and see if staking enables again.

Thank you Cryptofc, Cryptopiana...

Ok, now i understand. Yes it shows me, that those are Orphan Blocks.

I have about 100K in my wallet and normally it stakes new coins every 1-3 Hours.
But now i have run it yesterday for 5-10 hours and today for about 8 hours and nothing happen!

Staking shows as green though?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thank you in advance!

With thousands of wallets competing to solve the math problem to win the block at the same time.
It isn't uncommon for two wallets to win the same block at the exact same time. In these cases the winner is chosen at random.
when this happens it will typically show up as an orphan block for the wallets that lost.

However, the winners coins that won the block are made immature and sent to the back of the line and cannot compete for the next blocks until they mature again.
Whereas the wallets that didn't win get to stay up at the front of the line to compete for the next block.

If the wallet is no longer staking after losing your internet connection. I'd say maybe try restarting the wallet/pc and see if staking enables again.

Thank you Cryptofc, Cryptopiana...

Ok, now i understand. Yes it shows me, that those are Orphan Blocks.

I have about 100K in my wallet and normally it stakes new coins every 1-3 Hours.
But now i have run it yesterday for 5-10 hours and today for about 8 hours and nothing happen!
Activity: 60
Merit: 3

Thank you in advance!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Thank you in advance!

If you stop by the official team discord channel someone will help you.

https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b

Activity: 84

Thank you in advance!

Activity: 45
I've been really impressed with the wallet for the week or two I've been using it. The PIEX dev team has their act together. When I withdraw from c-cex, it's showing up in my wallet before the "confirm withdrawl" page loads in chrome.

Piex is currently listed on C-Cex with YoBit and TradeSatoshi in the works. We should be listed on Coinmarketcap any day now which is what we are waiting on so that we can apply to more exchanges. Piex is still inexpensive but after the 29th when the old Pie disappears and it has been added to more exchanges things will change. A lot of stuff on the horizon!
Activity: 44
Just a reminder OCTOBER 29th is the last day to swap your old PieCoin for PIEX. Big things coming, we are testing some new features as I type this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
**78 Million PieX coins Premined to Swap over prior PIE Block Chain.

Please clarify that further. PieX is a new coin and there is POW followed by POS. So, what about the swap? And how a huge (83%) premine is justified?

The said 83% premine is for the swap of existing PIE Coin in the market. So, you dont need to worry about those things. Smiley

We are transparent and every details will be provided to the community members.

Feel free to join us in discord via our website piex.io for complete info and instant replies Smiley

Great work so far Dev!  There are many people in the Discord.  Community is rallying and looking forward to future developments.

I can vouch for knowcrypto.  The team is very transparent and answers all questions.  A moderator is usually active 24 hours a day.  I think they have a lot of timezones covered  Grin
Activity: 91
THANK YOU!!!...PieX-Team  Wink

Thank you for the easy swap! 

The Team is great and very patient when you have questions and the Wallet is perfect in my opinion.

I will donate some more coins in the future!

Thanks to all the community members who took us here Smiley

We will do great. And let us know about any suggestions or development ideas to integrate in future.
Activity: 91
**78 Million PieX coins Premined to Swap over prior PIE Block Chain.

Please clarify that further. PieX is a new coin and there is POW followed by POS. So, what about the swap? And how a huge (83%) premine is justified?

The said 83% premine is for the swap of existing PIE Coin in the market. So, you dont need to worry about those things. Smiley

We are transparent and every details will be provided to the community members.

Feel free to join us in discord via our website piex.io for complete info and instant replies Smiley
Activity: 17
Thanks for the reward info however I want to know how to set up staking on the new piex wallet ?? Is it just add coins and set back or there is more to it !!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
We have a very good dev and good community, we will see a bullish trend after 29 Smiley
A lot going on with Piex right now. The swap ends on the 29th.

coinmarketcap listing should be active anytime now and masternode.pro should go live a day or two afterwards. More exchanges are on the way as well!!!
Activity: 18
Hi can some explain stacking and how is it done also how many coins needed??

Hey, i copy /paste from Discord :

PieX Rewards System:

Rewards Details:
The Chain Produces 60 Coins Per Block.
It produces a new block every 60 seconds.
100% of all coins produced go to Masternode and Wallet Staker Rewards.

The system is based on a teeter totter based Algorithm system.
What does this mean?

If there are too many Masternodes online, it will offset the rewards to Wallet Stakers in order to try to get more Wallets on the system.
And vice versa, if there are too many coins in wallet stakers, the system will give more rewards to masternodes to try to get more masternodes online.

Why does it do this?
Because the system uses Wallet staking for maximum confirmation speed.
And it uses masternodes for instant send, coin mixing, and multisend.
In order to keep the system at the highest efficiency/speed possible, it needs enough of both wallet staking and masternodes online to win blocks.

How are Rewards Divided?:
If Wallet staking has dominance over the network:
50/10 (50 Piex to Masternodes that win block, 10 Piex to Wallet Stakers that win block.)

If Masternode Staking has Dominance over network:
48/12 (48 Piex to the Wallet Staker that wins the block, 12 Piex to Masternodes that win block.)(édité)
pies4
pie2
piex7
48 Hour Masternode to Wallet Staking Reward Test.

Masternodes
Masternode #1 earned 11x 12 Piex = 132 PieX in 48 hours = 2.75Piex Per hour (Broken Down from 48 hours.)

Masternode #2 earned 12x 12 Piex = 144 PieX in 48 hours = 3.00 Piex Per hour (Broken Down from 48 hours.)

Wallet Stakers
Staking wallet with 25k #1 earned 3x 47.99 Piex = 143.97 Piex in 48 hours = 2.99 Piex Per Hour (Broken Down from 48 hours.)

Staking wallet with 25k #2 earned 4x 47.99 Piex = 191.96 Piex in 48 hours = 3.99 Piex Per Hour (Broken Down from 48 hours.)

Hourly Averages broken down:

Wallet staking hourly average: 3.49 PieX

Masternode hourly average: 2.87 Piex

Conclusion:
It's pretty clear that the algorithm is doing as intended.
There is far more coins in active masternodes then in active staking wallets,
therefore the system is offering the higher spectrum of the rewards to staking wallets to try and get more people to consider staking their coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Swap went professional and smooth, mods doing great work.

Masternodes and coin staking running smooth, too.

Social send and its paypal integration could be a gamechanger, imo.

great investment.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Good project love it love piex  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Hi can some explain stacking and how is it done also how many coins needed??
Activity: 11
Activity: 18
I think something like 24hours.
You need to unlock your wallet. You can check on the bottom right to see if it's ok.
With 4700 staked, in two days ~96 piece earned!!
Almost 1%/day!! Chance ? Maybe! This is great and much more than sigt for example ( 5%/year)
Pages:
Jump to: