Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS] PieX Coin | Masternodes | Social Sending | Community | Staking | PIE - page 9. (Read 13008 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
does anyone know how many coins are required to setup a masternode ?
25k PIEX are required to setup a masternode, PIEX is listed at C-cex exchange.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
does anyone know how many coins are required to setup a masternode ?
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
What problem piex want to solve?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I looking for the link of airdrop but there is no airdrop project in this project, also i has read the thread and Road Map but i did not look about ICO information, maybe will be soon or this project did not using ICO

No ICO! I recommend that you go and buy some $PIEX on C-CEX before the price explodes. Join their Discord channel for more updates. $PIEX is a very underrated project and has an awesome community.  Wink
Activity: 44
We are not doing any airdrops, we did giveaways on Twitter during the summer and we gave away four masternodes as well. We did not have an ICO for PIEX or really for PieCoin either. The original PieCoin was developed by an entirely other team and then abandoned. We have picked up the pieces and really made an awesome project that is moving quickly. Some really cool things are coming soon. We have many projects in the works and some that are completed and we are waiting to release until the swap is over.

Reminder: October 29th is the LAST day for the swap from PieCoin to PIEX. We will not swap any coins after that date. It seems like everyone is well aware of this though considering that only a very small number of PieCoins remain unburned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I think no ico no airdrop

The coin can be swapped manually with PIE coins through the Discord channel:  https://discord.gg/xJthHER

There is a whole channel devoted to people who have had their coins swapped, so you can easily see that the process is done quite easily.

The other place to buy PIEX at this time is on c-cex.
Activity: 27
I looking for the link of airdrop but there is no airdrop project in this project, also i has read the thread and Road Map but i did not look about ICO information, maybe will be soon or this project did not using ICO

Not all coins are airdrop coins...  Roll Eyes

They had a small twitter airdrop months ago, you can buy piex currently from c-cex.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Looks like rewards have increased for MN's.  These are the current rewards, 20 for a MN, up from 12.

After the swap is over, what is the plan?  Contacting masternodes hosting sites?  Moving to more exchanges?  I know you guys have some things in the works.

CMC listing opens up the door to many things.  Coinomi, Shapeshft, other exchanges.  Maybe apply for listing on a couple DEX's?  The community could really hammer home some marketing.  Take it to reddit, twitter (seems like a good following for PIEX is on Twitter already) . .

I'm pretty excited about the future for PIEX.
Activity: 18
Activity: 151
Hy,

What is the reward for a masternode now? I mean how many coins do you get per day for one masternode?

Thank you
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Where you can buy this coin? And what does it mean if buy and then swap? 

PieX is listed on C-Cex Exchange.
PIE is still listed on Yobit, and CoinExchange.

Yobit is de-listing soon to list the new PieX

You can purchase the old PIE and have it swapped in discord for PieX.
ie: in exchange for burning any PIE coins, you will receive an equal amount of PieX.
Activity: 62
Where you can buy this coin? And what does it mean if buy and then swap? 
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
I wonder how many master nodes will work after piex swap is over.  Cheesy

There's 451 right now.
We'll see how many more go online after the swap is finished!  Grin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Ratstang swapped my PIE for PIEX in Discord.  Everything good.  Thanks Ratstang!   Grin

I am betting that all of the PIEX nodes will work . . the number of nodes though?  That should be interesting to see.

I'm going to reiterate for anyone who has not swapped from PIE to PIEX . . the process is smooth, easy, and painless.  Get on the new chain guys, no reason to stay on the old one at this point.  PIEX is going places.
Activity: 406
LIsting on cryptopia now around 5 BTC (5200000 DOT). Livecoin - 4 BTC. I think it's need later. Maybe, liqui?
Activity: 10
k3v
Activity: 3
I can vouch that the swap works, PIE to PIEX.  Do it now, only a few days left!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maybe someone can help me.

2 days ago i lost my internet connection and now the wallet is not
staking. There are two transactions where i lost my connection and
it shows me "generated but not accepted" After those transactions my
wallet is not staking anymore.

Thank you in advance!

With thousands of wallets competing to solve the math problem to win the block at the same time.
It isn't uncommon for two wallets to win the same block at the exact same time. In these cases the winner is chosen at random.
when this happens it will typically show up as an orphan block for the wallets that lost.

However, the winners coins that won the block are made immature and sent to the back of the line and cannot compete for the next blocks until they mature again.
Whereas the wallets that didn't win get to stay up at the front of the line to compete for the next block.

If the wallet is no longer staking after losing your internet connection. I'd say maybe try restarting the wallet/pc and see if staking enables again.

Thank you Cryptofc, Cryptopiana...

Ok, now i understand. Yes it shows me, that those are Orphan Blocks.

I have about 100K in my wallet and normally it stakes new coins every 1-3 Hours.
But now i have run it yesterday for 5-10 hours and today for about 8 hours and nothing happen!

Staking shows as green though?

Yes the whole time. But some minutes earlier it has continued! Smiley Thank you!
Maybe it takes some more time after an Orphan Block!
Pages:
Jump to: