Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 8. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why do you create so much nosense Stakes?

if you decided not to take part of these nosense stakes, then you don't need to worry about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I have received my USDStake and I got my first stake from staking it.. yay. Thanks once again devs. I wish you luck with your project and Iam waiting for new updates. Cheesy
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
received. now I am a dollar millionaire
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

**Those that received EuroStake Airdrop do not qualify for USDStake**

Why not? It is a good practice for him and a nice project to put into his CV... And who knows, the coin might achieve some financial success as well as a bonus.
Activity: 406
And when will it be listed on other exchanges? Has the airdrop ended or can I participate?

yes you participate right now. So don't be late. dev will do work hard about this issue but he will take some time for developing their technical issue.
hopefully dev will be given the update here.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106

**Those that received EuroStake Airdrop do not qualify for USDStake**

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Thanks for the Airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
I got my million. Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
i joined airdrop  Grin Grin Grin
Thank dev
Activity: 42
And when will it be listed on other exchanges? Has the airdrop ended or can I participate?

airdrop just started, many slots available.
Activity: 216
send PM.. joined airdrop.. thanks

Anyone else find it hilarious that "Newbie" accounts aren't allowed to participate, yet the DEV is on a newbie account.

The coin accounts are newbie accounts, yes...so I can segregate each airdrop and be better organized.

My main account on bitcointalk definitely is not newbie.

Some newbies qualify, if the age of the account is old enough.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 126

Anyone else find it hilarious that "Newbie" accounts aren't allowed to participate, yet the DEV is on a newbie account.

no, the dev has several new accounts and he is pretty transparent about it.
The reason new accounts are no allowed is to avoid people using multiple (disorder) personality to get more drops
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
the dev creates a new account for all the coins he creates.
look at other coins he mentions, all are accounts with same name as coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Thanks! I received the airdrop   Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Sir mining reward vanished if not mature Huh

Actually I have got some coin in stake but it's again vanished .. don't know why wallet also online

Are you new to mining? Both the POW and the POS have a luck factor - if someone's wallet processed the block faster than yours, then you will not get a reward.
Nevertheless, do not be discouraged - a little later you will receive a confirmation of the stake.

As my experience in POS mining shows - most often the next confirmed stake is greater than the previous unconfirmed. Just show more patience and make sure that your coins are in the 1 united block to increase your chances.

Good luck, buddy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have received my USDStake, thanks dev.
only one buyer at coinmarkets, and price is too low Sad so will hodl it until price is like a rocket Cheesy

people should just calm their expectations down, by a few orders of magnitude.

still many airdrops being given away, you're even lucky there IS even a buyer right now.

just HODL, cause you're here to stake, and support the coin.

let the dumpers sell at dirt cheap
Pages:
Jump to: