Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 7. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, Supporting you all the way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Well, in my own opinion, I think the ICO should be made compulsory for airdropers.
Activity: 100
nice
good project I started to run good luck for the future. we hope for a serious exchange
Activity: 142
Nice concept with moderate supply, good one
Activity: 31
this is very interesting project, it has the huge potential, I hope that devs get so serious about this and would last for everyones benefit. Good luck to all!
Activity: 32
i came accross this token airdrop and thoght it wise to join....  good luck to the devs
Activity: 210
Activity: 56
Great project to watch out. TO THE MOON
Activity: 31
Hi when ICO starts?thanks dev
Activity: 81
When will project get launch? and what possibilities of exchange -means preffered exchange? pl. confirm this important information? because so many exchange closed registration.
Activity: 196
A good campaign and an interesting concept! Let's think about how this beautiful project will swing in the near future. It has the potential to compete much favorably among his colleagues.
Activity: 88
A good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects, I hope this will stay and make all present and future investors happy.
Activity: 280
Crescent network token is one of the most promissing token in cryptocurrency  because it has unique platform mining is very important to us because we can make our own decisions through this thing and i guess this project will have a good future.
Activity: 1
We are intrigued about the marketplace idea and how this coin will work.  Looks like a good project and we will be following it closely!
Activity: 104
Just saw a clone version of this project. When will the ICO begin?!
Activity: 9
I think its good ICO , good luck
Activity: 164
Upon going through the ann thread... I can't help but imagine how the project is going to be a success... It got my 100 support... Can't just for it be listed on exchanger so as to start trading
Activity: 224
I think its good ICO , good luck
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The more the program is not clear, and finally I found the project clear, I hope all teams can work together to be a benefit in all parties
Activity: 14
Good project, best wishes.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: