Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 8. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
great project
goodluck
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
its gonna be good project, it will be help people to the network
Activity: 392
Hello. I do not know if they wrote here, but it's worth adding approximate dates in the "road map" when the stages are ready. At least quarters)
Activity: 10
thanks you ! very good project to the moon !
Activity: 34
Activity: 51
very innovative project, I trust you will see it through
Activity: 8
Pretty good project to look forward. I love PoS Tokens. Hope it will succeed.
Activity: 44
Cool token. The AR part of it sounds interesting. I purchased some during the crowdsale. Do you know if this coin can be stored in a MEW wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
am i right, crescent token is for buying gpu mining hours? so i can use someone's mining powers to mine any coins i like ? and what about bounty program, what are the dates
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Im on the fence here.
This appears to be a good project on the surface.
After reading all these nice comments that seem to come from airdrop participants, i started to wonder why all the nice comments and very little participants dropping .5 Eth in your address.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8B115EFD4d9cD4fE13834D9aBBDE45433cD89419

Seems like you have more people with their hand out than participants.

The people who participated havent received their tokens. I hope they will get them.
Activity: 14
i dont have any idea about crescent network token yet but im looking forward to it. Hope this will be helpful for me Smiley
Activity: 89
Cresent is a promising token,it very interesting project
Activity: 43
I am very interested in this ICO I see that it is a big project
Activity: 1
It's seems that it could be a good proyect, looking foward to learn more about it and see how it develop.
Activity: 2
muy buen proyecto , cuando empieza la venta de la ICO, y muy interesante el tema de la mineria y no sabia que . Pokemon estaba prohibido en algunos paises, y ahora analizando ese punto de vista si tienen razon porque puede ser peligroso la busqueda, saludos y felicidades por el proyecto!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
CRESCENT NETWORD is a very good project and very simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project.
but there is one thing that is lacking to explain that is ICO.
it should be taken into consideration as many investors are interested in the project. thank you
Activity: 196
Very interesting, will definitely follow up with you on the moon
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I see that this crescent network token has a good vision and i hope many investors should invest in this project
Activity: 84
Interesting concept but those interest returns look really high, hope you all are going to be able to reach your projected goals
Pages:
Jump to: