Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 9. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 51
Hi Crescent Dev,

You gotta bring your A-game in the AR game creation. We have high hops
Activity: 14
is a very good project and very simple in explaining . This project will become successful in the feature
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Very good idea! Hope to fly to the moon with you))
yes i think this good project , good luck and Thank you .
Activity: 18
Looks a nice legit project. wish all the success
Activity: 52
Promising project great work from the dev team...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Ran through you whitepaper and came across ambitious idea of creating a Crescent Marketplace allowing it's member and users (community) to trade with your tokens.
I suppose it would be decentralized unlike huge online services?
Activity: 8
Hoping for the best. Nothing less.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
dear all
wish you good luck , where can i find the whitepaper,is there any translation bounty
Activity: 154
How many exchanges in the 1st week?HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Very good idea! Hope to fly to the moon with you))
Activity: 69
Nice project with clear target and road map. Hope your team can achieve greatest mission in upcoming development process
Good jobs team.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
which exchanges are scheduled for listing?
Activity: 16
What is the price expected to be after ICO?
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
CRESCENT NETWORD may be a excellent project and extremely easy in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved et al. concerning this project , i can not look ahead to a lot of. Hope the investment also will grow, and conjointly the campaign can grow because the ads aforementioned. trying forward to your next step!
Activity: 15
Great project. There is such a large following. I am here to invest as well. I hope it turns aout great.
Activity: 48
The project is interesting, but a review of the roadmap is needed with an accurate whitepaper. I will follow it waiting for them
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

For this project, I will look after, it should be something sensible, DEV are working well done
Activity: 34
I hope to be part of this great project, i want to enter in the battle, together we can succeed and win
Pages:
Jump to: