Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PoS]Huge Chain🔥The road map is updated, step by step.🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I have scanned the purse with totalvirus, 100% clean, very good!
I want to see the github of the project but the github link in ANN leads to the Discord channel, please correct it.
Where is the pool? I want to exploit some.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Interesting project, although total supply is pretty much but the POW rate is okay, that's fine, people can have a fairly fair start through the airdrop.
Then the test will be hold or sell HUGE, I will hold!
Good luck to you!
By the way, do you have any official pool?
copper member
Activity: 50
I think if all that can be fulfilled no more obstacles in the construction of this project. Should cause even jaded crypto enthusiasts to stop and take a look.

We believe that there are enough technologies to make the plans in roadmap one by one.
Time can be used to verify our products.

copper member
Wow.  Good looking, powerful start.

You have an interesting combination of features for your coin.  Should cause even jaded crypto enthusiasts to stop and take a look.

Thanks for offering your project, and I look forward to running a POS wallet with my airdrop.

Best of luck to the dev team!

Thank you for your support and attention! Cheesy
copper member
It feels like this project is cool, but it seems that nobody cares.

Now that you are going to use the entity, how do you solve the problem of user shortage and promotion?

So far I see many problems and shortcomings. It is necessary to remove them then there will be a success

If we have any questions, you can put it up! HugeChain team was willing to accept it. Smiley
remove what?  Wink

The early communities accumulate bit by bit, and we believe that more and more people will join us.
Activity: 56
I think if all that can be fulfilled no more obstacles in the construction of this project. Should cause even jaded crypto enthusiasts to stop and take a look.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278

Now that you are going to use the entity, how do you solve the problem of user shortage and promotion?

So far I see many problems and shortcomings. It is necessary to remove them then there will be a success
Activity: 3

copper member
Tell me, HugeChain of ERC20 tokens? I do not see a link to the wallet. Do you work on this?

NO, We are not token!
We have our own Qt wallet and explorer.

This is WalletDownloads link:
http://hugechain.net/downloads/

Thank you for your support and questions!!
Activity: 149
Tell me, HugeChain of ERC20 tokens? I do not see a link to the wallet. Do you work on this?
copper member
Why 6 billion coins and still PoS? Why will people hold onto something that tends to lose value in the future? Smiley

HugeChain will go to entity payment, and it will not be worthless.

Just like the bitcoin 10 years ago, people do not know bitcoin 10 years later, now 7300 dollars.

We say in our whitepaper, you can refer to our whitepaper.

http://hugechain.net/down/whitepaperV1.0.pdf

Thank you for your questions! Smiley

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Why 6 billion coins and still PoS? Why will people hold onto something that tends to lose value in the future? Smiley
copper member

Pre-mined amount: 1,000,000,000 (approx. 16.6%) Fee: 0.001 to transfer 10,000,000 HugeChain[/size]

why such a large premine, no mention in op for its purpose ...

We have white paper that talks about it.
Thank you for your attention!

where does one find the whitepaper? the link on your website just points back to your website

We have put the whitepaper on the Website.  Smiley
copper member
speed and security do have to be prioritized for projects that focus on the concept of payment, I think if all that can be fulfilled no more obstacles in the construction of this project

Yes, we have strong technology.
You can follow our community to understand what we are doing.
Thank you for your attention~ Grin
copper member
copper member
Cool idea, look forward to your coins

Thank you for your participation!
We won't let you down. Wink
copper member
Very interesting project.
I will study and participate.
 :)It is worth keeping track of.
Thank you for your participation! Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
speed and security do have to be prioritized for projects that focus on the concept of payment, I think if all that can be fulfilled no more obstacles in the construction of this project
copper member
Wow.  Good looking, powerful start.

You have an interesting combination of features for your coin.  Should cause even jaded crypto enthusiasts to stop and take a look.

Thanks for offering your project, and I look forward to running a POS wallet with my airdrop.

Best of luck to the dev team!
copper member
Cool idea, look forward to your coins
Pages:
Jump to: