Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PoS]Huge Chain🔥The road map is updated, step by step.🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Now the new conditions! Rather be a VIP II. I'm waiting for new tasks from the project!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It's a solid project. I think it could be a great opportunity.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Looks like great coin. Congrat DEv!
Activity: 4
We are moving forward to new opportunities
it will be one of the best projects
Activity: 116
Good news!!! Exchange in a month!! Chinese translation Burce, and he will serve as the Chinese management of our telegram community. Quess which exchanges we will be on first? https://twitter.com/CombineHuge/status/1031059032277012480
They've made every planned steps. So I think it's a solid project.
Merit: 2
I look forward to the news from the project and listing the coins on the exchange! I wish the developer to successfully cope with the work.
forward to the largest peaks. you are the best Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
New bounty for every day is a good idea
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
Activity: 5
I collect a coin their tap in a telegram. Everything goes fine. The tap gives from 1 to 50 Huge
I hold on this coin. I'm interesting to see this coin in an exchange.
Activity: 90
good suggestion, I liked it, I will participate
Activity: 149

Please HODL ON, we'll listing exchange within a month and it's going to the moon!!

soon will be a month.
there is news about the listing on the exchange?
Activity: 3
Looking forward to huge development! Grin
Hooray now I can join this wonderful project.
Activity: 5
The project only recently started. Everything goes fine. Gradually, new members are added. It is very good.
Activity: 149
I'm glad I found your coin.  The whole project looks appealing and the dev is fairly active. Still a small community but dev are doing their best to attract more people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In the writing project, Huge Combine Chain has become a powerful payment system widely used all over the world. Can you share the measures you've taken for the large matching chains that are accepted around the world? Does the large combination have any payment restrictions in any region?
Pages:
Jump to: