Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PoS]Huge Chain🔥The road map is updated, step by step.🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A good project. Responsible developers.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
I'm sure of the success of the project, because the majority of the Huge Chain project team are developers. There are many projects in which developers are few, but many managers. As a result, the project is only doing a lot of advertising. The project without developers has no development.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I think I will not waste my time, I like this project
Activity: 116
Everyone can continue to lead the faucet, but in order to make the community safer and more fair, we upgraded the robot!!Details here   https://discord.gg/zEveSBf
Activity: 149
Hi. How long do coins ripen? The age of my coins is 18 days. To receive POS a purse should be online 24/7?
Activity: 36
we look forward to your coins of an entry into the exchange
Activity: 36
If there are problems with synchronization, add with terminal:

addnode 128.68.252.200:15888 add
addnode 79.136.251.50:15888 add
addnode 211.72.119.152:15888 add
addnode 211.22.182.101:15888 add
addnode 35.196.127.156:15888 add
addnode 35.240.201.117:15888 add
addnode 27.100.69.136:15888 add
It's quiet now, but I hope this is the calm before the storm. I like this project, I'm waiting for good news.
Activity: 115
Quick transaction, 20% POS mining for holders, security, and more cryptocurrencies? Now many people are trying to lay down the wisdom of hundreds of functions, and it is only necessary to quickly and safely carry out transactions.
Activity: 379
I joined the air races. I like that Huge Chain is a lightning POS coin with a low commission. I think that this technology will be very in demand. I thank the team. You develop payment technologies for people.
Activity: 1
It’s fun to use Faucet to get the airdrop.
How can you even write moon as your advertisement - this is wrong as it would set the wrong expectation. What exchanges would you be listed on?
What do you need for each new project? Of course faith, luck and the right strategy. These guys have all the points. HugeChain holders will receive 20% floating reward per coin per year. So your investment just keeps on growing.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
The HugeChain project is very young, but every day it's nice to see how its community is growing and the project continues its development. Participation in the project is available to every person, such as an employee, housewives, students and civilians. Just a week of my participation in the project and I have already earned coins HugeChain, receiving awards for completed assignments. I think the HugeChain project is very attractive for investors. After joining the project, they will definitely see the growth and great progress of HugeChain in the future!
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
How can you even write moon as your advertisement - this is wrong as it would set the wrong expectation. What exchanges would you be listed on?
Coin's fast. The wallet works without problems.I hope that the coin will bring me and the others a good income. It will become a project that was not in vain trusted.I am amazed how good the team is. Always support on Discord channel and I like the fairness of the coin distribution and reward system. Please read the whitepaper and you know a lot more.
Activity: 90
I hope that you will all get it, the coin I liked I will participate in airdrop
copper member
Activity: 50
Whether good supporters or people who are not optimistic about our plans, we are all very grateful.
I believe our members can see that HUGE team and community are making progress every day.

Our team persisted in one idea:

Dream not too big, but we have to do it as long as we say it.

Moving towards the dream...

The HugeCombine Team thank you for supporting us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Pleases that PoS from any number of coins. Think it has a lot of potencial for future growth. I will follow your news
► merocoin ◄
Buy and Sell Digital Products on Mero B2B/B2C Marketplace
http://mero.network/
Link Discord not work
Pages:
Jump to: