Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 44. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
Strangely, any business is built on credit relations.
Yes, if we talk about fiat. I meant cryptoworld. After all for many participants it is problematic to withdraw fiat or pay salaries to employees even now.
Activity: 24
I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
Strangely, any business is built on credit relations.
Activity: 45
PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

Congratulation, team! Well done!
Good news and I look at you for updates on the site. I had a problem with your wallet a few days ago. Already all problems are solved?
strangely not the first time I see that they write about the problem, but I have not come across this. And what happened?
I several times saw complaints on the account of a wallet, but I didn`t have any problems. So what happened?
I had a problem with synchronization
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:

Good news and I look at you for updates on the site. I had a problem with your wallet a few days ago. Already all problems are solved?
strangely not the first time I see that they write about the problem, but I have not come across this. And what happened?
I several times saw complaints on the account of a wallet, but I didn`t have any problems. So what happened?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley
Yana:
Thanks @Ofcifreak stay with us as we're just at the beginning of our big journey:)
I'm with you, you can be sure. Read us more news Wink
Activity: 61
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system

You're right, most ppl are scared to get loans, cause in many countries loan rates are so high! PayDay wants to change that situation and offer loans for a reasonable rate to those who need them.
I really want to believe that you will succeed in realizing this task.

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system

You're right, most ppl are scared to get loans, cause in many countries loan rates are so high! PayDay wants to change that situation and offer loans for a reasonable rate to those who need them.
Hello! What are the rates to be calculated for borrowers? This is the borrowers themselves will determine how much I understand. And what is the deadline for payment of the loan?
Activity: 180
We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley
Thanks @Ofcifreak stay with us as we're just at the beginning of our big journey:)

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.
Good question. I would also like to know the composition of the team? For any credit institution, the reputation of the team is important.
Activity: 61

Agree:) we hope that by using our loans everyone will be able to get new cars, new houses or get business loans. What do you do for life?
I work in a bank in ordinary life, . Can I become an auditor in your platform?
Activity: 76

Agree:) we hope that by using our loans everyone will be able to get new cars, new houses or get business loans. What do you do for life?
Good promise, you just read my thoughts on buying a new home
You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there

Hey @Kerandias We'll keep that in mind, btw we've recently joined https://betweenblocks.org/topic/154/ann-pos-masternode-payday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain Is it comfy for you to follow our news there?

Yes, I have enough. Im  a fan your project now. Grin

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there

Hey @Kerandias We'll keep that in mind, btw we've recently joined https://betweenblocks.org/topic/154/ann-pos-masternode-payday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain Is it comfy for you to follow our news there?

Activity: 56
scam com again very sad news

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
What helped to kill your doubts? Cheesy
It's funny to you?  I like the work of the support team now. They are always polite and answer all questions
Sorry, I'm really interested to know your opinion.  Support teams are everywhere good. It's their job. I still don`t have more information on social networks, and I would like to know the composition of the project team.

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
It's funny to you?  I like the work of the support team now. They are always polite and answer all questions
Activity: 56

You're making the same
Pages:
Jump to: