Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 45. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
scam com again very sad news

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
Activity: 56

You're making the same
Activity: 76

You're making the same
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

You're making the same
You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
Hope so. It would be great. Then you will have even more potential investors

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!

Why do the participants of the system need this cards?

It's a strange question, actually Smiley Why do you need your debit card? To spend money! And here youll be able to spend your CRYPTOmoney!

I meant: will it be my "profit money" or I just can deposit my cryptomoney from other wallets and use card for withdrawing them?

I think it has to be only your PDX money. You can find more info in the WP or ask admins here..
Unfortunately, I did not find this information in wp. Apparently it is worth waiting for an answer from the admins
Activity: 14

You're making the same
You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.

That's a great question! Maybe team will be disclosed soon?
Activity: 27
You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!

It's a strange question, actually Smiley Why do you need your debit card? To spend money! And here youll be able to spend your CRYPTOmoney!

I meant: will it be my "profit money" or I just can deposit my cryptomoney from other wallets and use card for withdrawing them?

I think it has to be only your PDX money. You can find more info in the WP or ask admins here..
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

Congratulation, team! Well done!
Activity: 86

You're making the same
Activity: 14

Activity: 86

The loan limit and the stake will depend on the credit score of the borrower. That's pretty simple: the loan limit will be as high and required stake from KYC and Auditor masternodes low as the credit score be good. All loaners indicate what credit score they work with. The higher score you have the more potential loaners you get.
It turns out a kind of auction?

Yes, sort of.
If you have a score X, loan will be issued from those holders, who want to borrow with such score, group with lowest interest will be chosed among them

Why should we choose the group with the lowest interest? Maybe biggest?
Activity: 33

I was saying that there is no guarantee of the return of the investment. Did I understand correctly?
It all depends on what warranty you talking about.
The only numbers we can warrant are from blockchain math. They hardcoded and unchangeable : 280*0.75 coins reward each 120 seconds evenly distributed across masternodes.  So from this PoV you may feel safe. Earlier you get in, faster you'll mine.  Say with 1 masternode in network you will get 21 000 PDX in return from 20 000 PDX in roughly 100 minutes.

Wow, sounds nice. And where wiil I be able to sold PDX after that?
Activity: 180
wallet no synh... Please addnode

It do. We have vast amount of transactions within blockchain already. From 3 to 15 per each block (yes, blockchain is working and users are USING it) and there are already 7000 blocks. So it will take some time to get synch about 15-30 minutes to synch from scratch.
Pages:
Jump to: