Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 42. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?

First of all, there might be a collectors or so. As you may see in WhitePaper, we will be using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt. Untill they repay. Our experience says that most payments are repaid upon notifications.
Another thing is AI and bigdata. PayDay will be track and analyse user behavior in order to check wether he fraud or real man, and what probability of repayment from this specific loaner.
Next thing are Auditor masternodes. Let's say some business tries to get loan. Owner says : we are blacksmith, and we need some more iron to create more horseshoes and get more profits from it. Auditors comes to action here. They check if this business really exists. If they have a contracts. If they have a sales for a years before. If loaner is business owner, as he states and so on.

To continue conversation and give some more arguments, I have a question to you, @cryptocyprus, do you personally own or use bitcoins or ethers?

I will answer you in order to continue our conversation. I use bitcoins and ethers. I'm not entirely inspired by your system of using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt
In my opinion, this is not serious.

Why do you think so? What don`t you like that the systems?
Any alerts on social networks can be blocked and removed. Therefore, such actions can not be taken seriously
I think you don`t understand the purpose of creating a system
Maybe you're right. So I ask questions in order to understand all the details. In addition, I'm interested in learning more details about the mechanism of PayDay analysis and tracking the user to check for fraud
Unfortunately, I can`t answer this question. Wait for an answer from the admins. In general, a good question
Activity: 14
If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?

First of all, there might be a collectors or so. As you may see in WhitePaper, we will be using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt. Untill they repay. Our experience says that most payments are repaid upon notifications.
Another thing is AI and bigdata. PayDay will be track and analyse user behavior in order to check wether he fraud or real man, and what probability of repayment from this specific loaner.
Next thing are Auditor masternodes. Let's say some business tries to get loan. Owner says : we are blacksmith, and we need some more iron to create more horseshoes and get more profits from it. Auditors comes to action here. They check if this business really exists. If they have a contracts. If they have a sales for a years before. If loaner is business owner, as he states and so on.

To continue conversation and give some more arguments, I have a question to you, @cryptocyprus, do you personally own or use bitcoins or ethers?
I will answer you in order to continue our conversation. I use bitcoins and ethers. I'm not entirely inspired by your system of using Advertising Systems, say Google DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter to remind non-payers about their debt

Any alerts on social networks can be blocked and removed. Therefore, such actions can not be taken seriously
Maybe you're right. So I ask questions in order to understand all the details. In addition, I'm interested in learning more details about the mechanism of PayDay analysis and tracking the user to check for fraud
Activity: 86

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 76
We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley

That's a good update!!

@nucriptobomb Thanks for being with us! The best is yet to come Smiley

I like your project! Hope the token will be listed on HiBTC soon!

I would be nice, but I heard about huuge listing fee on HiBTC
Activity: 33

That's a good update!!

I like your project! Hope the token will be listed on HiBTC soon!
I see you've added the poll about the exchanges.
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?

I hope they'll be listed on major exchanges soon!
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds?

As I know, team provides an Airdrop for such situations
I see you've added the poll about the exchanges.
Have you started the negotiation progess with some exchanges?
Activity: 180
PayDay Coin (PDX) has been added to the MNO platform

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/989584110422081537

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Thank you for keeping up with us! We're trying our best Smiley
Any questions so far?

That's a good update!!

Activity: 28
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds?
Hey guys, check our introduction video on youtube! It may channel you into PayDay's initial concept and some forthcoming events. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/FpFnk5xpPvA

I enjoyed the video! The simple explanation of how your project works.
Activity: 35
Hey guys, check our introduction video on youtube! It may channel you into PayDay's initial concept and some forthcoming events. Enjoy!

Nice! Thanks for the update!
Activity: 35
I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
Strangely, any business is built on credit relations.
Yes, if we talk about fiat. I meant cryptoworld. After all for many participants it is problematic to withdraw fiat or pay salaries to employees even now.

Actually a lot of businesses start from the loan. What the difference between the bank or personal loan? Nowadays we have a wide possibilities to get funding all over the Internet.

Huge businesses won't take loans from simple people, they'll prefer lower risks and one big loan provider with a great reputation

I can't agree with you. The loan from "simple people", as you called it, is croudfunding. And that way of funding is developing right now and will become more and more popular. Projects like PayDay will gather a lot of clients and huge community.

I'm a conservative person in this field. I am not sure that the decentralized loans are able to seize the birrest part of the market. It will stay geek-based technology and all the services based on blockchain.

I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
Strangely, any business is built on credit relations.
Yes, if we talk about fiat. I meant cryptoworld. After all for many participants it is problematic to withdraw fiat or pay salaries to employees even now.

Actually a lot of businesses start from the loan. What the difference between the bank or personal loan? Nowadays we have a wide possibilities to get funding all over the Internet.

Huge businesses won't take loans from simple people, they'll prefer lower risks and one big loan provider with a great reputation

I can't agree with you. The loan from "simple people", as you called it, is croudfunding. And that way of funding is developing right now and will become more and more popular. Projects like PayDay will gather a lot of clients and huge community.
The project looks interesting. If a few questions clarify me a little, I will gladly join. Do I understand you correctly that you will provide banking services using  Blockchain?

Hi capricorn121, thanks for your questions! Let me clear it up for you. We're creating the system that provides services similar to banking ones, but based on other principles: the profit from the loan doesn't go to the bank, but is distributed between the end user who issued the loan/ part of the loan, the KYC partner who verified the identity of the borrower and the Insurance blockchain which insured this transaction. Do you have more questions to ask? I'll be happy to answer them all Smiley
How will the identity of the borrower be checked?  Who will be the KYC partner?

That's a good question. The identity of the borrower will be checked according to the common rules of going through KYC.
did i correctly understand? all  participants will have to do the procedure of KYC. And also specify, now KYC at what stage of implementation?

You can become not only a PoS masternode, but also a KYC masternode. PoS masternode benefits from keeping money on the account. KYC masternode does the procedure of KYC for borrowers and gets interest from all loans issued to that borrower.

Like in a simple example, KYC masternode can do KYC not by themselves but to function as a gateway between PayDayCoin and for example Civic.com

So can you describe how it works? What should I do if I become a KYC masternode?

hey @genesiscrypto for that you need to check the borrower's docs and verify their identity, after you'll be able to get your commission from their loans. To become a KYC Masternode you have to buy PDX coins and keep them in your wallet to start with. You can buy PDX coins on our website paydaycoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: