Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 50. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The team is very active. I am very glad that this thread have the team accompanying the people of the community of the PARQ answering all the raised questions and queries.

It's because the project is new and this needs to really be accompanied with the staff. We know obviously that people have so many concerns due to the fact that the project is still in development.
Now the team is simply obliged to answer questions because the project is young and everyone is interested in its further development, in the future it is even a good idea to make a bounty company.
Activity: 182
In general, which exchange do you plan to get in the future? Did you make plans for this all at the expense of this or is it too early to talk about this?
Activity: 532
The team is very active. I am very glad that this thread have the team accompanying the people of the community of the PARQ answering all the raised questions and queries.

It's because the project is new and this needs to really be accompanied with the staff. We know obviously that people have so many concerns due to the fact that the project is still in development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
It would be much more good for the thread of this potential crypto project if the team will add the PARQ team developers and members. That would be much more good for public attention towards the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
For various reasons we are not going to do this, but we will definitely check their services and make a decision
Well, yes, checking the services and making the decision whether you gonna invest or use the platform is the best way to determine whether its a good project or not.
Usually, investments show in time if the project really develops, if money is invested and nothing happens, then everything is bad, it sounds trite, but it is
Activity: 560
For various reasons we are not going to do this, but we will definitely check their services and make a decision
Well, yes, checking the services and making the decision whether you gonna invest or use the platform is the best way to determine whether its a good project or not.
Activity: 560
I wonder whats wrong with the old thread. But i think its better when the developer create a new thread because it make the spams less.
Activity: 126
As I understand, making a purchase from your card I get a percentage of the amount back in the form of cashback?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
The project plans to launch a bounty in 2019, if I understand correctly? When will the company start and where can I find out more detailed information about the conduct of the bounty!?
Will be announced soon on our Discord channel
Join it to stay tuned
Do you require verification KYC? Now a lot of projects make it do !!!
Activity: 84
The project plans to launch a bounty in 2019, if I understand correctly? When will the company start and where can I find out more detailed information about the conduct of the bounty!?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I have been studying different projects for a long time, but for the first time I met a project with such a concept. It personally interested me! Cashback platform, which provides payment systems, cashback services and referral programs - super! I have no doubt that the idea of becoming useful to consumers and businesses will bring success to the developers of project PARQ.
Activity: 518

Dear friends we are starting from now our invite campaign
The top 20 winners will receive prize funds
A WHOLE NODE IS AWARDED!
1st place - 330 PARQ
2nd place - 200 PARQ
3rd place - 100 PARQ
4th place - 80 PARQ
5th place - 50 PARQ
6 - 10th place - 30 PARQ
11 - 15th place - 20 PARQ
16 - 20th place - 10 PARQ
You may check the current state of your place by typing !top in our #invite-channel on our Discord server
The invite campaign ends March 31st
Let's wish everybody good luck!
This is very eye catching information. I like this one team. You have got my thumbs up for this. I do hope so that your great ideas and strategies will keep up.
Activity: 462
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
copper member
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: