Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 42. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
We need to support the project, let's start buying a coin, then it will fly to the moon.

Take your time, if you want to buy a coin, it is better to wait for the moment until it falls to the bottom.

The strategy is correct, but how to determine this bottom?

each people has different strategy to identify the bottom zone,,
maybe few people will use Relative strength index(RSI) or others,,
so, when the price touch an oversold area, people will start buying mate

anyway a good news coming now, because everyone can see this coin at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soverain
regards
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
We need to support the project, let's start buying a coin, then it will fly to the moon.

Take your time, if you want to buy a coin, it is better to wait for the moment until it falls to the bottom.

I'd love to take your advice, but I don't know how to tell when the price is down to the max.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The strategy is correct, but how to determine this bottom?
Activity: 19
Merit: 1

Activity: 56

I'll give you hope, the income from airdrop is extremely low, so do not think that you will receive millions.

If we consider that SOVE is cheaper in price, then Yes, the income on airdrop is extremely low.
Activity: 63
People, is anyone taking part in airdrop right now? How do I distribute my rewards?

Airdrop works automatically, you need to be online in as chat and to achieve that particular rank.

To get the minimum rank, you need to stay online for a few days and show high activity.

I'll give you hope, the income from airdrop is extremely low, so do not think that you will receive millions.
Activity: 25
People, is anyone taking part in airdrop right now? How do I distribute my rewards?

Airdrop works automatically, you need to be online in as chat and to achieve that particular rank.

To get the minimum rank, you need to stay online for a few days and show high activity.
Activity: 103

Activity: 11
The project itself looks interesting, but it is suitable for those people who at least understand something in masternode!

Disagree, DISCORD bot is extremely easy to manage and navigate, will understand any beginner.
The project itself looks interesting, but it is suitable for those people who at least understand something in masternode!
Activity: 26
How much profit per day brings the function Staking, if you use the discord bot.

I recommend to Invest to use INSTANT SHARED masternode with automatic reinvest!
Activity: 19
Many investors will disagree with you. The market, a thing unpredictable, the coin can fall in price for a long time, and then in a few days to grow.

Let's be realistic. The project itself is still young, just 1-2 large investors and the price of SOVE can soar several times. The opposite effect is also possible, if investors start selling the coin, the price will be at the bottom.

You're absolutely right, it's almost impossible to predict SOVE behavior. Let us not lose hope.
Activity: 54
Many investors will disagree with you. The market, a thing unpredictable, the coin can fall in price for a long time, and then in a few days to grow.

Let's be realistic. The project itself is still young, just 1-2 large investors and the price of SOVE can soar several times. The opposite effect is also possible, if investors start selling the coin, the price will be at the bottom.
Activity: 28
Dear friends! A new feature has been added to our Discord bot - launching your own masternodes without using a desktop wallet!
Just send 3000 SOVE to the Bot's main wallet and get IP and Private Key from your favourite hosting service. For more information type $help startnode in the #bot channel or Bot's DM. Ask your questions if any in the #support channel
Thanks for your attention!
It is a pity that this update will be able to take advantage of only a large investor.
copper member
Activity: 48
Dear friends! A new feature has been added to our Discord bot - launching your own masternodes without using a desktop wallet!
Just send 3000 SOVE to the Bot's main wallet and get IP and Private Key from your favourite hosting service. For more information type $help startnode in the #bot channel or Bot's DM. Ask your questions if any in the #support channel
Thanks for your attention!
Activity: 26
In fact, 0.5% in 24 hours is not a small amount. If you think about the future and calculate the approximate income for a month or even a year, it turns out quite a lot:)

Again, it all depends on the price policy of the coin, if it falls in price, then it makes no sense to use POS mining.

Activity: 25
In fact, 0.5% in 24 hours is not a small amount. If you think about the future and calculate the approximate income for a month or even a year, it turns out quite a lot:)

Again, it all depends on the price policy of the coin, if it falls in price, then it makes no sense to use POS mining.
Activity: 11
How much profit per day brings the function Staking, if you use the discord bot.

Very little, about 0.5% per day, according to my approximate calculations.

Pages:
Jump to: