Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 46. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
what are your predictions for the future? what will happen to the SOVE price In a month? Huh
Activity: 58

It is immediately clear that the development of the project does not stand still. This factor pleases my eyes.

Yes, the team is trying, but now it is necessary to focus on working products.

Wallet and discord bot are ready to use. I would like to see a mobile app soon.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2

It is immediately clear that the development of the project does not stand still. This factor pleases my eyes.

Yes, the team is trying, but now it is necessary to focus on working products.
Activity: 54

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 68

Also, incase you didn't notice, about 3 hours ago the block reward doubled! Higher ROI and more money to be made!

Probably it is very cool, but how it will be displayed on the pricing policy of SOVE? Roll Eyes
Activity: 100
What new technologies and products is Soverain? That gives investor the availability of coins SOVE?

POS mining, gives you the opportunity to receive a daily passive profit.

Passive income certainly will not be superfluous, but there are still huge risks.

Many investors dream of a stable and passive income. I want the project to be successful.
What new technologies and products is Soverain? That gives investor the availability of coins SOVE?

Passive income certainly will not be superfluous, but there are still huge risks.
Activity: 37

If POS mining for beginners? What to know?

This is the secret that you do not need to have any knowledge, you just need to buy coins and keep them in the wallet of the project, that's all you need.
Activity: 26

If POS mining for beginners? What to know?
Activity: 56

Activity: 103
I want to do POS mining. Guys tell, what approximate income now in 24 hours?

If SOVE will grow in price, then you will not have to deal with mining Kiss
Activity: 58

There are no exact figures, about 1%. That's my income.
Activity: 30
Activity: 54

Be sure to support your favorite coin. Guys, it's in our best interest.

We need to sort out the details. What are the terms of the contest? What is the reward for the winner?
Activity: 100
SOVE is participating is StackOfStake listing competition Shocked Give the vote for your favorite coin:
https://twitter.com/StackOfStake/status/1172918764188422147

Be sure to support your favorite coin. Guys, it's in our best interest.
Activity: 256
SOVE is participating is StackOfStake listing competition Shocked Give the vote for your favorite coin:
https://twitter.com/StackOfStake/status/1172918764188422147

The price of the SOVE coin has dropped again, I think now is the time to re-purchase.
You think this is the bottom? Is there a chance that the price will fall even lower?

I don't expect, although given the General situation on the market, I have nothing to be surprised.

The market is unpredictable, it is a fact that should be accepted. Now investors are taking huge risks to make a profit.
Activity: 26
The price of the SOVE coin has dropped again, I think now is the time to re-purchase.
You think this is the bottom? Is there a chance that the price will fall even lower?

I don't expect, although given the General situation on the market, I have nothing to be surprised.
Pages:
Jump to: