Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 43. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
How much profit per day brings the function Staking, if you use the discord bot.

Very little, about 0.5% per day, according to my approximate calculations.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
How much profit per day brings the function Staking, if you use the discord bot.
Activity: 26
At the moment the price is 2.1$, it is 0.7$ higher than yesterday's figures.

I'm not surprised, the altcoins market is extremely unstable. It's hard to make any predictions.
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Soverain has proven itself on the good side. I do not understand only one thing, why SOVE falls in price?

The market is unpredictable. Have you noticed that today the price has increased by 50%?

This is an extremely positive moment, the price has gone up again, now, my nerves are calm.

At the moment the price is 2.1$, it is 0.7$ higher than yesterday's figures.
Activity: 19
Soverain has proven itself on the good side. I do not understand only one thing, why SOVE falls in price?

The market is unpredictable. Have you noticed that today the price has increased by 50%?

This is an extremely positive moment, the price has gone up again, now, my nerves are calm.
Activity: 25

Activity: 21
I want that the price of a coin sove was stable, but apparently, to achieve this is not so easy

The market puts pressure on young projects, now it is very difficult for everyone.

That's right, now it's hard for everyone, only the best projects survive.
I want that the price of a coin sove was stable, but apparently, to achieve this is not so easy

The market puts pressure on young projects, now it is very difficult for everyone.
Activity: 26
Activity: 28

The development of the project does not stand still. Well done guys, we need to move on.

The project is popular? How many investors bought the SOVE coin?

The development of the project does not stand still. Well done guys, we need to move on.
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 54
I read that next month you are planning to develop a telegram bot, why do you need it? What would it look like? Roll Eyes
It is needed primarily for ordinary users. It seems to me that telegrams bot will be something similar to discord bot.

Yes, the mechanism will be the same. I suggest you wait a few more months and see for yourself.
I read that next month you are planning to develop a telegram bot, why do you need it? What would it look like? Roll Eyes
It is needed primarily for ordinary users. It seems to me that telegrams bot will be something similar to discord bot.
Activity: 58
It's Time to Talk!
A system of encouraging active community members  is organized on our server! Now you will receive rewards for your time spent here and your messages left.
Communicate more in the main channel of our server in order to earn XP and receive airdrops corresponding to your status (rank).

A great idea, airdrop will help to attract new users, as well as to force old users and investors to behave more actively.

In fact, airdrop is a marketing ploy. I don't want to challenge its effectiveness.
Activity: 37
It's Time to Talk!
A system of encouraging active community members  is organized on our server! Now you will receive rewards for your time spent here and your messages left.
Communicate more in the main channel of our server in order to earn XP and receive airdrops corresponding to your status (rank).

A great idea, airdrop will help to attract new users, as well as to force old users and investors to behave more actively.
Activity: 100
Positively certainly not will affect, most importantly, there were no adverse effects.

Only a few users participate in airdrop. It turned out that only a small number of users have high ranks.

Not much at this stage, and that's important. I want to note that the coins are not distributed to everyone, they are very hard to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: