Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 24. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Project Tokyo coins is still alive?
Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
There are rumors on the network, which Tokc=Scam, Yobit=Scam. Dice from Tokc +Dice from Yobit= Scam
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I never used dice, but all in all yobit works well for me. Why do you think its a scam? Tokc is a new project, dev is online every day on bitcointalk. I dont see any problems atm.

I am not seeing as of the moment any issues with the said coin. Dev has plans for this coin to make it to the Tokyo Olympics 2 years from now (or so I heard) and as long as the wallet syncs and mines then I am good. Though I always stress the need to go away from coinsmarket exchange and have it listed someplace else. BINANCE maybe dev?
I'm waiting for news, but dead silence. I watch new projects and see how they develop. They Refine websites, update news, make reports on the work done. Tokc no go. Binance Draft coin go, Tokc no go.

It's true that Yobit works well. It will work well until it doesn't work well anymore. And that's going to be a huge disappointment because there is no chance for recourse as they are completely anonymous.

This can happen with every exchange. Maybe you, or your lawyer can contact the owner, but past has shown, in most cases the money is gone then. Thats why you never should use exchanges as your wallet. Yobit works well and you are right, i dont trust them too. But for now, its okay for tokc. Yobit has not the lowest volume and bigger exchanges are too expensive for a young project. And you need a roadmap to get listet on most bigger exchanges.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
There are rumors on the network, which Tokc=Scam, Yobit=Scam. Dice from Tokc +Dice from Yobit= Scam
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I never used dice, but all in all yobit works well for me. Why do you think its a scam? Tokc is a new project, dev is online every day on bitcointalk. I dont see any problems atm.

I am not seeing as of the moment any issues with the said coin. Dev has plans for this coin to make it to the Tokyo Olympics 2 years from now (or so I heard) and as long as the wallet syncs and mines then I am good. Though I always stress the need to go away from coinsmarket exchange and have it listed someplace else. BINANCE maybe dev?
I'm waiting for news, but dead silence. I watch new projects and see how they develop. They Refine websites, update news, make reports on the work done. Tokc no go. Binance Draft coin go, Tokc no go.

It's true that Yobit works well. It will work well until it doesn't work well anymore. And that's going to be a huge disappointment because there is no chance for recourse as they are completely anonymous.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Is the airdrop still active? Thanks for the answers
Activity: 10
Difficulty   2.91457936
Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
----------------------------------------------------------
TOKC Invest Plan  ---> 1 % / day  <<< yobit (tokc 100 coin  expected time to earn reward is 1 day)
TOKC POS Estimate --> 0.4% / day <<< wallet  (if tokc 100 coin ... expected time to earn reward is 3-15 day)
-----------------------------------------------------------
exy) Grin Cool
The site says 200% of the POS this year,a month?
Yobit 1% per day(invest).  How many Pos per day %?  I have 50000 Tokc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Good evening!  I have high hopes for Tokc. When will the coin appear on other more serious exchanges?There is no clear road map! Cry
The coin is good, I think soon will be added to large stock exchanges. Wink
Good evening!  I have high hopes for Tokc. When will the coin appear on other more serious exchanges?There is no clear road map! Cry
Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Project development?
Trust begins to fall!
It's the truth?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

1% Daily   min 100    max 25000 Tokc. Yobit

Pos  Toks -  % Huh
Bыгoднee нa кoшeлькe дepжaть, чeм нa биpжe?

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Last couple of weeks worked out great.  Took advantage of price-down-time to buy a few more BTC and ETH.  Bought at 6k and 600 now over 10 and 1k.  Still a good time to buy.  Out of all the coins I'm holding TOKC is the only one that I'm hoping to create a residual income with.  This post is going to be my last one ever on Bitcoin talk. 

Why your last post ever? Hope it works out for you then.
Activity: 7
Last couple of weeks worked out great.  Took advantage of price-down-time to buy a few more BTC and ETH.  Bought at 6k and 600 now over 10 and 1k.  Still a good time to buy.  Out of all the coins I'm holding TOKC is the only one that I'm hoping to create a residual income with.  This post is going to be my last one ever on Bitcoin talk. 
Whats about tradesatoshi? Voting for coins gone?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Your wallet must be synced so, yes it must be online to stake.

Ok thanks for the reply buddy. I will have to download the latest wallet software version and sync to latest blockchain data and start staking
Activity: 9
Any dev to create a TOKCpay? equal to Bitpay and Litepay
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
TOKC
- invest wallet (pos)  ---- >>  Estimate ---0.114% per day *
- investbox---(yobit) ---- >>  ----------- 5.000% per day **  out of funds ...pls wait dev

* https://t.me/tokyocoingroup
** https://yobit.net/en/investbox/
miner (pos) ---- >> 124
Difficulty ------- >> 2.59465398
Pages:
Jump to: