Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 26. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
TOKC - a great coin.
Attracts a low price of crypto currency, with a relatively small number of coins. I think Tokyo Coin can grow substantially.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
voted.

so, i want to see faces of people, that sold TOKC for 3-5 sat. and yet to see faces men, who bought it Smiley
HODL strategy in action Smiley
Activity: 7
Where do you click to vote for TOKC to be listed at https://graviex.net?  There doesn't seem to be any option to vote?!
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
I got a nice chunk and will just stake till something significant happens with this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
yeah I knew that I held it for some reason. I hope that this really takes off.
Activity: 36
Yes , that should be a normal orphaned block. But generated coins should mature within 20 blocks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HI Dev and Admin,

hope you could help me with this 2 consecutive Error i received while Staking TOKC on my wallet. is this normal?

Date: 06/02/2018 12:40
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 TOKC
Net amount: -1731.51660582 TOKC
Transaction ID: 886f65c99faebf1237a94339a6b1355d0f6ab42e95bff3ceec731635d9d42de3

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Amount of Coin not credited on my wallet is = 111.25213639

Date: 07/02/2018 11:03
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 TOKC
Net amount: -3493.43849162 TOKC
Transaction ID: 2c76b4ce4bcbf4e573dd988c9575ef887e482c2dac77a463d3f6fe6323a255eb

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Amount of Coin not credited on my wallet is = 202.72562847

Don't really know that specific error but maybe it is just similar to a standard orphaned block? That means if someone else's latency was lover and his block was faster broadcasted to and validated by the network than yours. Not sure though if its the same.
Activity: 22
Do you know more about masternodes @ustin? 5mio tokc is a very high investment for a project like this. I think its too expensive. I like the way how tokc grows, but 5mio is much money and we dont know if we can expect a ROI. There are not much informations on website atm. We know nothing about dev and what he does in the background.
I don't think you'll get answers here. No communication with the devs absolutely.
Activity: 244
Do you know more about masternodes @ustin? 5mio tokc is a very high investment for a project like this. I think its too expensive. I like the way how tokc grows, but 5mio is much money and we dont know if we can expect a ROI. There are not much informations on website atm. We know nothing about dev and what he does in the background.
Activity: 117
Merit: 4
Wow, lucky 100,000 Tokyocoin richer man due to the bounty. So all that was made is to introduce the coin to an exchange for voting to be added to that exchange? Is that what it was? I like to know.
Yes. But not for voting - only for resilt.
And bounty program continues.
Rules described above at https://t.me/tokyocoin/37
Activity: 19
And that is what i call long term investment, you are a fkgn genious.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Wow, lucky 100,000 Tokyocoin richer man due to the bounty. So all that was made is to introduce the coin to an exchange for voting to be added to that exchange? Is that what it was? I like to know.
Activity: 117
Merit: 4
120 sat stable price!
Investbox is alive!
Hurry up:)
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Wow the value of this coin well green day. I hope that's the color of the value not colorful.
Any promised info on masternodes? It's FEB already. Undecided

A few more Infos would be nice. Masternode is now ~50k $
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Thanks, you anyway    Grin
Activity: 22
Any promised info on masternodes? It's FEB already. Undecided