Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 107. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Sounds cool, you are going to be like soundcloud, but more potentiam?  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
WARNING with POTENTIAM

Multiple red flags

- Token sale without a registered company.
- No working product to test.
- No smart contract for the token sale
- No vesting schedule coded in the smart contract which does not exist
- Asking to send ETH to a wallet address and not a smart contract
- No KYC

Source: https://icocheck.io

Full info here: https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/13
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What do you think motivates the founders more than anything?

The love of music, immense passion for the unseen music creatives out there.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
How much can you do on the platform without PTM?

Hi, PTM is the life blood of the platform and as you know with no blood as humans you cease to exist. Its practically the same with PTM and the Potentiam network. It is needed in every aspect of the network. It is very important, one of the most important aspects of the the project.

My only worry is that people might not know what they're missing out on and won't bother to buy PTM initially. Maybe there could be some free trial, or a few free tokens to start with? Just enough to give them a taste.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What do you think motivates the founders more than anything?
Activity: 770
How big is the team now?

How much do you expect your team to scale in the next year?
Activity: 756
I can't remember if you guys have already said where you were headquartered?
Activity: 476
What would you estimate the market opportunity to be?

Hi, PTM is the life blood of the platform and as you know with no blood as humans you cease to exist. Its practically the same with PTM and the Potentiam network. It is needed in every aspect of the network. It is very important, one of the most important aspects of the the project.
Will your coins be listed on exchanges, or only on the platform?

I also have a follow up question to this, depending on your answer.
Activity: 392
What would you say is your target demographic?

Seems like 18-30 male and female?
Have you guys gone to any blockchain conferences?

hi, we have not as much as we would have liked, but after the Pre-ICO we will try and make more time. But right now the priority is getting a great project underway and improving on it as much as we can every day. Pre-ICO starts on the 4th of December Join us on telegram to discuss anything about Potentiam https://t.me/potentiamgroup

Your Telegram is great. Lots of interesting people.

hi, we have not as much as we would have liked, but after the Pre-ICO we will try and make more time. But right now the priority is getting a great project underway and improving on it as much as we can every day. Pre-ICO starts on the 4th of December Join us on telegram to discuss anything about Potentiam https://t.me/potentiamgroup

Oh I can see it must be a super busy time right now for you guys with the Pre-ICO only days away.

I've seen Soundcloud getting super popular lately. What do you think caused their popularity? Is it something you can capitalize on with this platform?

Curious to see your guys' observation on Soundcloud's success.

Soundcloud has undergone a lot of strategic changes lately, cutting down the number of employees and closing a couple of offices. Its popularity I believe is due to the free entry into the network. Ease of use might be one of the reasons too.

That's very true. You guys will make it as easy as possible to get on your platform too right? Is it possible to use it at all without PTM?
Will your coins be listed on exchanges, or only on the platform?
Activity: 392
What would you say is your target demographic?
Do you guys plan to do anything to discourage people from dumping at the first exchange?

Yes, we have something in mind we are contemplating but ultimately it would be a major loss for anyone that dumps once we hit the exchanges as we have some plans in place to improve the value of the tokens over time.

Yeah, good luck convincing the skeptics though lol.
Jump to: