Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 30. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The project is not only an entertaining tool, but also an excellent way of transferring your skills and knowledge to other users.
Merit: 1
I think that the idea is unique, I will follow the development! The project deserves to be beaten in the top of the best ISO!
Activity: 140
 Cool, you probably have to go through a thorny and long journey. Well done! Apparently the guys are going to success !!
 The team came up with some real and space project, so we just need to wait and see how it happens. In general, the idea is cool. so far everything suits me!
I've been participating in one project, I will not say in which, everything seems to be going cool, the project collected money, advanced, was popular, was in the ISO top, but something went wrong and everything, the end.
It is a pity of course that everything is so, well, there's nothing to be done, apparently something went wrong with them, about which they know only.
Remarkably, the guys are very confident to move towards the goal, already a huge part of the work is done, a huge section of the road has been passed, and most importantly that everything goes its course in a successful direction.
Hmm, cool of course, a very versatile and interesting platform created for the people!
I've been participating in one project, I will not say in which, everything seems to be going cool, the project collected money, advanced, was popular, was in the ISO top, but something went wrong and everything, the end.
It is a pity of course that everything is so, well, there's nothing to be done, apparently something went wrong with them, about which they know only.
Remarkably, the guys are very confident to move towards the goal, already a huge part of the work is done, a huge section of the road has been passed, and most importantly that everything goes its course in a successful direction.
Just a wonderful project, I've been following you for a long time, I'm more than pleased with the progress and result, I'm waiting for when everything is already glued together.
Yes, I agree with you, I'm with the guys from the very birth of the project, I have been watching the technical part for a long time, I am amazed by the results, it's a pity that the team has a very difficult selection.
Just a wonderful project, I've been following you for a long time, I'm more than pleased with the progress and result, I'm waiting for when everything is already glued together.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.

Of course this is so, because the dialogue is very important with your community, give more open information, as well as receive feedback from the community, advice, that is, to conduct a mutual dialogue and make a good, high-quality, and most importantly successful product.
It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.
Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.
Well, you understand that this is just a waste of time and money, which in the initial stages can not be categorically undermined by the project, it is an extra waste of money.
I agree who is looking for that one will always find, especially if you are already more experienced an experienced user of networks, then you should know what and where to look for, it is better to let that money go to something more interesting and promising.
Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.
Well, you understand that this is just a waste of time and money, which in the initial stages can not be categorically undermined by the project, it is an extra waste of money.
Activity: 420
As I can see - guys are on topbtc.com for listing votes now. And it’s really cool news from the Potentiam project, because new listing - more trading volume!

Please see the link to vote https://topbtc.com/index/vote/index.html
As I can see - guys are on topbtc.com for listing votes now. And it’s really cool news from the Potentiam project, because new listing - more trading volume!
Yeah $105 million daily volume on top btc! Its really great result for young exchanger. So I hope with time it’s will be even more)) I hope to take a part))
While the market is losing the value of all the crypto currency - it's time to look for suitable listings and quickly! Because usually on such drawdown people are bought tokens))
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))

You always buy the dip. Smiley
Yeah $105 million daily volume on top btc! Its really great result for young exchanger. So I hope with time it’s will be even more)) I hope to take a part))
While the market is losing the value of all the crypto currency - it's time to look for suitable listings and quickly! Because usually on such drawdown people are bought tokens))
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))
I hope the team Potentiam can add a token to several tens of exchanges, then the volume of trades will be huge and the token will grow in price even during the drawdown))
Interesting your logic of course)) What concerns growth during the drawdown, I'm not sure, because Bitcoin falls and he pulls all the other prices behind him.

We have some plans to rectify this situation please stay tuned as we will reveal our plans in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: