Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 32. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
As I can see - guys are on topbtc.com for listing votes now. And it’s really cool news from the Potentiam project, because new listing - more trading volume!
Activity: 140
Potentiam team project is very professional and quality, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
There were many projects in which there were good ideas, but the team lacked knowledge, resources, perseverance to achieve results. I think this time it will bypass me.
The Potentiam project has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persistently to the end.! For a short period of time, a lot of goals have been achieved and conquered peaks!
Potentiam team project is very professional and quality, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
There were many projects in which there were good ideas, but the team lacked knowledge, resources, perseverance to achieve results. I think this time it will bypass me.
Merit: 1
I heard that guys are doing their platform! When can I finally test it? When the trial version starts, it's very interesting what happens with this.
Well, I think it's better to wait to evaluate a quality product, in this regard, everything should be beaten clearly without deflections in quality.
I agree, I want to see the final result already without any glitches and flaws, you're right, it's better to wait and not waste time on the hack.
I think that this time they will be able to do much brighter and more professional. And in the near future everyone will be able to enjoy all the delights of the platform)
I heard that guys are doing their platform! When can I finally test it? When the trial version starts, it's very interesting what happens with this.
Well, I think it's better to wait to evaluate a quality product, in this regard, everything should be beaten clearly without deflections in quality.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
team in Potentiam has many years of experience in the music industry, which is very rare. They have a deep understanding of the problems that the music industry is facing. I think and I hope that the guys will not have problems.
Yes, it's very cool, because they already have an understanding of what they want, they have studied the main mistakes that will not be made.
Well, from the mistakes of niko is not insured, so here on the run is not necessary. I think with time and so everything will become clear!

Of course experience is very good and it's a big part for the success of any project, but we should not rush to conclusions, as the practice of other young projects shows that not everything is so easy and simple in this world, even without experience and money. But of course I'll be glad if everyone is able to reap everything and how I can, then I will support them.

It is very important for me that all my actions and data are safe. When we use technology, online space needs to remain secure, Potentiam has a mechanism to protect users and control fraudulent activities that can occur on the platform.
team in Potentiam has many years of experience in the music industry, which is very rare. They have a deep understanding of the problems that the music industry is facing. I think and I hope that the guys will not have problems.
Yes, it's very cool, because they already have an understanding of what they want, they have studied the main mistakes that will not be made.
Well, from the mistakes of niko is not insured, so here on the run is not necessary. I think with time and so everything will become clear!
For me, this project is just a find, because Potentiam is a decentralized and stimulated music platform, which has a very distinct purpose, which is the creation of music ads in direct contact with their target market. I think many eos will appreciate.
The most attractive thing for me personally is the opportunity to finance and promote myself without having to rely on intermediaries.
 For me, this project is just a find, because Potentiam is a decentralized and stimulated music platform, which has a very distinct purpose, which is the creation of music ads in direct contact with their target market. I think many eos will appreciate.
Guys, very thoughtful and promising project! I really like this project! But please tell me what are the advantages of PTM tokens? Is it worth buying them?
What is the most attractive on the Potentiam platform? So this is her complete decentralization! In addition, security and integrity is provided by cryptographic algorithms. Trust is first of all! Guys, this is great, !
I'm glad that the Potentiam Classic will be launched in parallel with the central part of the Potentiam Core platform, which is an alternative to the blockade for annual investments, which will make it possible to make a number of large and steep record companies.
 Very cool social network! I saw that there is a digital recording studio, which includes all the necessary tools for the creators! Very convenient)
A very interesting central part of the platform is Potentiam Core, created for creators, inside of which everyone can create their own page for further promotion of their creativity, as well as find partners for joint creative projects.
A very promising project and their tokens are even more promising))) Because the owners of PTM tokens can create music performers crowdfund.
Pages:
Jump to: