Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 34. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Potentiam platform allows creative people, performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better, this people can choose: work owh or with big team.
Sure, that's cool that there is such  project that allows young performers to developed own talent in this industry without depending on the intermediaries, and their opinions.
Potentiam team - good guys, because they making opportunity for every artist break through in this type of business and become independent.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Potentiam platform allows creative people, performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better, this people can choose: work owh or with big team.
Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with them. Team has created such a great project, which sees the solution of a lot problems.
Thanks to Potentiam many problems in this business will disappear, and you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on .
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Music is a pretty interesting space to be in and a place where some real issues exist where blockchain can definitely play a huge part. Sort of democratising the music industry. Now that Potentiam is on exchanges, things seem to be progressing very well. Good luck team.

Yes, I agree that music and blockade is a good tandem, and relevant in our time. The project is really a good and useful idea, which will be really in demand, if of course it is properly implemented. I hope that with time, interest in the token itself will grow.

It's nice to see that the project is being implemented. This means that it makes sense to invest. Constantly the price of the PTM can not be all time grow. But you are right. In small steps, the project team is developing Potentiam in a bright future.
creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
I think it is very bad
Potentiam - gives opportunity to earn by own hands)  They can create from the urge and  soul for own audience))
Hmm, that's really what I need, I'm delighted, I've been looking for something like that for a long time, I'm looking forward to the end of the project and the final result.
 I do not see anything new in this, but it's still cool, but you can think of something new and interesting.
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!And everybody can start with own way in this field) Everybody can buy some token on
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it on an equal footing.
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
Thanks to which all problems will disappear, and thus will send the listener directly to the performer, which is very cool!
I understand that the POTENTIAM platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!And everybody can start with own way in this field) Everybody can buy some token on
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it on an equal footing.
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
Thanks to which all problems will disappear, and thus will send the listener directly to the performer, which is very cool!
Activity: 7
Music is a pretty interesting space to be in and a place where some real issues exist where blockchain can definitely play a huge part. Sort of democratising the music industry. Now that Potentiam is on exchanges, things seem to be progressing very well. Good luck team.
 I do not see anything new in this, but still cool, but you can think of something new and interesting.
 I like that information about the project is always presented in ways that do not complicate the life of a beginner in this field too much !!!
The potential is created to give a huge opportunity to new new musicians or performers, writers of music content in the music industry and all those who contributed to its implementation.
This is perfect, because the main focus is to attract young artists and content writers who have tried to demonstrate their musical abilities to show their world of music.
This is because for young artists there were really big problems to raise one step higher.
The project was created in order to eliminate intermediaries so that a young artist could earn money personally for himself, demonstrating his talent so that the music industry could grow.
The structure of the music industry is concentrated in the hands of several intermediaries, which were a serious problem for young performers, and this limited the growth of the industry.
The potential is created to give a huge opportunity to new new musicians or performers, writers of music content in the music industry and all those who contributed to its implementation.
This is perfect, because the main focus is to attract young artists and content writers who have tried to demonstrate their musical abilities to show their world of music.
This is because for young artists there were really big problems to raise one step higher.
The project was created in order to eliminate intermediaries so that a young artist could earn money personally for himself, demonstrating his talent so that the music industry could grow.
Pages:
Jump to: