Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 6. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
The guys have set themselves an interesting task. Probably they are guided by the interest in this business.
Let's see what they do with this case. After all, competitors do not sleep and also develop their platforms.

Well, of course, competition is an engine of progress, it cannot be otherwise)) If someone speaks differently, he is definitely lying)

I agree, because in the USSR there was no competition at all, you can see for yourself what this all led to, not the most successful end of a huge empire ...
There, people just stole a lot. And they all stole. And do not hesitate. Truth and punished then cruelly - shot. But this is another story, it has no relation to Potentiam))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The guys have set themselves an interesting task. Probably they are guided by the interest in this business.
Let's see what they do with this case. After all, competitors do not sleep and also develop their platforms.

Well, of course, competition is an engine of progress, it cannot be otherwise)) If someone speaks differently, he is definitely lying)

I agree, because in the USSR there was no competition at all, you can see for yourself what this all led to, not the most successful end of a huge empire ...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 135
Tell me what's up with your bounty. Will you continue to work?

I believe that if you still do not have a working version, then you should offer the community at least a beta version.

I think that this issue has been raised repeatedly, but since there is still no information, the developers for some reason decided to postpone or cancel the publication of the beta version.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think that in the near future people will be interested in what is already ready and when there will be a release. People because curious creatures)

The main thing for investors to make a profit. And the profit will be when the platform shows a stable performance, not otherwise!
The development of the project has been underway for 5 months now, I think that the guys will have something really decent. I think it is worth 5 months of waiting.
Of course, this principle applies to all projects. After all, now is a period that all projects are actively developing. Because the money collected))

For 5 months those are good results, waiting 5 months to see if some ICO is good is not much time, good job.
This of course does not apply for some another projects that collect money and run away in an unknown direction))

Is the project team going to launch the platform? I can not wait for the final result.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
The development of the project has been underway for 5 months now, I think that the guys will have something really decent. I think it is worth 5 months of waiting.
Of course, this principle applies to all projects. After all, now is a period that all projects are actively developing. Because the money collected))

For 5 months those are good results, waiting 5 months to see if some ICO is good is not much time, good job.
The concept of the project is not bad, but it seems to me that it is worth paying attention to the fact that people are increasingly buying via the Internet.

Yes, it's true. Fewer discs are produced every year ...

And how does this information relate to the project? This is all obvious.

Just people like to chat about all sorts of nonsense)) It already seems normal in our time. The platform will definitely have a multilateral purpose.
Activity: 56
The concept of the project is not bad, but it seems to me that it is worth paying attention to the fact that people are increasingly buying via the Internet.

And how does this information relate to the project? This is all obvious.
Activity: 42

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What is there with bounty? I just can not find your branch on bitcointalk. Does it even exist?

As far as I know, the bounty was conducted in telegram chat. The link will not tell you, look at the official site.

Bounty was 100%, I took part in it. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@PotentiamGroup

The truth is now the bounty is on pause, we are waiting for the continuation))
What is there with bounty? I just can not find your branch on bitcointalk. Does it even exist?

As far as I know, the bounty was conducted in telegram chat. The link will not tell you, look at the official site.
Activity: 19
The music industry is a very promising business. Here is a lot of money Smiley
Guys, are you crazy?))) Rich artists will want a lot of money to promote something)))
I think that you are wrong, the platform has chances to be popular with famous artists. Many people can enjoy the platform features.

Well, imagine that you are all set and you do not need to change anything. And here they offer something new and incomprehensible ...

Well, I think that in this case, pop stars will be attracted to advertise the project. This is a very popular move in our time)
Activity: 130
I think that you are wrong, the platform has chances to be popular with famous artists. Many people can enjoy the platform features.

Well, imagine that you are all set and you do not need to change anything. And here they offer something new and incomprehensible ...
Activity: 42
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If suddenly the platform becomes popular, you need to be sure that it will be able to withstand the load of a large number of users.
Yes, this is a very serious factor, the server must be configured correctly.
To be precise, you need to configure the server not only correctly, they must be just as powerful!
I believe that such platforms in the future will be popular only with novice artists ...
Pages:
Jump to: