Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 9. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Project Potentiam looks quite interesting. I think that the music industry as well as the gaming industry is prone to the introduction of tokens!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Blockchain confidently goes into all areas of our life. The music industry is no exception! So projects like Potentiam are necessary and important!
Many say that our society is on the verge of a technological revolution. Such Potentiam projects will soon be universally applied.

new technologies,especially financial, people are afraid to trust, think that it is dangerous, it may take more time until the blockchain technology will take over the world
It seems to me that the blockchain technology is entering deeper and deeper into our everyday life. I think that this process is already irreversible!
of course it is irreversible, and soon everything will be connected with the blockchain,but many people at this stage do not understand this technology, moreover, there are people who hardly use mobile phones and credit cards
Perhaps there will be a breakthrough between technologies. The world is changing very quickly. And those people who yesterday did not even use credit cards will soon use the technology of contactless payments on the blockchain.
You're right! People are becoming more and more computerized. Soon there will be no free meta in all spheres of our life. so the music industry is no exception!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Certainly there are such people. but they are less and less every year. Society as a whole is more intensively using new technologies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

new technologies,especially financial, people are afraid to trust, think that it is dangerous, it may take more time until the blockchain technology will take over the world
It seems to me that the blockchain technology is entering deeper and deeper into our everyday life. I think that this process is already irreversible!
of course it is irreversible, and soon everything will be connected with the blockchain,but many people at this stage do not understand this technology, moreover, there are people who hardly use mobile phones and credit cards
The entertainment industry is yes, but not the music industry. Of course it's great that cryptocurrencies are actively being introduced and our life.
The entertainment industry itself has a propensity to introduce chips, tokens and other alternative means of payment. Therefore, this is a very good direction for the development of the project.

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies and smart contacts have already become part of the lives of many people. Of course, global application is still far away.
I do not argue, many have already delved into this direction with his head, many are just beginning to study,but a lot of people who have heard about crypto,but do not even know what it is-and such people I think 60-80 percent of the population of the whole earth
Crypto currencies and ICOs need a minimum of 10 years to attract the world community, because this is a new technology, and the music industry is very familiar, if Potentiam does the best, surely this project will be successful
I am very optimistic. It seems to me that Project Potentiam will reach good peaks and will be one of the top projects of the crypto industry!
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies and smart contacts have already become part of the lives of many people. Of course, global application is still far away.
I do not argue, many have already delved into this direction with his head, many are just beginning to study,but a lot of people who have heard about crypto,but do not even know what it is-and such people I think 60-80 percent of the population of the whole earth
Crypto currencies and ICOs need a minimum of 10 years to attract the world community, because this is a new technology, and the music industry is very familiar, if Potentiam does the best, surely this project will be successful
Just be pessimistic about this project, compete with dozens of good projects and hopefully this will be a long-term project that will foster the development of people who follow crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think that the percentage of cryptocurrency users is much smaller. I heard somewhere that the total number of users and investors does not exceed 1% of the total population of the earth.
I try to buy tokens of projects from different industries.
This is a good strategy. I, too, always maximize the diversification of all my investments and thus minimize risks and have the opportunity to participate in more projects.
It seems to me that having a musical token is a very promising investment. In general, I try to buy tokens of projects from different industries.
It seems to me that the entertainment industry and show business, including simply predisposed to the introduction of internal cryptocurrencies.
In a few years, we will see projects and companies only on the basis of blockchain, as it is easier to implement this sphere now.
Many projects are trying to work in this direction, but so far no one has a finished product. so project Potentiam has a chance to be a first mover!
And for the instability of the crypto currency exchange rate, people are simply afraid to buy any goods and services for the crypto currency.
Unfortunately, many are not even familiar with cryptocurrencies, they have heard about it, but they don’t know how to use it, many people are very afraid of such differences in the value of coins and are afraid to trust it in the absence of stability.
There are a lot of people who do not recognize innovations in technology and financial spheres. Based on this, distrust follows.
everything new and incomprehensible to people leads them to fear and distrust ,it is a subconscious protective function of the human body and brain
Pages:
Jump to: