Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 10. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
It seems to me that the entertainment industry and show business, including simply predisposed to the introduction of internal cryptocurrencies.
In a few years, we will see projects and companies only on the basis of blockchain, as it is easier to implement this sphere now.
Many projects are trying to work in this direction, but so far no one has a finished product. so project Potentiam has a chance to be a first mover!
And for the instability of the crypto currency exchange rate, people are simply afraid to buy any goods and services for the crypto currency.
Unfortunately, many are not even familiar with cryptocurrencies, they have heard about it, but they don’t know how to use it, many people are very afraid of such differences in the value of coins and are afraid to trust it in the absence of stability.
There are a lot of people who do not recognize innovations in technology and financial spheres. Based on this, distrust follows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
It seems to me that the entertainment industry and show business, including simply predisposed to the introduction of internal cryptocurrencies.
In a few years, we will see projects and companies only on the basis of blockchain, as it is easier to implement this sphere now.
Many projects are trying to work in this direction, but so far no one has a finished product. so project Potentiam has a chance to be a first mover!
And for the instability of the crypto currency exchange rate, people are simply afraid to buy any goods and services for the crypto currency.
Unfortunately, many are not even familiar with cryptocurrencies, they have heard about it, but they don’t know how to use it, many people are very afraid of such differences in the value of coins and are afraid to trust it in the absence of stability.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
By the way, when is the release of The Blockchain Music Platform itself planned for project Potentiam? When can I try the finished product?
On the one hand, their own tokens for the music industry can help minimize taxation. since in many countries cryptocurrencies are not money and are not subject to taxation.
In this forum, I read such a theory that current technologies and current users are beta testing a new global currency that is designed to strengthen control over the income and expenses of people around the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
if this happens, then the States may lose a huge part of taxes-and this may lead to a partial or complete ban of the blockchain,or cryptocurrency tax structures will be created
Already now, they are beginning to create commissions and state structures to regulate the turnover of crypto currency within each state.
And it seems to me that cryptocurrency, on the contrary, will facilitate the process of collecting and paying taxes. Indeed, in the blockchain, all operations are transparent. And if you register in the smart contract the automatic payment of taxes on income or expenses, it significantly automates the process.
if this happens, then the States may lose a huge part of taxes-and this may lead to a partial or complete ban of the blockchain,or cryptocurrency tax structures will be created
Already now, they are beginning to create commissions and state structures to regulate the turnover of crypto currency within each state.
there is no doubt that government officials will work on the management and taxation of blockchain and cryptocurrency, because it is a huge income to the budget of the country,and of course in their wallets too
cryptocurrency is a very extensive and diverse financial instrument today, the use of which has no boundaries
Blockchain technology will soon be applied in all branches of the modern world. The question is who will be able to do it first. he will pick the top prize!
Well, let's hope that in the music industry project Potentiam will be such a pioneer! It will be cool for the project and for investors!
Blockchain technology will soon be applied in all branches of the modern world. The question is who will be able to do it first. he will pick the top prize!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
As far as I understand, Potentiam is going to take power from these fat guys and, using the blockchain technology, to transfer power to the artists.

I do not know if they will succeed in doing this or not, but the idea itself is as follows. I like the plans of project Potentiam. I hope that they will succeed in realizing their ideas!
I hope that the bearish trend will change to the markets soon! And then crowds of new investors will flood the crypto market. projects will flourish again!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
As far as I understand, Potentiam is going to take power from these fat guys and, using the blockchain technology, to transfer power to the artists.

Yes, you understand correctly, but how much it will turn out for them is another matter!

Well, there are always chances, besides - people are now becoming more educated, and I think that many will pay attention to the platform!
Activity: 56

Yes, you understand correctly, but how much it will turn out for them is another matter!
Pages:
Jump to: