Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 72. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The guys do an excellent job. I really like your project, it is very useful and interesting for many people.
Activity: 168
I heard about Potentiam from my friends who were discussing Potentiam, I was wondering, I think you have a great future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
There must be more such movements in the world!
Potentiam An excellent project that makes you appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance and also to think about future prospects).
There are not enough words to describe how great Potentiam's idea is!
Potentiam An excellent project that makes you appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance and also to think about future prospects).
Activity: 252
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see how huge work is done every day! This is an amazing idea! Potentiam is a true master of his craft.
There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked the knowledge, the means, the perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Luckchemy succeeded, do not give up! ..! Potentiam is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project!
Merit: 2
This is success! This is your victory. You managed to interest a large number of gamblers, your project is something!)) Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and perseveringly to the end.!
Activity: 75
Your work has brought me great joy. A powerful breakthrough in the history of online gambling! Team Potentyam has a very strong team, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project, this is very general)))
The volume of trading is not small, to say the truth. But the price has fallen a little, is it normal?
For a new coin, this is quite normal. Now it determines the price channel in which it will be located. In addition, now is a good time to make money on the price difference.
Now is a good time to buy some PTM  token, while price is low.
I see that on the exchange bitpaction the volume of trades is 120 thousand. Is it a lot or a little?))

This is normal, it seems to me that it's grows with each day, and it pleases. Well, the more the volume of trade, the more profitable will be trade itself, because more people will trade a coin
Cool project, guys I wish you luck and development) While the price is low - I'll buy myself a few coins))
Activity: 252
The volume of trading is not small, to say the truth. But the price has fallen a little, is it normal?
For a new coin, this is quite normal. Now it determines the price channel in which it will be located. In addition, now is a good time to make money on the price difference.
I see that on the exchange bitpaction the volume of trades is 120 thousand. Is it a lot or a little?))

This is normal, it seems to me that it's grows with each day, and it pleases. Well, the more the volume of trade, the more profitable will be trade itself, because more people will trade a coin
Activity: 75
Potentiam developers created a very cool project, because we will be able to see many new talented people with diverse talents)))
Very great advantage is the ability of the performers themselves to earn more because they will be considered independent of the producers and the rest of the team.

It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence)))
But in this way, with the help of blockchain, we can store information without relying on intermediaries, but at the site relying on the contribution of partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.

Yes, guys, at the moment it is very important and valuable, because the protection of each of us must be at the highest level and blockchain will change the system of trust of users to the company, because everything is transparent, clean, and verified)
Activity: 140
Potentiam developers created a very cool project, because we will be able to see many new talented people with diverse talents)))
Very great advantage is the ability of the performers themselves to earn more because they will be considered independent of the producers and the rest of the team.

It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence)))
But in this way, with the help of blockchain, we can store information without relying on intermediaries, but at the site relying on the contribution of partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Sure, they understanding all the difficulties associated with promoting new musicians-beginners. I read the history of creating this company and found very interesting information that in 2016 they founded the Britznbeatz music edition.
That company help to find and promote musicians who gain respect in their audience)
Potentiam are fine fellows, because they are engaged in a very good deed, and thus, creating this project, help beginners break through in this type of business and become independent.
Very cool, because in the modern world is very difficult to break through without the help of certain professionals in their field. So Potentiam is the hand of helping young musicians.!
No less important is what Potentiam will create in order to give voice to new artists in the music world, and to all those who love their work)
Did you guys see that PTM token is traded on the bitpaction? The volume of trading is also growing, great news!
Sure, they understanding all the difficulties associated with promoting new musicians-beginners. I read the history of creating this company and found very interesting information that in 2016 they founded the Britznbeatz music edition.
That company help to find and promote musicians who gain respect in their audience)
Potentiam are fine fellows, because they are engaged in a very good deed, and thus, creating this project, help beginners break through in this type of business and become independent.
Very cool, because in the modern world is very difficult to break through without the help of certain professionals in their field. So Potentiam is the hand of helping young musicians.!
No less important is what Potentiam will create in order to give voice to new artists in the music world, and to all those who love their work)
Pages:
Jump to: