Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 76. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Here is function like crowdfunding, in which users can collect money by sending specific details of their project to members of this service. This function not only helps musicians to collect money, but also allows them to find other artists with whom they can communicate.
I read that this platform allows users to have direct interaction with advertisers in order to work out an agreement beneficial to both sides.
Activity: 3
What is Potentiam? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Please can admin answer above in one simple line that doesnt leave us more confused than when we asked

A sample of answers
bitcoin is a cryptocurrency network -
Eth is a smart contracts platform
Define yours

Also
Is it on the blockchain?
Is all of it on the blockchain?
What part is on the blockchain?
Where is you alpha?

Potentiam is a new platform designed to connect people in the music world using crypto technologies. It aims to strengthen interaction between like-minded people to help creative people find a financial or social way .
Excellent incentives - this is a "monetary reward ecosystem", which gives its users incentives to continue to make quality music.
Activity: 168
Today, with the growth of the digital music empire, every conceivable genre of music can now be downloaded directly to our phones at the touch of a button. Nevertheless, in all this, as a rule, creative people remain aloof.
And you heard, Studies have shown that with the change in the nature of the distribution of music, artists lose up to 86% of their music revenues.
Well, yes, the music industry today
Another problem for many experienced musicians is the problem of impact. If we do not have any links in the industry, it is very difficult to get proper exposure in music circles today.

Potentiam is a new platform designed to connect people in the music world using crypto technologies. It aims to strengthen interaction between like-minded people to help creative people find a financial or social way .
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Today, with the growth of the digital music empire, every conceivable genre of music can now be downloaded directly to our phones at the touch of a button. Nevertheless, in all this, as a rule, creative people remain aloof.
And you heard, Studies have shown that with the change in the nature of the distribution of music, artists lose up to 86% of their music revenues.
Low Capital Input: due to the fact that since the late 90's sales of albums have fallen by almost 70%, it is now difficult to find sponsors for music projects. This is no longer relevant.
Merit: 2
Probably, there is no person who does not like music. Everyone has his own taste for music, but it's impossible not to love her.

So there was a place for the Potentiam project. In times of digital technology, we can merge with music at any time and the breadth of choice is unlimited, like the ocean.
Probably, there is no person who does not like music. Everyone has his own taste for music, but it's impossible not to love her.

It's been a long time ago when people saved money to buy a plate or a film cassette so that it could be gradually absorbed from the beginning to the end)))

Yes, it is true And with the advent of computers and players in our life, music began to sound from everywhere. With the advent of the Internet and social networks, music tracks have become even more accessible and closer to us.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Did you know that
PTM owners have the option to stake their tokens in the Potentiam Vault which will earn them special rights and privileges (50% of platform fees generated).

Yes, this is a unique opportunity to be the holder of tokens and to receive from this a huge share of profits. This is cool I think
And besides, you do not need to do anything, just tokens are introduced as in bank and they benefit you, this is an incredibly cool possibility)))

And who knows, when such function will be available and how many tokens for this?
I, too, are interested in this issue. While the value of the token is good, I would buy it and put it in the cell.
Activity: 252
Did you know that
PTM owners have the option to stake their tokens in the Potentiam Vault which will earn them special rights and privileges (50% of platform fees generated).

Yes, this is a unique opportunity to be the holder of tokens and to receive from this a huge share of profits. This is cool I think
And besides, you do not need to do anything, just tokens are introduced as in bank and they benefit you, this is an incredibly cool possibility)))

And who knows, when such function will be available and how many tokens for this?
Did you know that

Did you know that
Activity: 252
Large companies will lose huge amounts of money. They simply will not have the opportunity to compete.
And how do they compete? Only the largest will be kept at the expense of the fact that they have regular customers
I think that many intermediaries will use the platform services for themselves. And it is even possible to resell its services.
Well, I think it will not come to that. Although we will wait and see, the most interesting is what will happen next.
And what should be, the token is already on the exchange, the daily turnover is not small, and it is clear that now there will be a correction. In the future, when the platform will be completely ready - the cost and value of the token will definitely increase.
Large companies will lose huge amounts of money. They simply will not have the opportunity to compete.
And how do they compete? Only the largest will be kept at the expense of the fact that they have regular customers
I think that many intermediaries will use the platform services for themselves. And it is even possible to resell its services.
Well, I think it will not come to that. Although we will wait and see, the most interesting is what will happen next.
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: