Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 75. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There are not enough words to describe how great the idea of Potentiam! There must be more such movements in the world! Guys do a great job) You are an example for many young beginners who want to develop and promote their ideas)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
You have not made a mistake. Your goals are your advantages! Do not hesitate to go forward, you deserve it! You are a very worthy company, you have to beat the leaders !!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I do not know what I would do without this project and their creations! I'm amazed that in such a short time you gathered around yourself such a large audience of fans) My congratulations, you gathered not a small audience of fans and connoisseurs of your work.
Activity: 154
I really like your project, it is very useful and interesting for many people, because I heard about Potentiam from my friends who discussed Potentiam, it became interesting for me, I think you have a great future.
Merit: 2
Guys, in no case do not stop there. Faster, rather, smarter, this is probably the motto of Potentiam))) a very cool project))I like this project, it's very competent and high-quality work is done!
Activity: 238
Potentiam is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project! The guys with Potentiam you are doing great! It's better than ever! Potentiam - this is the door to the future))) How do you do all the time)) more would have such benign projects.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Very cool and quality site, I really like to pass the time on the site Potentiam, I like very much to listen to new items! Very interesting project!
 Yes, they have a really good site, but as for me there is not enough for me, it seemed to me somehow scattered, I would simplify it a bit!
Yes, I heard that the guys are going to improve their site, they want to do a new one, sort of like !! Mozheh something new will do))

Oh, cool, I'm looking forward to updates, it's very interesting that this happens !! I really like all the things that these guys do)))
I would like guys to sort out and make a feature-rich site, because the idea is very good, but you will agree, the site is a little lame.
In principle, I agree with you, but I think the guys very quickly arrange all the shortcomings and we will be able to use their new creation further)!
Activity: 98
Very cool and quality site, I really like to pass the time on the site Potentiam, I like very much to listen to new items! Very interesting project!
 Yes, they have a really good site, but as for me there is not enough for me, it seemed to me somehow scattered, I would simplify it a bit!
Yes, I heard that the guys are going to improve their site, they want to do a new one, sort of like !! Mozheh something new will do))

Oh, cool, I'm looking forward to updates, it's very interesting that this happens !! I really like all the things that these guys do)))
I would like guys to sort out and make a feature-rich site, because the idea is very good, but you will agree, the site is a little lame.

I'm very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience, these are people who love the creativity that other platforms tried, like other music venues, and they want to see everything in one place. You did it, realized the dream of many users, performers.
Activity: 252
Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere to the end.!
Team Potentiam company very diligent guys, because they consistently inform the participants about the changes in the project. And they are afraid that these mischiefs would benefit us.
Activity: 75
Good on you!Immediately noticeable that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company fellows, do not give up! ...
Activity: 238
Perspective project. And what is most interesting, now is a very advantageous cost of the token, the rate is corrected. A great time to buy Grin
Here is function like crowdfunding, in which users can collect money by sending specific details of their project to members of this service. This function not only helps musicians to collect money, but also allows them to find other artists with whom they can communicate.
I read that this platform allows users to have direct interaction with advertisers in order to work out an agreement beneficial to both sides.

Due to the fact that the platform is based on a "decentralized public book," they can not only store data, but also remain independent, without relying on third-party sources.
Finally, Potential uses cryptographic algorithms, which are known to provide users with the highest levels of security and privacy.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Good day to you! What makes your project special? That's the only question I have. There are a plenty of similar coins out there, but I want to hear it from you. What do you think is the biggest selling point here?
Here is function like crowdfunding, in which users can collect money by sending specific details of their project to members of this service. This function not only helps musicians to collect money, but also allows them to find other artists with whom they can communicate.
I read that this platform allows users to have direct interaction with advertisers in order to work out an agreement beneficial to both sides.

Due to the fact that the platform is based on a "decentralized public book," they can not only store data, but also remain independent, without relying on third-party sources.
Pages:
Jump to: