Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX - page 2. (Read 16189 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Nice project! I think that 0.0003 is next aim after MN launching

That would be incredible mate. I was thinking 10k sats but if we get real volume + get listed on CMC I think you could be right.

good price 10k sat) - one MN cost 2 BTC)

100k sat even better half lambo Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 0

That would be incredible mate. I was thinking 10k sats but if we get real volume + get listed on CMC I think you could be right.

good price 10k sat) - one MN cost 2 BTC)
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Activity: 12
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Dev team for this coin is uper on point and reliable.
Activity: 315
Merit: 102
I have read the whole topic on this coin. And I am amazed by the answere and actions of the developing team. In particular: always provide information, explanation and help. No false promises and honest answers. Removed the coin from suspicios Stocks.exchange in order to protect the community and the reputation of the coin. I hope this coin will not dissapoint! Will be happy to help with an advise(I don't need anything in return!) if needed, my areas of experties are: Mathematics(both Theoretical and Applied) and Physics (PhD). Good luck with the project!!!

Thanks David, much appreciated  Wink
Activity: 3
I have read the whole topic on this coin. And I am amazed by the answere and actions of the developing team. In particular: always provide information, explanation and help. No false promises and honest answers. Removed the coin from suspicios Stocks.exchange in order to protect the community and the reputation of the coin. I hope this coin will not dissapoint! Will be happy to help with an advise(I don't need anything in return!) if needed, my areas of experties are: Mathematics(both Theoretical and Applied) and Physics (PhD). Good luck with the project!!!
others exchanges?

Why you keep asking same things in 3 different places? I already answered 2 times to you on Discord that we will work on exchange only AFTER the release of the new client, because now any exchange will accept us due the upcoming fork.

you can just write what the exchanges is planning to do, the more so it will take time
others exchanges?

Why you keep asking same things in 3 different places? I already answered 2 times to you on Discord that we will work on exchange only AFTER the release of the new client, because now any exchange will accept us due the upcoming fork.

LoL
others exchanges?

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Looks really promising, this. I agree one more exchange would be ideal for volume.
I thought it would be 35K to 40K..
Happy surprise.. I will have a couple of nodes then.
Smiley
Activity: 123
Here's the first info for all those that want to run a Kalkulus masternode and recently asked about that. Collateral needed to help us secure our network will be 20K $KLK.
Kalkulus is available for trades on CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC

Thanks for the info. It sounds very reasonable.
Here's the first info for all those that want to run a Kalkulus masternode and recently asked about that. Collateral needed to help us secure our network will be 20K $KLK.
Kalkulus is available for trades on CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC
The reason wy we decie to anticipated the work n masernodes postponing the rest is because we think that all the new technlogy behind masternodes and new codebase can give a very good value to the coin, and if any don't want to activate mn's, can always stake inside the wallet.
So being this update so big, was a non-sense develop all the rest, already knowing that technology and codebase fo the coin changed aftyer month. Better start to work on the new codebase already an safe double-work.
We are planning to get ready for mid March, as soon as the new wallet is ready we wil start the swap frm old to new KLKS coins.
Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March
So does this justify the slight correction of KLK prices, since the MN will start in the middle of March? In this situation, people will be able to get KLK at minimum prices, I bought every KLK below 50 sat, it's insane the profit I got, I haven't yet settled, 10k sat, maybe I'll think of something, but if dev keep striving for Kalkulus, there will be no reasons. Smiley

DEV planed the start of the POS/MN by the end of the year, Q4) so quickly and qualitatively everything will be done within a month or two)))
Do everything in one month or two months?It's a lot of work,
Good luck with the development team.
so of course that's why not sooner than March will promise to launch new wallet and POS/MN
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Any MN news? When?
closer to mid-March
So does this justify the slight correction of KLK prices, since the MN will start in the middle of March? In this situation, people will be able to get KLK at minimum prices, I bought every KLK below 50 sat, it's insane the profit I got, I haven't yet settled, 10k sat, maybe I'll think of something, but if dev keep striving for Kalkulus, there will be no reasons. Smiley

DEV planed the start of the POS/MN by the end of the year, Q4) so quickly and qualitatively everything will be done within a month or two)))
Do everything in one month or two months?It's a lot of work,
Good luck with the development team.
Interesting Stuff.
Seems like a lot of things are cooking here
Yes of course)
Activity: 48
Interesting Stuff.
Seems like a lot of things are cooking here
Pages: