Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX - page 4. (Read 16189 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Kalkulus is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Kalkulus with scrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_KLK_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=KLK

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u KjDDetnD7qkjP9Ldpt4wNPgQztXhwP9J2S -p c=KLK
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u KjDDetnD7qkjP9Ldpt4wNPgQztXhwP9J2S -p c=KLK

Peers list :

• addnode=173.249.17.201:14321
  • addnode=13.59.147.87:14321
  • addnode=146.199.144.226:14321
  • addnode=54.241.98.226:14321
  • addnode=94.137.223.79:14321
  • addnode=178.63.101.28:14321
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:30a6:3b3:9291:c7fa]:14321
  • addnode=188.165.240.88:14321
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
KLK pool: https://www.coinminerpool.com/
Join us and let's mine together!
Only 0.95% fee
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Considering that it's relatively new Kalkulus project it's growing very fast. It's smart to have their own wallets because of fees that are going to them and that is going to help build this project even faster. This project from the concept is very simple and efficient, i'm sure this project will be a success.
Exponential growth but needs a legitimate exchange!

CryptoBridge is more than legitimate.

Today we planned to run a testnet session on KLK masternodes! We will stresstest new wallet,will check if rewards goes through successfully, if transactions are fast enough and how the Zerocoin functions works! If everythings is in the right place, expect big news soon! 🚀
Activity: 172
Exponential growth but needs a legitimate exchange!
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
is it possible that this project will make the forum public as does Kaskus because his name is also almost similar
If you are enough inside $crypto you should know what the support of this guys means for the whole project and for all Kalkulus hodlers 🚀
Let's show some love back to Cryptomocho, one lucky retweeter get 1000 $KLK straight in his wallet!

https://twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/962027291780907008
Hi Dev! Any more news o regarding MN and required amount for one? Thanks!

Hello Cienki, as we already said, will be our care (and primary interest) release all needed info when we have correct data.
It's useless at the moment to say 10000 or 50000 because any collateral could be uncorrect due to changes on the way to scheme Collateral/ROI/Rewards
We already said that approx could be something like 36000 KLK, but this number could change (probably will be lowered, for sure not increased)

In all case the good news is that later on Monday we should start to work on implementation, and after compiling new wallets we need to run some test on testnet.
When we will sure that code is ready to be released, wallet works fine and masternodes give rewards correctly, we will release an official statement explaining what to do for the swap of coins, where to send old coins, from where to download new wallets, we release guides on how to compile and correctly host and setup masterndoes....
All that info will be officially released here, on Twitter, on Facebook on Telegram and of course on Discord where daily we discuss with all members of community about progress and further development.
For any other question, just ask Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Hi Dev! Any more news o regarding MN and required amount for one? Thanks!
Also if is a small one, another step in the Roadmap 2018 was just completed!
We upgraded to a new, stable and most reliable blockexplorer with a lots of tools and usefull info about wallets, address and state of the network.

Also if the old one is still up and running, we invite you to use the new one for checking your transactions.

Great job Dev. Can't wait for masternodes!

for MN you have to enter the top-25 rich KLK)))

closer to top 50 atm so hopefully there will be room for 50 MN Smiley
Activity: 115
We upgraded to a new, stable and most reliable blockexplorer with a lots of tools and usefull info about wallets, address and state of the network.

Also if the old one is still up and running, we invite you to use the new one for checking your transactions.

for MN you have to enter the top-25 rich KLK)))

As already communicated in past days, due the upcoming shutdown of the webwallet, all (few) accounts was wiped and their unclaimed balances was moved in a desktop wallet!
To claim your coins and receive it to a new address get in touch with us!
I'm glad to know that prices are stable! Things are difficult for cryptocurrencies nowadays and KLK is surviving this good battle! The current updates are interesting, the community is increasing too, we are in a good time to buy! Dev, when will KLK appear in CoinMarketCap?

You are right and is what i was thinking just yesterday....despite the current altcoin bloodbath, KLK is still keeping his price in the same range 730-880 sat....looks like nobody want to dump their coins at current price or less.
To be fair, a good contribution on keeping price stable is coming from the Staking Program: almost 750K KLK are sleeping in desktop user wallets, thats mean less circulating coins to dump on the market.
We are investing on that program because rewards come from dev funds, but results confirm us that the idea behind the program is working, and we will keep it alive until a better solution to lock coins will be available: that solution are masternodes!

I'm happy also to see that community is increasing, specially the international part: invesotrs from Korea and Japan recently joined the project, i just would like that Discord community will be more active on helping new users, but we will find the right mods that we are looking for  Wink

Coinmarketcap listing is really out of our control, they want (also if i saw exceptions) $50K of daily volume trades to list a coin, and looks like without having that there's no chance to get in.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I'm glad to know that prices are stable! Things are difficult for cryptocurrencies nowadays and KLK is surviving this good battle! The current updates are interesting, the community is increasing too, we are in a good time to buy! Dev, when will KLK appear in CoinMarketCap?
dev, what about i have some KLK in stock.exchange. do i need to transfer it to desktop wallet? what i need for swapping
Be careful. Desktop wallet will disappear on the 1st of February. I use KLK core.

The question about automatically or manually transfer old coins to new coins is interesting for me too.

Maybe you are talking that the WEBWALLET will be dismissed, desktop wallet (or KLK core) is uo and runnign and will never be dismissed.
Will be simply replaced from a new wallet when will be time.

About swap of coins, we are still decidign if manage that manually or automatically.
The swap will work like that: you simply send your coins to an old KLK address that we will give you. When new clients will be released, you will receive new coins in your new wallet at the address that you say us.
With new coins and new wallet you will finally be able to buy, activate and manage KLK Masternodes (the reason of all this).
Of course the workaround will be published, communicated, shared, explained in advance and in a clear manner through all our social networks, Discord, forum and official website.

So when swap will happen?

It's stil early...every communication regarding that question will be communicated with large advance through our channels.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
dev, what about i have some KLK in stock.exchange. do i need to transfer it to desktop wallet? what i need for swapping
Be careful. Desktop wallet will disappear on the 1st of February. I use KLK core.

The question about automatically or manually transfer old coins to new coins is interesting for me too.

Maybe you are talking that the WEBWALLET will be dismissed, desktop wallet (or KLK core) is uo and runnign and will never be dismissed.

About swap of coins, we are still decidign if manage that manually or automatically.
The swap will work like that: you simply send your coins to an old KLK address that we will give you. When new clients will be released, you will receive new coins in your new wallet at the address that you say us.
With new coins and new wallet you will finally be able to buy, activate and manage KLK Masternodes (the reason of all this).
Of course the workaround will be published, communicated, shared, explained in advance and in a clear manner through all our social networks, Discord, forum and official website.

So when swap will happen?

Pages:
Jump to: